Please please help me pray

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus and ask you Lord to restore Scott. Lord, I know you can, for I too have made many messes of my life you brought me through them all. Lord, I ask that you would help Scott in the areas of his Finances. Lord bring back all that the enemy has taken from this family In Jesus' name amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JTB
Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things.
—Philippians 4:8
 
Dear Father, I add my prayer for Scott and give you thanks for hearing our prayers. May your grace, mercy, and love shine down on Scott and family and reconciliation blossom, in Jesus Name Amen🙌
 
Please please pray for me and my family. I love The Lord but I have made a mess and I need a miracle. Thank you
We are all a mess without God. He is loving and merciful. Turn to Him with all your heart, and turn away from sin. If you continue in sin the Bible says the Lord will not hear you. If you confess your sin He is faithful to forgive you. If you truly repent, He will help you in your time of need. God give Scott a miracle, as He calls on you, in Jesus name.