PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is a huge misconception here that people who took the vaccine LOVE taking jabs and boosters.
Really? I missed that. From which post were you able to infer this?

Apr 12, 2021
You reveal your intentions by not meeting my challenge. I suspect without even realizing it you are quite likely fearmongering (creating and spreading sinful fear! You have no idea how wrong this is, if this is what you are doing!

I am fine. Jesus is coming, yes. but is is so important to be in Jesus and not have a heart that faints in these days of so much deception that even the elect might be deceived. Study your Bible about end-times prophecy! We haven't seen all the prophesies come to past prior to the "End". These present world difficulties are nothing compared to what is coming. Jesus says this to us: "In this world you will have all sorts of trials and tribulations [prior to my coming], but take heart [be encouraged], for I HAVE overcome the world [for you]! Jesus also reminds us via Paul that we are to "... encourage each other [in the Lord} daily, for the times you are living in are evil.

I appeal to each of you to let our friend, elder Brother and Boss, Jesus, search your hearts and see if there be any way in you that is displeasing to Our God! And live and move and have your being in Jesus!
Who is afraid but the ones who are void of spiritual truth. If one is in fear, they have not the Spirit of God, for we who are in Christ are not given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. People take the faux vaccine shot because they are in fear. But fear of what: death from the man-made communist Chinese biological weapon, Covid-19? You fear losing your life to man? We who are in Christ Jesus have passed from death to life and life is eternal; death has no sting.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Who is afraid but the ones who are void of spiritual truth. If one is in fear, they have not the Spirit of God, for we who are in Christ are not given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. People take the faux vaccine shot because they are in fear. But fear of what: death from the man-made communist Chinese biological weapon, Covid-19? You fear losing your life to man? We who are in Christ Jesus have passed from death to life and life is eternal; death has no sting.
Who is afraid but the ones who are void of spiritual truth? If one is in fear, they have not the Spirit of God, for we who are in Christ are not given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. People refuse to take the vaccine shot because they are in fear. You fear losing your life to a vaccine? We who are in Christ Jesus have passed from death to life and life is eternal; death has no sting.

Your one way street is showing.

Apr 12, 2021
Who is afraid but the ones who are void of spiritual truth. If one is in fear, they have not the Spirit of God, for we who are in Christ are not given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. People refuse to take the vaccine shot because they are in fear. You fear losing your life to a vaccine? We who are in Christ Jesus have passed from death to life and life is eternal; death has no sting.
It's not a vaccine, it's a faux vaccine. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. Why would I corrupt my body with a faux vaccine that is certain to give me the man-made biological weapon Wuhan virus? You, on the other hand, obviously don't care what you do to the temple of the Holy Spirit. You've been deceived by the great deceiver. Do you also believe the Chinese communist party line re: the Wuhan virus?

Apr 12, 2021
Who is afraid but the ones who are void of spiritual truth? If one is in fear, they have not the Spirit of God, for we who are in Christ are not given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. People refuse to take the vaccine shot because they are in fear. You fear losing your life to a vaccine? We who are in Christ Jesus have passed from death to life and life is eternal; death has no sting.

Booster shots coming soon, and again, and again, etc, etc. Get in line, Magenta.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
No shot, not even polio nor pertussis is taken for you not to get it. Your body will always be a host for viruses, the reason for taking a vaccine is so your body has what it needs to fight it without losing.
I realize technically speaking they may be right but people don't think that way nor won't at least most. People want the most clear result....I won't get the flue this year.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It's not a vaccine, it's a faux vaccine. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. Why would I corrupt my body with a faux vaccine that is certain to give me the man-made biological weapon Wuhan virus? You, on the other hand, obviously don't care what you do to the temple of the Holy Spirit. You've been deceived by the great deceiver. Do you also believe the Chinese communist party line re: the Wuhan virus?
I see you are living in fear and not trusting God. That is your prerogative.

It is all but impossible to keep up with all the conspiracy theories. Some are so outlandish they are laughable.

I prefer sanity to all those rabbit holes.

Tell me what you think the Chinese communist party line re: the Wuhan virus is.

For all I know, it is just more fake news they want you to believe, but tell me anyways...

Whichever version of it you believe, that is.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I probably won't many friends here because I don't consider any extreme position as valid or helpful. I don't accept you're walking in fear for not taking a vaccine, in your way of thinking you have intelligent concerns. On the other hand I don't go with your position that those who take a vaccine don't care about their bodies being the temple of the Holy Spirit. They most certainly can be caring about that issue believing medical science do things with vaccines to sustain life. But you say but they don't do that OK fair enough...that's what you believe but Jerry not all believe that....no need to say they don't care about their bodies being the temple of God. I think God is viewing that all parties are caring about that.

Apr 12, 2021
I see you are living in fear and not trusting God. That is your prerogative.

It is all but impossible to keep up with all the conspiracy theories. Some are so outlandish they are laughable.

I prefer sanity to all those rabbit holes.

Tell me what you think the Chinese communist party line re: the Wuhan virus is.

For all I know, it is just more fake news they want you to believe, but tell me anyways...

Whichever version of it you believe, that is.
I get it: you're afraid. I fear (have awesome reverence for) nothing but God, and I trust God with all my heart, I lean not on my own understanding, and I certainly do not trust atheist communists globalist elitist population control freaks. You obviously have awesome reverence for the atheists Globalists elitists population control freaks that have been pushing the Covid-19 faux vaccine on an unsuspecting public since the beginning.

If you have not been keeping informed (which is likely the case, or you're just playing dumb), you would know all that the atheists communists have said about the origins of the Wuhan virus.

Get in line, Magenta, after the booster shots there will be one more you'll definitely be required to get. That last one is going to leave a mark, but you'll be able to buy groceries, go out to dinner, the movies, theater, all sorts of worldly entertainment, travel internationally, etc. all because you've been a good little dobee and had your shots. So, get in line, Magenta, get in line.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I probably won't many friends here because I don't consider any extreme position as valid or helpful. I don't accept you're walking in fear for not taking a vaccine, in your way of thinking you have intelligent concerns. On the other hand I don't go with your position that those who take a vaccine don't care about their bodies being the temple of the Holy Spirit. They most certainly can be caring about that issue believing medical science do things with vaccines to sustain life. But you say but they don't do that OK fair enough...that's what you believe but Jerry not all believe that....no need to say they don't care about their bodies being the temple of God. I think God is viewing that all parties are caring about that.
No need for him to say it but to act all superior.

Notice how he does not like his own attitude reflected back to him?

Apr 12, 2021
All one needs do is look at the source: atheist communists weapons virology lab.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thats your view, if your own justice could not found and proof a false election. It must be correct.
If you would like I could provide you with a list of all stolen elections, coups, coup attempts, military takeovers etc etc.

Warning: it would be a very extensive list. It happens Aiden it happens all the time. And it definitely happened in 2020. The Biden regime is not legitimate they are occupiers.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I get it: you're afraid. I fear (have awesome reverence for) nothing but God, and I trust God with all my heart, I lean not on my own understanding, and I certainly do not trust atheist communists globalist elitist population control freaks. You obviously have awesome reverence for the atheists Globalists elitists population control freaks that have been pushing the Covid-19 faux vaccine on an unsuspecting public since the beginning.

If you have not been keeping informed (which is likely the case, or you're just playing dumb), you would know all that the atheists communists have said about the origins of the Wuhan virus.

Get in line, Magenta, after the booster shots there will be one more you'll definitely be required to get. That last one is going to leave a mark, but you'll be able to buy groceries, go out to dinner, the movies, theater, all sorts of worldly entertainment, travel internationally, etc. all because you've been a good little dobee and had your shots. So, get in line, Magenta, get in line.
No, actually for real I have not spoken to all the atheist commies to find out what they want you to believe about the virus.

Apr 12, 2021
No need for him to say it but to act all superior.

Notice how he does not like his own attitude reflected back to him?
Reflected back? You're a stooge. You push a faux vaccine and push back against us who know its a faux vaccine. How deceived you are.

Apr 12, 2021
No, actually for real I have not spoken to all the atheist commies to find out what they want you to believe about the virus.
So you just take in on faith that getting injected with the faux vaccine was the right thing to do because, ... people are basically good?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Reflected back? You're a stooge. You push a faux vaccine and push back against us who know its a faux vaccine. How deceived you are.
I am not surprised you do not recognize my desire to present a balanced alternative to the one sided dishonest slant of so-called facts endlessly dished up by conspiracy theorists who believe themselves to be solely in possession of the truth. That is your choice also.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021

I have a hard time accepting your position too. Merely because one may have intelligent concerns of something which may not be right but that's how they're assessing information that shouldn't justify claiming they're walking in not trusting in God fear. In Matt 10:23 we read,

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Mat 10:23

Is it right for us to claim they're walking in not trusting in God fear? Should they just throw caution to the wind and just go wherever they want is that what Jesus said to do? Obviously not. Their feeling and Jesus thought was to preserve your life and don't be taken out before it's time. (if one was ultimately going to die a martyrs death) Let's just not say one is in fear for not doing something. Not really fair.

Apr 12, 2021
I am not surprised you do not recognize my desire to present a balanced alternative to the one sided dishonest slant of so-called facts endlessly dished up by conspiracy theorists who believe themselves to be solely in possession of the truth. That is your choice also.
Well alrighty then. Go get into your lotus position and hum a few Buddhist mantras as the Covid19 Mrna that you readily and gleefully and without hesitation had injected onto your bloodstream flows aimlessly through the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.