PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
So Jerry you're really believing taking a vaccine is the mark of the beast? So where's the rejection of Christ or the mark in the right hand or forehead none of which is done with vaccines.
Wait for it. It's Satan's lullaby on the world right now. First the Wuhan virus is released. Next blame USA POTUS DJT. Then get Globalists back in power. Then fear monger the world to mask up, social distance, lockdown, get vaxxed, don't have crowded events (unless your antifa, BLM, lgbtq, the political eite, protesting social justice warriors, rioters, etc), then pay hospitals to inflate Covid-19 numbers, etc etc etc, then restrict lots of activities to only vaxxed. Then have no-fly lists for the unvaxxed. Then restrict all movement and activities to only the "vaxxed." Then go door to door to complie a list of unvaxxed. Then tell the unvaxxed they must vax or be subje to to arrest (quarantine). Then order the unvaxxed to submit or else. Then off with the unvaxxed heads.

Apr 12, 2021
Funny how you characterize yourself in such glowing terms, but when you meet someone who could be described as "direct and unflinching in the face of adversity, but tells the truth, and is in battle mode when need be" you are quick to say the worst possible things about them if you disagree on anything.
I've not come to fleeting assessment of you. You have a definite trait that you can deny having but cannot hide, which a glaring double standard. I know that people such as yourself always deny they are what they are, but you are a hypocrite.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Prayers been lifted up for your family and you...
I also prayed that God will keep you in His perfect peace , that passes all your understanding , as He guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord...
...xox...
Thanks, Rosemaryx.... Your kindness and prayers is greatly appreciated.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I've not come to fleeting assessment of you. You have a definite trait that you can deny having but cannot hide, which a glaring double standard. I know that people such as yourself always deny they are what they are, but you are a hypocrite.
It is hard not to notice that people who say things such as you have just said here refuse to apply the same standard to themselves.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If you would like I could provide you with a list of all stolen elections, coups, coup attempts, military takeovers etc etc.

Warning: it would be a very extensive list. It happens Aiden it happens all the time. And it definitely happened in 2020. The Biden regime is not legitimate they are occupiers.
The evidence was given yesterday in the Cyber symposium. This is no longer conjecture or a nagging feeling. We have the receipts.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Dynamite videos. The contents expressed are exactly that which I myself have likewise come to understand. I have many many months of accumulated knowledge on the matter. And it concatenates perfectly with what this Doctor is saying. An absolutely perfect match.

Now everyone must understand this: The Biden regime, big Pharma, Fauci, The CDC and NIH ARE LYING TO YOU. Their data is useless because it is INTENTIONALLY deceptive! An example of which is right there on the video! This Nazification of the healthcare system is unforgivable. Blame the puppet Biden regime for this.

These doctors should be forced to resign and have their medical license is revoked. They are posing an extreme danger to American society.

If indeed (as suspected) the Biden puppet regime is a vassal to CCP China, and the Wuhan virus is in fact a bio-weapon targeting the destruction of America......all of these players should be charged with high treason.

Nuremberg 2.0. Let's get it done.
I'm not saying it is but let's just assume all you say above is true. And you say they should be all tried with treason and let's get it done? Just forget it cv5 just forget it. There's paper power that is political and then there's the ultimate real power.....the military. In America they've signed onto the believing in the vaccine roll out so what type of power would you think would come in and overturn the goings on you don't agree with. Might be best just to consider your pleas as wasted energy.

Apr 12, 2021
Your distaste of the truth does not go unnoticed either. C'est la vie.
I love truth, there is one truth,, HIS name is JESUS, and the truth is absolute. You, on the other hand, not only practice alternative methods of whatever, but alternative truth as well. Your passive aggressive Franco sign-off is duly noted.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
There you go again: passive aggressive hypocrite.
This is terrible. Why are you so upset? If you can't have a conversation without the name calling and getting so heated then maybe you should take a break, pray, and compose your self....just a suggestion.

Apr 12, 2021
This is terrible. Why are you so upset? If you can't have a conversation without the name calling and getting so heated then maybe you should take a break, pray, and compose your self....just a suggestion.
When I arose this morning, I put on the whole armor of God for such a time as this. Magenta a deceiver, a pleaser with smooth words, but a deceiver nonetheless.

N

New_Day

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Magenta have you seen these videos? It's time to drop your pretensions and denials and face the music. America is being steamrolled by Satanic deception......and the Biden regime is at the head of it.
I just watched it, thanks... I have seen similar vids.

Pretensions and denials that the world is under Satanic deception?

Wherever did you get the idea that I am not aware that the world is under Satanic deception?

It has been since Adam and Eve.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I'm not saying it is but let's just assume all you say above is true. And you say they should be all tried with treason and let's get it done? Just forget it cv5 just forget it. There's paper power that is political and then there's the ultimate real power.....the military. In America they've signed onto the believing in the vaccine roll out so what type of power would you think would come in and overturn the goings on you don't agree with. Might be best just to consider your pleas as wasted energy.
What I don't get...is it seems like this is the end times being fulfilled. If that is the case there is no stopping it. So why is everyone getting so mixed up in it.

Scripture tells us to watch and be ready and be prepared to stand. Nowhere, that I have found in scripture says that we should try to overtake the government and stop it.

Apr 12, 2021
Facts:

https://byrambridle.com/

After the mRNA vaccine enters your cells, the cells use the mRNA as instructions to create a piece of the inactivated spike protein. The mRNA does not enter the nucleus of your cell, and does not interact with your DNA – it's one and done, and is destroyed after the protein is created.
I believe Dr. Bridle.

Apr 12, 2021
I just watched it, thanks... I have seen similar vids.

Pretensions and denials that the world is under Satanic deception?

Wherever did you get the idea that I am not aware that the world is under Satanic deception?

It has been since Adam and Eve.
Anyone who advocates taking the vaccine is under Satan's deception.

N

New_Day

I believe Dr. Bridle.
Then you understand nothing of how this vaccine actually works, and not sure why a man of his education would go around promoting falsehoods, most unfortunate, and unfortunately there seems to be several doctors who want to have a few moments of fame and fear mongering.

This is not an end times event nor is there any mark of the beast coming from it. Study the scripture we do not use world events and fit them into scripture.

Every generation seems to think they have discovered the indicators and as always they are wrong.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
When I arose this morning, I put on the whole armor of God for such a time as this. Magenta a deceiver, a pleaser with smooth words, but a deceiver nonetheless.
I agree, we all need to have on the whole armor of God. Thing about that is, I don't see where name calling and belittling others is included in the armor.

If we want to help each other then we need to bring scriptural proof and leave at that.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Then you understand nothing of how this vaccine actually works, and not sure why a man of his education would go around promoting falsehoods, most unfortunate, and unfortunately there seems to be several doctors who want to have a few moments of fame and fear mongering.

This is not an end times event nor is there any mark of the beast coming from it. Study the scripture we do not use world events and fit them into scripture.

Every generation seems to think they have discovered the indicators and as always they are wrong.
Guess this is ANOTHER Dr that doesn’t know what he’s talking about huh?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/

F

flygplan

I’d be careful there. The devil himself used words from scripture here and there too… you seem to throw them left and right and completely out of context. Just to prove you’re right? And that you stand in this nice superior moral high ground? Hmm…

Status
Not open for further replies.