PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Why would a German want anything other that "Germany first"? I wouldn't trust any German who has a problem with that. Just like I wouldn't trust any American who has a problem with "America first". I would vote AFD if I was German. I wish we had Alternative for America.

BTW, you're wrong on the vax too. Why would you trust the people who put pharma $$ above Germans? Why should I suddenly trust people who have been lying to me for decades?? Corona is turning into a religion.
Why would a German want anything other that "Germany first"? I wouldn't trust any German who has a problem with that. Just like I wouldn't trust any American who has a problem with "America first". I would vote AFD if I was German. I wish we had Alternative for America.

BTW, you're wrong on the vax too. Why would you trust the people who put pharma $$ above Germans? Why should I suddenly trust people who have been lying to me for decades?? Corona is turning into a religion.
Surfer14, of course if the german soccer Team Player, i would like they will win. Of course sometimes I am glad to be a german. But nationalism has his Limits. As child of God, my true home is in heaven, even I was not there. Also I see that Christian values in germany are going down. Why I should see the germany first.
To vote for AFD means also support people which deny the Holocaust. As child of God I cant support this.
That money reign the world is not very new.
We cant change this.
So let people make money with oil, cows and even vaccine.
But so far I know are vaccines the best way to fight a virus.
The virus is real, the death are real. So what should a goverment do for to protect the citiziens?
In all the critism about the vaccines, i never heared from anybody an alternative to the vaccine.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Not at all. The vast number of fraudulent videos from the same liars. Claiming overfull hospitals (across the world), with independent sources showing the same hospitals empty the next day or week. Showing footage displaying manequinns as hospital patients, presenting overseas (staged) hospitals full of actors as if they were local hospitals full of patients, showing treasonous celebrities and politicians receiving faked vaccinations. A liar need only lie once before one is justified in never believing him again. There have been ample opportunities to justifiably reject the fake lamestream narrative.

Those who get vaccinated after trusting the serial liars are complicit in their own demise.
I know that people will assume that doctors and nurses working on mannequins on the surface seems like some kind of fraud, but you would be surprised how often these mannequins need to be repaired. In the a
Dear Ruby123 - can you direct me to the pre-trib scriptures - thank you
Dear Ruby123 - can you direct me to the pre-trib scriptures - thank you
https://christianchat.com/blogs/summary-of-bible-references-on-the-rapture.197802/

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ tells us about such things as does Genesis and the Book of Daniel

“Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
Please more in Detail which verses?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1. To obey the goverment is gods word Romans 13,1ff
2. Where is taking medicine or fight against a virus is against Gods word.
3. Where tells you, that the present goverments are the beast of revealation?
4. If you read revealation then you must notice that the mark is different to what you see in the vaccine.
5. Which death jabb? If the people are dead, they dont need to have a Mark .
6. Revealation will be fulfilled, do you realy belief you can stop this, or it is the task of Christians to stop this?
Our order is clear: preach the gospel!
7 Cant you see that people use you to split Christians. By spread simply conspiracy theories?
8. Why you dont fight against rubella, measles, chickenpox, hepatitis A, vaccines?
Thank you, I think it is critical for Christians to be clear on these questions and the answers because at some point the Government will mandate the mark of the beast and we need to know why we are refusing to take that mark.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Can you see that you have not understood prophetic scripture that is taking place in front of your eyes.

You are currently in the SAME sinking ship as the Pharisees and Sadducees who confronted and refused their own Messiah.

Read and Pray the Gospel of John - Peace

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

Bowing your knee before the Fear of Man(Covid/Vaxx) Big Pharma and Government (mandatory vaxx) is NOT of God - PERIOD.
I thought he was asking very relevant questions and that all Christians need to be able to answer them. This response of yours would really turn me off, this is what we call "blowing smoke".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Taking retirement isn't a huge stand; they'll still get retirement benefits and everything will continue as normal. Being discharged is a big deal; many in the military came from humble beginnings and they are basically saying goodbye to a stable career, pension, etc., at a minimum in the long run, and loss of wages, possible home foreclosure, etc. in the short run. However, if they are early in their career the loss is less.
There are 10 million job openings. My wife and I are already discussing the options we would have if we were to take early retirement.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Incredible that the sheeple STILL are blind to what’s going on. I used to think that SOMETHING, like forced vaccinations or vaccine passports to buy and sell might be the trigger to wake the lemmings up.

I now believe that a giant percentage of them will remain asleep no matter how draconian the government gets. They will shrug and or cheer as fellow Americans and Christians are continually and more forcefully mistreated, to the point of actual internment camps.

They are just too blind, fearful, and instant gratification loving to resist what we all know is actual, NOT theoretical, fascism.

Digital Health Passports Are Trojan Horse For Cashless Society
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/digital-health-passports-are-trojan-horse-cashless-society
Did you see my thread on the most amazing Bible prophecies, I listed the fact that people will be going about their business as if nothing were happening right up until the end as the most amazing.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
There are differing opinions on masks, medicines, COVID, vaccines. Are you saying no other doctor is trustworthy?!

What are the side effects?! Can death be one of them? Yes, it can and it has. If the vaccine could cause death, how is that worse than the disease? Why are certain people acting like there are no side effects and no deaths due to this vax? Why not give us the facts and let us decide?!
I am saying, that it can be that doctors can have different meanings about the same thing.
About masks: it is known that the cant protect the virus, but in combination with distance they can reduce the possibilities to get it. This is proofed.
Vaccines have sideeffects, there are no longtime studies, people can become serious sickness and also can die. Everybody knows it and i dont know someone who denys it.

What is your alternative?

Its a risk. We know that every year thousands die in car accident. And you dont know it will hit you and when it will hit you. Would you stop driving car?

The people who envelope the vaccines doing there best, i would suggest.( When they began nobody knew how deadly this virus will be.) But they cant see into the future. How long the vaccine protect? Does it protect against all kind of variants? They made tests with humans about the sideeffects. But they are not able to see them all.
Now, alone in germany are around 40 000 000 people vaccined and we see that people die or getting serious sideeffects. Now, we see the protection is not so good as expectet.

Was it wrong to vaccine?
In germany around 84000 people died because of the covidinfection. So far I know around 800 died because of the vaccine.

Was it wrong to vaccine?
And my question: what is the alternative?

Since this week we have new Covid patients in our hospital, most younger people.

Aug 2, 2021
Trust the science.
NOT the scientists!!
Amen Brother - Like I tell people all the time = I follow science NOT science fiction.

All Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ through whom all things were created = where true science obeys His Word and Commands.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Gates said that he wants to depopulate the world with his injections and here you are still promoting them...

You truly are abetting the evil one
If you realy believe this. Then you should little bit more research instead of listening conspiracy theories.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Can you see that you have not understood prophetic scripture that is taking place in front of your eyes.

You are currently in the SAME sinking ship as the Pharisees and Sadducees who confronted and refused their own Messiah.

Read and Pray the Gospel of John - Peace

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

Bowing your knee before the Fear of Man(Covid/Vaxx) Big Pharma and Government (mandatory vaxx) is NOT of God - PERIOD.
Why you cant even answer one of my questions?
As nurse in a hospital it belongs to my profession to care about sick people. And how can I deny Covidpatients?

Aug 2, 2021
I am saying, that it can be that doctors can have different meanings about the same thing.
About masks: it is known that the cant protect the virus, but in combination with distance they can reduce the possibilities to get it. This is proofed.
Vaccines have sideeffects, there are no longtime studies, people can become serious sickness and also can die. Everybody knows it and i dont know someone who denys it.

What is your alternative?

Its a risk. We know that every year thousands die in car accident. And you dont know it will hit you and when it will hit you. Would you stop driving car?

The people who envelope the vaccines doing there best, i would suggest.( When they began nobody knew how deadly this virus will be.) But they cant see into the future. How long the vaccine protect? Does it protect against all kind of variants? They made tests with humans about the sideeffects. But they are not able to see them all.
Now, alone in germany are around 40 000 000 people vaccined and we see that people die or getting serious sideeffects. Now, we see the protection is not so good as expectet.

Was it wrong to vaccine?
In germany around 84000 people died because of the covidinfection. So far I know around 800 died because of the vaccine.

Was it wrong to vaccine?
And my question: what is the alternative?

Since this week we have new Covid patients in our hospital, most younger people.
Are you sure they died of Covid? They stopped counting the flu patients as the yearly flu and instead counted them all as Covid.
Every year people die of the flu - nothing changed except how they refused to properly treat the patients, even to the point of killing them as many nurses and doctors witnessed and testified to.

Matter of FACT - they were counting just about any death as being attributed to Covid, including people in fatal car/morocycle accidents.

As I said to a young 25 year old man who was wearing a mask outside with no on around - Are you brain dead and unable to think?

Aug 2, 2021
Why you cant even answer one of my questions?
As nurse in a hospital it belongs to my profession to care about sick people. And how can I deny Covidpatients?
Nobody said to you - not to care for your patients. That is crazy stuff your saying.
Better listen to the Doctors and Nurses who have treated Covid patients with ivermectin, vitamin D, Zinc and other easily available treatments that work.
These Doctors and Nurses know the TRUTH and what is going on.
Many people on this forum have posted the videos.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Are you sure they died of Covid? They stopped counting the flu patients as the yearly flu and instead counted them all as Covid.
Every year people die of the flu - nothing changed except how they refused to properly treat the patients, even to the point of killing them as many nurses and doctors witnessed and testified to.

Matter of FACT - they were counting just about any death as being attributed to Covid, including people in fatal car/morocycle accidents.

As I said to a young 25 year old man who was wearing a mask outside with no on around - Are you brain dead and unable to think?
Well, at first. In lab you can distinguish between flu and covid.
Everybody who enter our hospital get an 2 fold covidtest. So, even a certain % is false, you know who is positiv.
I dont know how it is in states. But in germany the people mostly are correct.
Here is an car accident victim a car accident victim and not a covid victim.
The flu infection gone down last year,you know why? Becaus cof masks, distance and shot down.

Yes, i met also people like this 25 years old boy, who was wearing mask, even he is alone.
Maby they like the masks? I dont know the reason.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Nobody said to you - not to care for your patients. That is crazy stuff your saying.
Better listen to the Doctors and Nurses who have treated Covid patients with ivermectin, vitamin D, Zinc and other easily available treatments that work.
Its depend how bad a person is infectet with Covid. Then vitamin d, zink and the other easily avaliable treatments are useless. Videos are so easily to manipulate.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Why you cant answer my questions?

Aug 2, 2021
Well, at first. In lab you can distinguish between flu and covid.
Everybody who enter our hospital get an 2 fold covidtest. So, even a certain % is false, you know who is positiv.
I dont know how it is in states. But in germany the people mostly are correct.
Here is an car accident victim a car accident victim and not a covid victim.
The flu infection gone down last year,you know why? Becaus cof masks, distance and shot down.

Yes, i met also people like this 25 years old boy, who was wearing mask, even he is alone.
Maby they like the masks? I dont know the reason.
The Covid tests have been proven to be bogus.

Have you checked out American Frontline Doctors

Peace in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to you my friend - Please read Gospel of John - It is the KEY to understanding God

Aug 2, 2021
Why you cant answer my questions?
I can answer your questions. Instead I want you to hear directly from the Holy Spirit through the scriptures.

And God said unto Moses, I AM That I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my Name for ever, and this is My memorial Name unto all generations.

Aug 2, 2021
Its depend how bad a person is infectet with Covid. Then vitamin d, zink and the other easily avaliable treatments are useless. Videos are so easily to manipulate.
When I say videos, i am referring to actual Doctors and Nurses who have treated many patients with great success.

vaccineinjurynews.com and american frontline doctors

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The Covid tests have been proven to be bogus.

Have you checked out American Frontline Doctors

Peace in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to you my friend - Please read Gospel of John - It is the KEY to understanding God
They are not bogus. Proofed is a certain % of false results.
I just reading the Gospel of John in my constant biblereading.
You still answered not my questions :)
Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.