PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Garbage. Satan is the murderer from the beginning. If he gets any opportunity, he will take the lives of born again Christians. Fatalism is not faith.
I don't know about you, but I would much rather be absent from this body and present with the Lord. Maybe you shouldn't try to hold on to your life so desperately. Wouldn't you rather be with the Lord than here? This is not my home. Is it yours?

2 Corinthians 5

5 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Nov 26, 2012
Garbage. Satan is the murderer from the beginning. If he gets any opportunity, he will take the lives of born again Christians. Fatalism is not faith.
So God preserving His people against venoms, attacks, drownings and lions, is inaccurate? My life is the Lord’s. I’m not intentionally throwing myself in harms way. I’m just accepting His will. I eat healthy, exercise and practice safety at work. If I die from cancer, or COVID-19 then my time is up. It’s early retirement. To live is Christ and to die is gain.

Jul 28, 2021
So God preserving His people against venoms, attacks, drownings and lions, is inaccurate? My life is the Lord’s. I’m not intentionally throwing myself in harms way. I’m just accepting His will. I eat healthy, exercise and practice safety at work. If I die from cancer, or COVID-19 then my time is up. It’s early retirement. To live is Christ and to die is gain.
Amen!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Pathetic thread? Wow. It is hard to believe you actually said that.
It is indeed pathetic when Christians fail to inform themselves about the truth concerning the wiles of Satan. The COVID Scamdemic and the bogus vaccines are all a part of a Satanic agenda.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
@Ann-Marie , I am sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend.

@LaVura , I am sorry for the loss of your two family members.

It is a hard thing to lose loved ones. I wish you both comfort and peace.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
It is your body,YOU work out how to protect it and always TRUST GOD!

This is the most unfaithful responses I've seen.

You could be FULLY protected from everything and still drop dead,the shot won't kill you.( Had my 1 st on Fri).

How many of us at our elderly age take meds? Same difference.

Don't be stupid! Protect yourselves and ALWAYS TRUST GOD!!!!!

Jul 28, 2021
@Ann-Marie , I am sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend.

@LaVura , I am sorry for the loss of your two family members.

It is a hard thing to lose loved ones. I wish you both comfort and peace.
My mother suffered with Alzheimers for 10 years. It slowly took her life. In the end, she didn't know her husband (my dad) or any of her seven children and she died a horrible death.

Jul 28, 2021
It is your body,YOU work out how to protect it and always TRUST GOD!

This is the most unfaithful responses I've seen.

You could be FULLY protected from everything and still drop dead,the shot won't kill you.( Had my 1 st on Fri).

How many of us at our elderly age take meds? Same difference.

Don't be stupid! Protect yourselves and ALWAYS TRUST GOD!!!!!
You have no idea what that crap will do to you long term. It isn't even approved by the FDA and has not been tested for efficacy or safety. I personally believe it is absolutely foolish to put that into your body. I do trust God. I don't trust the "vaccine".

Jul 28, 2021
It is indeed pathetic when Christians fail to inform themselves about the truth concerning the wiles of Satan. The COVID Scamdemic and the bogus vaccines are all a part of a Satanic agenda.
Totally agree.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
You have no idea what that crap will do to you long term. It isn't even approved by the FDA and has not been tested for efficacy or safety. I personally believe it is absolutely foolish to put that into your body. I do trust God. I don't trust the "vaccine".

I just responded to your post on another covid thread. That ok for you but everyone makes their own choices!

Jul 28, 2021
I just responded to your post on another covid thread. That ok for you but everyone makes their own choices!
Yes, we do. I choose not to put that crap into my body. If you want it, knock yourself out.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
If you enjoy fear mongering, misinformation, lies regurgitated as truth, out of date statistics..... need I go on?
Interesting. That's exactly what I'm hearing from the pro-vax side. Fear tactics, flat-out lies, misinformation, tweaked statistics to suit the narrative... shall I go on?

Why is the cautious side of this issue considered the wrong side? When did it suddenly become a bad thing to ask questions or have doubts in a corrupt political and medical community? Why are "your" facts and news sources touted as more legitimate than "mine"? Do you honestly think you're being given all the information needed to make a sound decision on this vaccine?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Who is trusting the vaccine? You should read the post of Gardenias concentrated.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
My mother suffered with Alzheimers for 10 years. It slowly took her life. In the end, she didn't know her husband (my dad) or any of her seven children and she died a horrible death.
Sorry to hear that HisKid.

Jul 28, 2021
Sorry to hear that HisKid.
So, why all they hype about dying from this silly virus? People have suffered WAY worse deaths than from flu-like symptoms. I'll take my chances without the "vaccine".

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Even when the FDA approves it, I won't trust it as FDA approval is just a box to check off to shut us up. They will basically be strong-armed into approving it by "the powers-that-be".

Jul 28, 2021
Even when the FDA approves it, I won't trust it as FDA approval is just a box to check off to shut us up. They will basically be strong-armed into approving it by "the powers-that-be".
Agreed.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
So, why all they hype about dying from this silly virus? People have suffered WAY worse deaths than from flu-like symptoms. I'll take my chances without the "vaccine".
The way I see it is any kind of loss of a loved one is sad and hard. I also have lost loved ones in my family.

When it comes to the vaccine , I feel it should be up to the individual. Informed consent is important when it comes to any vaccination or plans of treatment.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
@LaVura
I am so sorry for your losses. For some people, the only way they will "get it" is by getting very sick or losing a family member to this disease. I am sorry that, instead of anyone saying they were sorry for your losses, you had to hear this bs nonsesnse, out of touch with reality BS! Something is wrong with these Christian Nationalists/Fundamentalists who are out of touch with reality.
Glad you got the shot. And will get #2 ... soon. There is probably going to be a booseter shot in the works.
"The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up" 1 Samuel 2:6

Nope, I'll trust Yahweh in letting us live or bringing us home. Even if my husband were to die from Covid, I won't subject myself or children to this vaccine. I've never understood people who have these strong convictions and then run out in fear to get the vaccine. The survival rate is 99%. Odds are in your favor. And if they aren't? Well, I'm reminded of three young men who, in an ancient book said, "...the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” Daniel 3:17-18

I second that sentiment. God can deliver us from Covid. But even if He doesn't, I won't bow down and serve the god of fear. I will trust Yahweh.

It's strange to me how "out of touch" liberal Christians are with their Bibles. How quickly they forget that God has not given us a spirit of fear. They say we unvaccinated are afraid but, really, it seems to be the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.