PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
well let's see...you have only been here since Friday afternoon

you have no clue about foregoing conversations between people who have been here, in some cases, for years

I've already had a somewhat confusing but interesting conversation with you and now it turns out you are 7th Day and going to tell everyone your way is the only way

FYI, that type of thing grows old very fast. very fast and you are are not the first person telling everyone else they worship on the wrong day

lots of eyebrow lifting going to be going on I suspect
And I never meant to attack @Nemiah9 . If it came across as that then I truly apologize. I'm just very passionate about God's commandment to love one another, and that's what I want to portray in my life.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tha

Thats right. But these conspiracy theorys about that 65% of the vaccined will die after one year, or the vaccine is for to reduce the mankind has nothing to do with something you can proof or research. These are empty claimes which creating baseless fear to those who took the vaccine.
I think unverified conjecture is more accurate than baseless. There was a person at Pfizer who helped make the vaccine that made this claim (though they said more would die), someone else supposedly in the know toned it down significantly to this number you are quoting. Autopsies of people who have died after getting the vaccine shows that these spike proteins are toxic and accumulate in the organs. Another researcher discovered that something on the order of 95% or more of the vaccine is actually graphene oxide, and so people looked into the studies on why you would use graphene oxide and that is quite frightening. If you zap this with 5g radiation it will absorb oxygen, since they accumulate in specific organs, namely a woman's reproductive organ, it is thought that this would make women sterile.

Again this is conjecture, not baseless, but certainly not verified.

S

SophieT

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm only saying what's in the Bible, and i makesure to do this so people don't think I'm just saying whatever I think. Whether I've been here a day or a year, that doesn't discredit what I've said. I'm not asking you to believe what I believe, I'm only stating what's in the Bible. Sorry if it seemed like I was forcing my beliefs on you or anyone else, that was never my intention. God bless you and love and peace to you.

na

I know what is in the Bible and you are not saying what is in the Bible

you are saying what 7th Day people say is in the Bible. not the same thing as others have already said to you

Whether I've been here a day or a year, that doesn't discredit what I've said
say that a year from now then. you might be all self assured and swagger around the place, but it will go over like a lead balloon

see, this is a 'Christian' forum...not a 7th day forum or a Sabbath keeper forum or a JW forum or what have you. Even though we do irk each other from time to time, most of us agree that Christianity is about Jesus and in my experience, those who need a special day or need to observe special days or major in minors, seldom mention Christ

so far, I'm just 'hearing' alot of Sabbath this and Sabbath that from you.

Don't apologize cause I am not really believing it. ;) your intentions ..... well I know that you believe in CRT and that sort of thing...according to our previous conversation...and while you say you grew up in Canada, you claim England as your country...but your parents are African and after all that you say you consider yourself Ghanaian as well

nothing conflicting there :unsure: just catching up

Apr 15, 2017
My husband and I got our shots. We are fine. Eveyone in our family did as well and they are all fine. What do you fear?
If this continues, we will onlly get stronger and stronger variants.

If you are prolife, then show it. I personaly lost my very best friend to this disease and I know of others. My daugher also knows people who havedied.
At the very least watch this video ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-dorset-58080116

If this saves just one life, then it was wroth posting.
Thank you forreading.
There is more to the vaccine and purpose than fighting the coronavirus.

The Bible says that evil men shall wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived and we are in the end time so their plan to establish the New Age Christ kingdom will be done by deceitfulness, lies, and ill intent towards many people.

And the vaccine is part of that deceitful plan to establish the new age movement in the world as standard religion which interprets all religions according to the occult and evolution(1 Timothy 4:1-5; 2 Timothy 4:2-4).

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I answered yours, but your still refusing to answer my question? One way roads and you have a lot in common. 👎
You did not answer the question:

Does this apply to other subjects also?

You have done a lot of dodging and making excuses, though.

While expecting me to answer your questions, while refusing answer mine.

You have an affinity for one way roads. (n):poop:(n)

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Tha

Thats right. But these conspiracy theorys about that 65% of the vaccined will die after one year, or the vaccine is for to reduce the mankind has nothing to do with something you can proof or research. These are empty claimes which creating baseless fear to those who took the vaccine.

I agree many of the claims are without fact. It seems that many people see a story on the www and assume it's accurate and just don't check themselves and so you have to be patient and remember that they believe what they read as true. There was an article a while back on the Texas news(they've pulled it here) but it's still in the LAtimes https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...er-battleground-for-immigration-del-rio-texas it says that this happened "a hundred miles due west of San Antonio" which would be shocking bearing in mind that the border is 276 miles from Brownsville Texas due north to San Antonio.

What happens is that everyone's imagination runs away with them in thinking that the immigrants have gone into Texas 275 miles and are breaking into everyone's homes. What the article failed to mention is that if you look at a map of Texas and go "100 miles due west of San Antonio" then your in Del Rio Texas which because of the way the Rio Grand is shaped is exactly sill on the border https://ian.macky.net/pat/map/us/tx/tx_blu.gif but as you see article does a fantastic job of stimulating the imagination that it's 275 miles into Texas.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Purely speculative statement by you, and if you're being truthful about the doctor saying it, then the doctor was being purely speculative. The majority of new Covid-19 cases are from people that got the shot(s), so there's that, too.
You don't even make sense. So a Dr is 'speculative' for diagnosing any illness with outright signs of a condition. What's your proof that new covid patients are vaxxed? I just read an statement by Kaiser Family Foundation stating less than 1% of fully vaxxed have breakthrough infections and they are not life-threatening.
I'm debating reporting you for 'speculating' I intentionally wrote something that I knew was a falsehood. This friend's son has severe covid symptoms and unless you can prove this to be false in any way, you are intentionally presumptuous and rude.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
And I never meant to attack @Nemiah9 . If it came across as that then
I truly apologize. I'm just very passionate about God's commandment
to love one another, and that's what I want to portray in my life.
You do not have to be here a certain amount of time before you are
allowed to comment on people's bad behavior and hope for better.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I think what he was saying is that you don't know that if your friend had taken the vaccine they wouldn't have gotten sick. They might have. They might have had a reaction. There are a lot of things that might have happened.
If he has specific covid symptons that seem to match ALL the other many cases, isn't it a stretch to think it's another ailment and wouldn't the Dr be under attack for giving a wrong diagnosis in the face of listed symptoms?
Also as I already stated, less than 1% of vaxxed people get covid and not life threatening, according to Kaiser Family Foundation(if anyone believes them, lol).

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think what he was saying is that you don't know that if your friend had taken the vaccine they wouldn't have gotten sick. They might have. They might have had a reaction. There are a lot of things that might have happened.
That is not what was said, though. What was said is he would not be in this condition, meaning as sick, & fighting for his life.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If he has specific covid symptons that seem to match ALL the other many cases, isn't it a stretch to think it's another ailment and wouldn't the Dr be under attack for giving a wrong diagnosis in the face of listed symptoms?
Also as I already stated, less than 1% of vaxxed people get covid and not life threatening, according to Kaiser Family Foundation(if anyone believes them, lol).
I am not familiar with the study you quoted but it doesn't sound right. I saw a plane full of Fully vaccinated Democrats and a number of them got Covid. I saw cases in Mass and Israel which suggests people who are vaccinated are every bit as likely to get the new variant as those who aren't.

Apr 12, 2021
You did not answer the question:

Does this apply to other subjects also?

You have done a lot of dodging and making excuses, though.

While expecting me to answer your questions, while refusing answer mine.

You have an affinity for one way roads. (n):poop:(n)
😆 you did not even take the time to read my responses. Your response here (turd emoji) shows just how petulant you are.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is not what was said, though. What was said is he would not be in this condition, meaning as sick, & fighting for his life.
How do you know? I saw a story out of Israel where the numbers in the hospital and seriously ill were equal for both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Apr 12, 2021
You don't even make sense. So a Dr is 'speculative' for diagnosing any illness with outright signs of a condition. What's your proof that new covid patients are vaxxed? I just read an statement by Kaiser Family Foundation stating less than 1% of fully vaxxed have breakthrough infections and they are not life-threatening.
I'm debating reporting you for 'speculating' I intentionally wrote something that I knew was a falsehood. This friend's son has severe covid symptoms and unless you can prove this to be false in any way, you are intentionally presumptuous and rude.
I never said anything about the veracity of your statement regarding the kid with covid. You need to calm down and re-read all of what I wrote. My my my.

Aug 6, 2021
na

you are saying what 7th Day people say is in the Bible. not the same thing as others have already said to you

say that a year from now then. you might be all self assured and swagger around the place, but it will go over like a lead balloon

see, this is a 'Christian' forum...not a 7th day forum or a Sabbath keeper forum or a JW forum or what have you. Even though we do irk each other from time to time, most of us agree that Christianity is about Jesus and in my experience, those who need a special day or need to observe special days or major in minors, seldom mention Christ

Don't apologize cause I am not really believing it. ;) your intentions ..... well I know that you believe in CRT and that sort of thing...according to our previous conversation...and while you say you grew up in Canada, you claim England as your country...but your parents are African and after all that you say you consider yourself Ghanaian as well

If you don't agree with my culture then don't agree with my culture. I don't need to prove my ethnicity to you. I am British, and Ghanaian, and Canadian. I can't control that. I have only ever said things that I believe the Bible supports, and if I haven't done that then I truly do apologize. You don't have to believe me at all, in fact I encourage you not to. Believe what the Bible says and believe what Jesus said. God bless you sister, I only ever meant to convey love to you all. I'm sorry if I didn't achieve that.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How do you know? I saw a story out of Israel where the numbers in the hospital and seriously ill were equal for both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
What do you mean, how do I know???

Go back and read the original post.

It was NOT said, they wouldn't have gotten sick.

Slightly twisting what was actually said changed the meaning of what was said completely.

And responding to what wasn't said as if it were? Not a good idea.

Aug 6, 2021
na

I don't need a special day, I am only saying what the Bible says. That's all I'm saying.

Aug 6, 2021
na

I don't even really understand what critical race theory is, I just believe that racism is real and prevalent in society.

S

SophieT

If you don't agree with my culture then don't agree with my culture. I don't need to prove my ethnicity to you. I am British, and Ghanaian, and Canadian. I can't control that. I have only ever said things that I believe the Bible supports, and if I haven't done that then I truly do apologize. You don't have to believe me at all, in fact I encourage you not to. Believe what the Bible says and believe what Jesus said. God bless you sister, I only ever meant to convey love to you all. I'm sorry if I didn't achieve that.

I don't know what your culture is. you listed about 4

as a Christian though, you should have a different outlook, don't you think? don't just accept what the left says about white people

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What do you mean, how do I know???

Go back and read the original post.

It was NOT said, they wouldn't have gotten sick.

Slightly twisting what was actually said changed the meaning of what was said completely.

And responding to what wasn't said as if it were? Not a good idea.
I have read the post " If he had taken the vaccine he would not be in that condition." I stand by what I said, you can't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.