PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Oh, dear, someone might accuse you of yelling and being peevish if you use a larger than
normal font. Interestingly enough, many have been caught in their lies, including you.

Like here, comparing being vaxxed to gang rape. Jeepers.
Nope. You have never caught me in a lie. No record of that at all.

And being gang raped by needles is MY OPINION of the phenomenon. Are you denying me the right to my opinion?
Rabid pro-vaxxers are notorious for denying free opinion and/or rights in favor of mob rule and government tyranny.

BTW.....there are Christians who will NEVER take the jab. And I know personally of entire families of HUNDREDS who have also said nyet. NOBODY has been vaxxed. Not a one. Total commitment to REFUSE. And nobody will. So what is your opinion of that my dear? Prison and torture for the refusers?

BTW, I would NEVER deny YOUR RIGHT to be vaxxed. Have at it. Booster shots too....as many as you like.

And since YOU are super vaxxed with mega boosters, YOU DONT NEED ME TO BE VAXXED because you are supercharged with immunity.
So no harm and no foul to you if I do not get vaxxed.

So why exactly do you want me to get vaxxed again? Please elaborate.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nope. You have never caught me in a lie. No record of that at all.
Sure I did. You kept calling a grown man a little kid and then made multiple lame excuses for
doing so before finally admitting it. It was like pulling teeth trying to get the truth out of you!

And being gang raped by needles is MY OPINION of the phenomenon. Are you denying me the right to my opinion?
Rabid pro-vaxxers are notorious for denying free opinion and/or rights in favor of mob rule and government tyranny.
Seems you want to deny me my opinion. It is mob rule and tyranny all the way with some of you. Hypocrisy to the max.

Also, very dishonest of you to compare being vaxxed to gang rape. Shame on you.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Please more Details
Aaahhhmmm......that was my opinion of forced vaccinations. You know...the ones you don't want but are forced upon you against your will.....like being raped?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sure I did. You kept calling a grown man a little kid and then made multiple lame excuses for doing so before finally admitting it.

Seems you want to deny me my opinion. It is dishonest of you to compare being vaxxed to gang rape. Shame of you.
That was not a lie.....it was an error. Simple.

Now.... being forcibly injected against your will IS A FORM OF RAPE. Medical rape if you will. My opinion. So quit telling me that it is "dishonest" whatever that means.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That was not a lie.....it was an error. Simple.

Now.... being forcibly injected against your will IS A FORM OF RAPE. Medical rape if you will. My opinion. So quit telling me that it is "dishonest" whatever that means.
It was no error when you kept denying it, and it was so obvious it was no "little kid."

Oh yes, your dishonest opinion can certainly be that a fully grown man who was larger than both police officers looked like a little kid to you. Sure. It really highlights your dishonesty all the more. Have at it. All the while pretending that you do not know what bearing false witness is.

You say you have a right to your opinion but you want to deny me mine. How tyrannical of you!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sure I did. You kept calling a grown man a little kid and then made multiple lame excuses for
doing so before finally admitting it. It was like pulling teeth trying to get the truth out of you!

Seems you want to deny me my opinion. It is mob rule and tyranny all the way with some of you. Hypocrisy to the max.

Also, very dishonest of you to compare being vaxxed to gang rape. Shame on you.
I certainly am not nor ever will deny you right to be vaxxed to infinity and beyond. Have at it my dear.

But count me out. No way I am going to be eugenicist Gates and crazy Nazi Fauci's lab rat. Both of them would lock all of us up and experiment on us until we were dead. That's my OPINION of those two.

Here is a education for you my dear. Read it if you have the guts. Yea....doctors can be psychopathic mass murderers too. Happens all the time. Happened in Germany....Japan....Russia....Canada...USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Experiments_on_Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Experiments_on_Canadians

Yea....the CIA, Canadian government and McGill university were all involved in the ILLEGAL medical torture of those Canadians. All true my dear all true. Not lies.....not a fantasy.....ALL TRUE.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It was no error when you kept denying it, and it was so obvious it was no "little kid."

Oh yes, your dishonest opinion can certainly be that a fully grown man who was larger than both police officers looked like a little kid to you. Sure. It really highlights your dishonesty all the more. Have at it. All the while pretending that you do not know what bearing false witness is.

You say you have a right to your opinion but you want to deny me mine. How tyrannical of you!
Actually I retract what I said. I still think he was a "kid". Certainly compared to an old man like me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Actually I retract what I said. I still think he was a "kid". Certainly compared to an old man like me.
Oh yes, a fully grown man looks like a little kid to you. Tell us another one... again, and again, and again...
and then deny it... again, and again, and again... and then rationalize it, again, and again, and again. LOL.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
That's for the viewer to decide. Not the government and not you. We still have rights and freedoms here bub. And we want it to stay that way. No thanks to you.
As you said, you are free. But then please dont sell it as truth.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I certainly am not nor ever will deny you right to be vaxxed to infinity and beyond. Have at it my dear.

But count me out. No way I am going to be eugenicist Gates and crazy Nazi Fauci's lab rat. Both of them would lock all of us up and experiment on us until we were dead. That's my OPINION of those two.

Here is a education for you my dear. Read it if you have the guts. Yea....doctors can be psychopathic mass murderers too. Happens all the time. Happened in Germany....Japan....Russia....Canada...USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Experiments_on_Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Experiments_on_Canadians

Yea....the CIA, Canadian government and McGill university were all involved in the ILLEGAL medical torture of those Canadians. All true my dear all true. Not lies.....not a fantasy.....ALL TRUE.

It probably look as if I'm on everyone's side because I seem to defend one then I don't and back and forth(I apologize) I don't agree that people should be forced into vaccines,that's just wrong. Eventually though it will occur to everyone to search for the other drugs used to treat this and it wont be any better like "Remdesivir stem cell research",,,,"ivermectin fetal stem cell research",,,foods or products that used stem cells ect. That's the really offensive part to me to realize that without our knowledge they have done this to all of us for years.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
As you said, you are free. But then please dont sell it as truth.
Of course I will sell it as truth. If I think its true. All day long bub.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Oh yes, a fully grown man looks like a little kid to you. Tell us another one... again, and again, and again...
and then deny it... again, and again, and again... and then rationalize it, again, and again, and again. LOL.
Oh now you're just being cute.....

Anyhoo.....crazy vaxx Nazis are running wild out there and I have work to do. Adios.

Jul 23, 2018
So it ok for anti vaxxers to promote their point of view but those with lived experience have to shut up? What gives you the right to insult people who don't agree with you?
The vaccine is very bad.
Very bad.

Aug 5, 2021
I thought he was asking very relevant questions and that all Christians need to be able to answer them. This response of yours would really turn me off, this is what we call "blowing smoke".
I was not speaking to you.
The Holy Spirit is guiding my speaking with the fellow and has a plan that you are not privy too.

Matthew 25:1-13
Yes, the gene therapy shots do permanently alter the DNA. An HIV-1 segment has been used in the formation of these vaccines and it acts as a third strand of DNA. This is why there have been many examples of false positives for the HIV virus in PCR tests. In effect, this HIV segment acts as an “on/off”switch. This is why in many cases the genes have been told to create unnecessary spike proteins that have lead to blood clots and other problems. The final phase of Operation Warp Speed will likely be the quantum dot tattoo patch that features a microneedle array delivery system.

You aren’t “blowing smoke.”

T

TheWriter

Let us move from this HEATED debate, in which I do not know why this site that is supposed to be Christian based so full of debates to as why I hardly come here. Let us see what this stray cat does.

That is more interesting than Christians tearing each other apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.