PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
Exactly. You did not like what you said reflected back to you. Oh, the hypocrisy :geek:
You didn't reflect back what I said because you amended what I said. How dense are you? A reflection is a mirror image. What you sent back was not a mirror image; your own words amended it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well alrighty then. Go get into your lotus position and hum a few Buddhist mantras as the Covid19 Mrna that you readily and gleefully and without hesitation had injected onto your bloodstream flows aimlessly through the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Why do you assume I have been vaxed? Your desire to portray what you assume as being done joyfully and gleefully is also an excellent example of your willing eagerness to be dishonest. And you claim to be Holy Spirit indwelt?

Apr 12, 2021
Why do you assume I have been vaxed? Your desire to portray what you assume as being done joyfully and gleefully is also an excellent example of your willing eagerness to be dishonest. And you claim to be Holy Spirit indwelt?
Are you now denying that you were injected with the Covid-19 shot?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You didn't reflect back what I said because you amended what I said. How dense are you? A reflection is a mirror image. What you sent back was not a mirror image; your own words amended it.
Yes, it was amended to show you what you project onto others.

I am sorry you do not understand how that works.

Just repeating what you said verbatim would not have gotten the message across.

I am sorry you are incapable of grasping the subtlety of such things.

Apr 12, 2021
Please show me where I have said any such thing.
Can't answer a simple question. Yes, you have been injected with the Covid-19 shot. Or no. You have not been injected with the Covid-19 shot.

I have not been injected.

See how easy that was?

All of your posts praising countries efforts in "vaccinating" their populace indicates you've been injected.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
There is a second, maybe even more important video in the link:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dr-byram-bridle-we-made-a-mistake/
Dynamite videos. The contents expressed are exactly that which I myself have likewise come to understand. I have many many months of accumulated knowledge on the matter. And it concatenates perfectly with what this Doctor is saying. An absolutely perfect match.

Now everyone must understand this: The Biden regime, big Pharma, Fauci, The CDC and NIH ARE LYING TO YOU. Their data is useless because it is INTENTIONALLY deceptive! An example of which is right there on the video! This Nazification of the healthcare system is unforgivable. Blame the puppet Biden regime for this.

These doctors should be forced to resign and have their medical license is revoked. They are posing an extreme danger to American society.

If indeed (as suspected) the Biden puppet regime is a vassal to CCP China, and the Wuhan virus is in fact a bio-weapon targeting the destruction of America......all of these players should be charged with high treason.

Nuremberg 2.0. Let's get it done.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Can't answer a simple question. Yes, you have been injected with the Covid-19 shot. Or no. You have not been injected with the Covid-19 shot.

I have not been injected.

See how easy that was?

All of your posts praising countries efforts in "vaccinating" their populace indicates you've been injected.
My posts showing the statistics regarding vaccinations are to balance the lies and misleading posts of others. It does not escape my attention that someone will post something praising Sweden for going maskless, when they fail to mention that the majority of the population has been vaxed. That the majority of the population has been vaxed plays a major role in why they feel they can forego masks, so leaving that out of the discussion is wrong, and maybe even done to deceive. That is when and why I post the stats regarding Sweden, because just saying Sweden is going maskless sends the wrong message. You may be okay with that, but I am not.

Posting the stats about Israel was also seemingly invited by a person who, after the stats were given about Israel's low number of cases being attributed to the fact that the majority of the population is vaxed, they were suddenly not interested any more. I see that as a problem with people who claim to be interested in the truth. If they find the facts disagreeable to their pet narrative or conspiracy theory, they are not interested.

You are free to broadcast your medical history and choices. That is your prerogative.

I choose discretion. That is my prerogative. That, and, my medical history is none of your business.

I KNOW how you are going to interpret that, since you have already shown an eager willingness to fabricate narratives and post them as if they were facts. What your propensity is called is bearing false witness. That is also your prerogative. It seems to be a favorite pass time of some here who claim to be Holy Spirit indwelt.

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, it was amended to show you what you project onto others.

I am sorry you do not understand how that works.

Just repeating what you said verbatim would not have gotten the message across.

I am sorry you are incapable of grasping the subtlety of such things.
You're sorry, for sure.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
If you would like I could provide you with a list of all stolen elections, coups, coup attempts, military takeovers etc etc.

Warning: it would be a very extensive list. It happens Aiden it happens all the time. And it definitely happened in 2020. The Biden regime is not legitimate they are occupiers.
So, and who guarantees, that your sources speak the truth? Have you such a bad justice , that they did not found the blamings right? Even the Rep. could not find anything wrong.

Apr 12, 2021
My posts showing the statistics regarding vaccinations are to balance the lies and misleading posts of others. It does not escape my attention that someone will post something praising Sweden for going maskless, when they fail to mention that the majority of the population has been vaxed. That the majority of the population has been vaxed plays a major role in why they feel they can forego masks, so leaving that out of the discussion is wrong, and maybe even done to deceive. That is when and why I post the stats regarding Sweden, because just saying Sweden is going maskless sends the wrong message. You may be okay with that, but I am not.

Posting the stats about Israel was also seemingly invited by a person who, after the stats were given about Israel's low number of cases being attributed to the fact that the majority of the population is vaxed, they were suddenly not interested any more. I see that as a problem with people who claim to be interested in the truth. If they find the facts disagreeable to their pet narrative or conspiracy theory, they are not interested.

You are free to broadcast your medical history and choices. That is your prerogative.

I choose discretion. That is my prerogative. That, and, my medical history is none of your business.

I KNOW how you are going to interpret that, since you have already shown an eager willingness to fabricate narratives and post them as if they were facts. What your propensity is called is bearing false witness. That is also your prerogative. It seems to be a favorite pass time of some here who claim to be Holy Spirit indwelt.
So you got injected. All that writing was big blowhard way of saying it, though.

The mark is coming, and your government will be s strong advocate that you take it; will you take it, too?

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
You obviously have awesome reverence for the atheists Globalists elitists population control freaks that have been pushing the Covid-19 faux vaccine on an unsuspecting public since the beginning.
I think you lose your case Jerry by claiming one's have an "awesome reverence" for bad guys merely for their taking a vaccine.

Get in line, Magenta, after the booster shots there will be one more you'll definitely be required to get.
Could be as some of these companies are talking about a need to booster shots. Not clear though if the public generally speaking will sign on to that. The whole thing could collapse where most might say enough is enough.

That last one is going to leave a mark, but you'll be able to buy groceries, go out to dinner, the movies, theater, all sorts of worldly entertainment, travel internationally, etc. all because you've been a good little dobee and had your shots. So, get in line, Magenta, get in line.
So Jerry you're really believing taking a vaccine is the mark of the beast? So where's the rejection of Christ or the mark in the right hand or forehead none of which is done with vaccines.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So you got injected. All that writing was big blowhard way of saying it, though.

The mark is coming, and your government will be s strong advocate that you take it; will you take it, too?
My guess is you despise anyone bringing balance to the reporting because you favor your one-sidedness.

I do not go for the false narratives that many push claiming what the mark of the beast is.

You are free to believe the pet popular paranoid conspiracy theories on it though.

Apr 12, 2021
Your attempts to insult show others who you are.
Your passive aggressive behavioral mode is old and transparent. Fear is all over you. I've always been direct and sometimes bellicose, but I tell the truth, and I'm in battle mode constantly. You appear to be the type to lay down and let your enemy have their way with you, as long as their "vaxxed", of course.

Aug 2, 2021
So, and who guarantees, that your sources speak the truth? Have you such a bad justice , that they did not found the blamings right? Even the Rep. could not find anything wrong.
We, who have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb, have a Source that only speaks TRUTH.

"the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."
John 14:17

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thanks, say a prayer for my family. We're all hoping no other problems arises for any of them.

It is a stressful time and people are putting a lot of pressure on people to get vaxxed. Yet, they are not informing people about all the adverse reactions of the vaccine.
Prayers been lifted up for your family and you...
I also prayed that God will keep you in His perfect peace , that passes all your understanding , as He guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord...
...xox...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Your passive aggressive behavioral mode is old and transparent. Fear is all over you. I've always been direct and sometimes bellicose, but I tell the truth, and I'm in battle mode constantly. You appear to be the type to lay down and let your enemy have their way with you, as long as their "vaxxed", of course.
Funny how you characterize yourself in such glowing terms, but when you meet someone who could be described as "direct and unflinching in the face of adversity, but tells the truth, and is in battle mode when need be" you are quick to say the worst possible things about them if you disagree on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.