PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Then you understand nothing of how this vaccine actually works, and not sure why a man of his education would go around promoting falsehoods, most unfortunate, and unfortunately there seems to be several doctors who want to have a few moments of fame and fear mongering.

This is not an end times event nor is there any mark of the beast coming from it. Study the scripture we do not use world events and fit them into scripture.

Every generation seems to think they have discovered the indicators and as always they are wrong.
How about this Dr?

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html

Jul 23, 2018
Let us move from this HEATED debate, in which I do not know why this site that is supposed to be Christian based so full of debates to as why I hardly come here. Let us see what this stray cat does.

That is more interesting than Christians tearing each other apart.
she wants something.
Someone should see what it is

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Funny how you characterize yourself in such glowing terms, but when you meet someone who could be described as "direct and unflinching in the face of adversity, but tells the truth, and is in battle mode when need be" you are quick to say the worst possible things about them if you disagree on anything.
You were talking to the other poster but I agree all need to be careful of the way and manner they express themselves. Might be a shock to some but God could say to them even though they might be right in certain facts they have....doesn't matter though.....they can still be very, very wrong and just as wrong as the other as the don't know what type of Spirit they're of. God wants unity in the body and not division and whether people realize it or not they could be opening the door up to the devil to give them difficult problems yes because they got out of love. Good scriptures' to consider 2 Tim 2:26, 1 Cor 11:30 The Bible also says we're to to speak the truth in love and be gentile as doves.

Jesus COMMANDED at least those his children to LOVE one another. He didn't say it's a good idea or option but rather a command.

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another..." Jn 15:17

This brings it to an almost military decree as the word Command does. Soldiers sometimes have to do things they don't want to do. You do it whether you feel like doing it or not. We're to make sure that when it comes to disputable matters we make sure that the love we have for one another based on the Spirit transcends all natural realm issues. He's Commanding us to yes at times we may have disagreements but we disagree without being disagreeable or to say it another way we agree to disagree without strife, anger or hatred. He said the world would see you have this capacity within you and find that appealing. Jn 13:34,35 If we're not going to be that way the world can just conclude we're just like them...nothing much in Christianity to see. God forbid.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hmm… Thinking “new day” is old member!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Anyone who advocates taking the vaccine is under Satan's deception.
I realize you are averse to me posting facts about the vaccine to balance
some of the half truths, deceptions, and fear mongering of others. I find
such half truths, deceptions, and fear mongering to be tools of Satan.

It is your prerogative if you wish to support such. I prefer not to.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Facts:

https://byrambridle.com/

After the mRNA vaccine enters your cells, the cells use the mRNA as instructions to create a piece of the inactivated spike protein. The mRNA does not enter the nucleus of your cell, and does not interact with your DNA – it's one and done, and is destroyed after the protein is created.

Because of all the many different videos in circulation I have become accustomed to research those who are making the claims. In the video B.B. states that he had been fact checked ect.... by many and so I wondered who disagreed with him. It turns out it is the faculty and staff that worked on the same research with B.B. https://www.wormsandgermsblog.com/files/2021/07/20210706-VaccineSafety_UoGuelph.pdf

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Quintessential Newspeak from the Ministry of Truth, straight out of Orwell:

Macron Says Showing Police Your Papers To Visit A Cafe Is About "Freedom"

After video emerged of Parisians having to show their vaccine passport papers to police in order to sit outside a cafe, President Macron asserted that the system protected people’s “freedom.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/macron-says-showing-police-your-papers-visit-cafe-about-freedom

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Aug 2, 2021
I further testify that this assessment is both accurate and reliable for making a life saving decision given mankind's propensity for error.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
India's Ivermectin Blackout
Ivermectin Wins in India
https://www.thedesertreview.com/content/tncms/live/

There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India. When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, "But why is there no mention of that in the news?"
Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...d-at-about-4-million-10-times-the-official-co

The graphs and data from the Johns Hopkins University CSSE database do not lie. On the contrary, they provide a compelling trail of truth that no one can dispute, not even the NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO.​

.....the data from India shows that Ivermectin is effective, much more so than the vaccines. It not only prevents death, but it also prevents COVID infections, and it also is effective against the Delta Variant.​

.......the massive drop in cases and deaths in India to almost nothing after the addition of Ivermectin proved the drug's effectiveness. This is a truth that the NIH, CDC, and FDA cannot allow because it would endanger the vaccine policy.

Aug 2, 2021
you could have killed it with silver and the other things i posted on cc about 50 times
The deception is so great that they will look at your 'God given wisdom' as black magic. On the other hand they will accept the 'black magic' injected into them from 'Professionals'

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think that back in the 1960's,70's when they began the credit card stuff is when the devil shifted into high gear. It was presented as a way of obtaining things without saving up for them first. Back then people would just pay for some land and build a house and most people didn't have to get a loan from a bank to do it. They started with the loans to the farmers and talked them into using their farms as collateral and then eventually took them from them.

That doesn't seem to have anything to do with vaccines and mask but it's where this all began. The reason why is that back then if they tried to force people into things we would have just told them to go fly a kite. The reason why is that most people were raising animals and planting gardens and so they could have still ate because they grew it and drank because they all had water wells. Then they began to talk everyone into moving into subdivisions where they didn't have enough land to grow gardens and told them they had to be on city water/sewage ect.

Some of us didn't fall for it and didn't use their credit. We didn't mortgage our homes or finance their new cars we just kept the things we had and thought they could go fly a kite. Those who fell for their tricks and took all their credit cards and loans got themselves into the habit of doing this over and over and now are faced with a huge reality. That is if C-19(hoax or not makes no difference) shuts everything down then how do they pay the house note? If the booger man says to close all the non essential businesses how will they pay the car note? If they rent then how long can the government pay it for them to keep from getting them evicted? If both the mother and father in a family work to pay the credit cards,the house note,car notes ect. what will they do if they close the schools because of the cases? You see it's not like they can tell the booger man to go fly a kite because their faced with loosing everything.

So yes it just makes sense that they would fight tooth and nail to keep things somewhat normal if they owe a lot of dept. If you think about it they may have kids in school and if they shut it down then they have to put them in day care or one of the parents have to quit work because they cant tell the bank to go fly a kite. Anyway it's easy enough for me to say this because I own my house and cars so I wont loose everything over all this. But now if I put myself in their shoes it's clear to see that they would fight to keep things as normal as possible in these times. That's the trap though in that it's not something just now beginning, it began years ago this war with the devil, and the door he's closing now is not the first door it's the last door of the trap.
Good morning, SoAndSo :) Yes, I too realized some time ago that credit card companies were working to put people in bondage through being in/amassing personal debt. I have never owned a home though, so my situation has been different from yours in that regard. It sounds like you live out in the country away from a densely populated urban area, and that sounds lovely. I have never really had anything of much value materially, as my mindset throughout my life has been much less worldly than others. People do need financial security and the way and means of supporting themselves and their families, and that has gotten much more challenging for many during these times. I feel bad for all those who may have been starting out under these conditions, and know there must be so many stories of people who had just bought a business that then failed when the closures came, or just got a mortgage and then lost their job and means to pay for their house. The social upheaval has no doubt been devastating to some/many. It has been different for me again because when the closures came due to covid, though I was then laid off my job of 38 years, I was of retirement age so simply stopped working, and collected the employment benefits due me (after paying into it the majority of my adult life) and some of the the other financial perks available, some of which will last the rest of my life, as I paid into them for that purpose, through employment deductions, throughout the entirety of my adult working life also. I did relatively recently renew a long-defunct credit card, partially because there was money on it owing to me LOL. But also because in many ways credit cards have become necessary to prove certain aspects of your identity, which there is no escape from if you want to purchase anything by phone or online. C.O.D. seems to have been done away with, and so has cash. Cheques largely seem to be a thing of the past also. So when I see someone say, a cashless society is coming, I think to myself, it is already all but here.

Apr 12, 2021
I realize you are averse to me posting facts about the vaccine to balance
some of the half truths, deceptions, and fear mongering of others. I find
such half truths, deceptions, and fear mongering to be tools of Satan.

It is your prerogative if you wish to support such. I prefer not to.
Balance? You have only aligned yourself with the so-alled positive propaganda on the Covid-19 shots, and you have been entirely critical of and malignant toward those that are anti-vax. You call that balance? Pffft. 👌Okay.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
And could be my friend but could you be even worse by not presenting your message in a more gracious kind manner? Let's just assume you are right and the others are of a feeble weak mind. How does the Spirit desire us to respond to such. Seems to me it says to comfort the feeble minded in other words you work with them in love and in grace. 1 Thess 5:14 Seems to me in God's sight it's not so much different then in human families. Kids have a disagreement or a spat and the truth is the parent isn't always concerned about the who is technically right or wrong but rather that they still love each other and get along. Consider that it grieves the Spirit to see anything less.

And by the way let's assume there's not so good of things in the vaccines. Maybe you could consider God can take care of that? Mk 16:18 If not why not?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Balance? You have only aligned yourself with the so-alled positive propaganda on the Covid-19 shots, and you have been entirely critical of and malignant toward those that are anti-vax. You call that balance? Pffft. 👌Okay.
I see you deliberately overlook the fact that such posts of mine are in response to others who leave out relevant, pertinent and important facts, whether unknowingly or by design in order to deceive. You simply show a distaste for the entire story to be told. Some people are interested in the truth, presented in a balanced way. To them I say, you are welcome :)

Apr 12, 2021
I see you deliberately overlook the fact that such posts of mine are in response to others who leave out relevant, pertinent and important facts, whether unknowingly or by design in order to deceive. You simply show a distaste for the entire story to be told. Some people are interested in the truth, presented in a balanced way. To them I say, you are welcome :)
You've been injected and you want all others to be injected, which is why you aren't balanced in your critiques on the threads re: Covid-19 shots. I don't expect you to admit it, because you have too much pride to do so. Balanced: you are not.

Aug 2, 2021
And could be my friend but could you be even worse by not presenting your message in a more gracious kind manner? Let's just assume you are right and the others are of a feeble weak mind. How does the Spirit desire us to respond to such. Seems to me it says to comfort the feeble minded in other words you work with them in love and in grace. 1 Thess 5:14 Seems to me in God's sight it's not so much different then in human families. Kids have a disagreement or a spat and the truth is the parent isn't always concerned about the who is technically right or wrong but rather that they still love each other and get along. Consider that it grieves the Spirit to see anything less.

And by the way let's assume there's not so good of things in the vaccines. Maybe you could consider God can take care of that? Mk 16:18 If not why not?
Good wisdom in your words. I can see why many of us, at times, make such strong, yet true, short statements. Many of us can see down the road from scripture and the Holy Spirit. Now add to that the URGENCY of a life or death decision and MAGNITUDE of deception as NEVER before seen.
Jesus blasted those who thought themselves to be clever and twisting of the Scripture for evil gain and control over the people.

Parents, including God, do not always give us a long explanation of things. Sometimes a quick sharp answer is what is needed to wake us up.

Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

Peace and Grace to all who call upon the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ - AMEN

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Friend....a bad tree does not produce good fruit. You can dig, fertilize beg wheedle and cajole. But the fruit WILL be bad. Always bad. Never good.

If you really want to wrap your head around what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING keep that in the forefront of your mind.

These people are evil. Sons of the wicked one. Bill Gates is evil. Biden is evil. Soros is evil. Schwab is evil. They have NEVER repented. They have NEVER turned from idols to serve the Living God. They have NEVER been obedient to the call of Christ. They have NEVER been indwelt with the Spirit of Truth.

Never ever forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.