PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2020
You should know that with the today Technik you can create every kind of movie and can claime everything. And the people believe this.
What wonders me that something must have a glimes of beeing conservative and it is true.
As our AFD Party, which supports the family. In the same time it support anti jews propaganda and hatred against people with a different skin colour. A Germany first Party!
Why would a German want anything other that "Germany first"? I wouldn't trust any German who has a problem with that. Just like I wouldn't trust any American who has a problem with "America first". I would vote AFD if I was German. I wish we had Alternative for America.

BTW, you're wrong on the vax too. Why would you trust the people who put pharma $$ above Germans? Why should I suddenly trust people who have been lying to me for decades?? Corona is turning into a religion.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Aug 2, 2021
I cant find these Kind of conspiracy lies, as about the virus and the vaccine in the bible.
If there say me the verse please.
The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ tells us about such things as does Genesis and the Book of Daniel

“Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

Aug 2, 2021
I dont doubt that some of it is true but how much of it is true is where I am at. We will see for sure in the upcoming months and certainly so in the next year or two. I am of the pre trib rapture view so hopefully we will be out of here soon. It certainly is looking that way.
Dear Ruby123 - can you direct me to the pre-trib scriptures - thank you

K

kaylagrl

The thing is, you can find doctors and scientists which supporting both a pro and a contra about vaccine. Whom you will trust?
There are differing opinions on masks, medicines, COVID, vaccines. Are you saying no other doctor is trustworthy?!

I work in a hospital and see in the vaccine from medical point of view, one kind of possibilities to protect people. Because of the same reason why people take vaccine against rubella, measles, chickenpox, polio, Hepatitis A and all the other virus caused deseases. Of course their are sideeffects like with all kind of medicine. Yes, there are no longtime studies. ( How this should be possible?)
The desease is more worse then the vaccine.

What are the side effects?! Can death be one of them? Yes, it can and it has. If the vaccine could cause death, how is that worse than the disease? Why are certain people acting like there are no side effects and no deaths due to this vax? Why not give us the facts and let us decide?!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Dear Ruby123 - can you direct me to the pre-trib scriptures - thank you
Nope, there are plenty of arguements concerning this on various threads and dont really want to go around in circles about it here either. It has been done to death over and over. Just ignore what I said :)

Aug 2, 2021
There are differing opinions on masks, medicines, COVID, vaccines. Are you saying no other doctor is trustworthy?!

What are the side effects?! Can death be one of them? Yes, it can and it has. If the vaccine could cause death, how is that worse than the disease? Why are certain people acting like there are no side effects and no deaths due to this vax? Why not give us the facts and let us decide?!
AND - Why the mandates of LOCKDOWN - MASKS - EXPERIMENTAL JABBS into unsuspecting Sheeple

INJECT, MASK and REPEAT INJECT, MASK and REPEAT INJECT , MASK and REPEAT

The is a scientific purpose = DEPOPULATION

Aug 2, 2021
Nope, there are plenty of arguements concerning this on various threads and dont really want to go around in circles about it here either. It has been done to death over and over. Just ignore what I said :)
Agree, not looking to debate - just what scripture verses you see pre-trib in - not going down the argument trail - thanks

You can send it to me separate from this blog - thanks

Apr 12, 2021
You have no idea about Pandemie and his consequences. You useing God for to act against his word? Where it is written to show disobiedience against the goverment? You can looking into the heart of this people who useing you for their purpose? Acting against the goverment is what? Rebellion, Anarchie? What?
If more Germans resisted Schicklgruber's government, there might not have been a holocaust or a world War.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is scary if it is true.:eek:
It is true, Ruby. The covid vax has, according to official death counts (real counts are much higher), killed more people in 6 months than all other vaccines combined killed over the last 20 - 50 years (depending on country).

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I dont doubt that some of it is true but how much of it is true is where I am at. We will see for sure in the upcoming months and certainly so in the next year or two. I am of the pre trib rapture view so hopefully we will be out of here soon. It certainly is looking that way.
All of these Drs are literally putting their livelihoods and reputations on the line. They are now talking about pulling Drs who speak out against the vaccine licenses to practice medicine.

They have nothing to gain by informing people about the deadly and debilitating effects of this gene therapy.

And then there’s people like Ex Pfizer science CEO, Dr Michael Yeadon, who have said things like “ No one who got the vaccine can escape death now”. His estimate was absolute maximum 3 years, but he thought much sooner.

Do I believe him?
I certainly don’t want to. But the insane propaganda push to vaccinate EVERYONE, by every quarter of the government, entertainment industry, and media, with a never before tried vaccine, for an illness with an overall 99.7% survival rate, mixed with the literal fascist censorship we are witnessing, drives me to trust these Drs that have nothing to gain by saying what they are saying.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It is true, Ruby. The covid vax has, according to official death counts (real counts are much higher), killed more people in 6 months than all other vaccines combined killed over the last 20 - 50 years (depending on country).
Well lets see what happens in the months to come. I know that it is not looking good and it is scary.

Aug 2, 2021
You know that bitchute is a Plattform which is known for disinformation and conspiracy theories? And claimes a lot of nonsense.
AH, YES - The Ministry of Truth = MSM, CNN, FOX NEWS, NBC, Facebook, Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, WHO, CDC and so on

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
And you knew nothing about Bill Gates 18 months ago.

Does learning something about Bill make one an expert in virology? :unsure:
Difference is I was never pushing experimental needles onto people against the advice of their doctors...

Mind your own business and take your dirty syringes back home with you

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
About Bill Gates, the video you sent me in a the closed thread is a proof for me, that people useing this for to blame him to reduce the world. Because they simply want to hear it, instead to read ( i sent it in this closed thread) what he realy meant.
What should I learn? That I cant trust even believers? This expierience i have already made.
Gates said that he wants to depopulate the world with his injections and here you are still promoting them...

You truly are abetting the evil one

S

SophieT

The 'music' is ridiculous IMO, but we hear hardly a thing about this here in the US or Canada

Some people seem to think denial is truth. So here is what is going on in many countries but has not really got
under way in North America. Polls reveal that the US is very divided by the mandates and insistence that
everyone should get the 'un-vav'

Status
Not open for further replies.