PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021
Friend....a bad tree does not produce good fruit. You can dig, fertilize beg wheedle and cajole. But the fruit WILL be bad. Always bad. Never good.

If you really want to wrap your head around what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING keep that in the forefront of your mind.

These people are evil. Sons of the wicked one. Bill Gates is evil. Biden is evil. Soros is evil. Schwab is evil. They have NEVER repented. They have NEVER turned from idols to the Living God. They have NEVER been obedient to the call of Christ. They have NEVER been indwelt with the Spirit of Truth.

Never ever forget that.
These are the days spoken of by the apostle Paul where God begins to turn people over to believing lies because they REFUSED the Truth that would save them.....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You've been injected and you want all others to be injected, which is why you aren't balanced in your critiques on the threads re: Covid-19 shots. I don't expect you to admit it, because you have too much pride to do so. Balanced: you are not.
I just wish Magenta would simply stand fast and take a position. I find it impossible to maintain a useful dialogue because of this deficiency on her part.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I just wish Magenta would simply stand fast and take a position. I find it impossible to maintain a useful dialogue because of this deficiency on her part.
Hilarious. My position has been to stand fast and take a position against half truths and outright lies, such as you repeatedly claiming a fully grown adult male was a little kid. Yes, it becomes useless to dialogue with me when your deficiencies prevent it. Still, I stand fast :)

Aug 1, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
#1,557

I told you this kind of thing was going to happen. I have met three RNs in my small community that are antivaxxers. It makes you wonder if any of them are radical enough to inject people with saline thinking they are saving them from the "poison" of vaccines.
They need 24x7 security on these dosages from the factory to the arm.

That was posted by Scribe on Dec 31, 2020.....

And now we have this...https://www.foxnews.com/health/german-nurse-anti-vax-saline-covid-19-vaccine
quoting a post that is on page 78 of a 185 page thread,
a post that is 7 months old....
You must have A LOT of free time to be able to find that.....
but then again, one can not help but ponder :unsure: maybe you are Mr. Scribe :unsure:

Aug 2, 2021
You, my brother, and myself have some common ground - we tend to be very strong when we know truth from the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is saying 'BAD Stuff - stay away - alert others....'

I can easily get carried away with knowledge and I MUST bow my knee to Christ and seek to be under His control and humility.

I grew up with hockey skates on my feet and a stick in my hand - My work is vigorous and dangerous. I can be aggressive and not come across as kind or caring.

Peace - I love the Charlton Heston Moses

Apr 12, 2021
These are the days spoken of by the apostle Paul where God begins to turn people over to believing lies because they REFUSED the Truth that would save them.....
How many don't know the Way, the Truth, and the Life Jesus Christ, and are on the broad way to destruction, versus the number of those that do know the Way, the Truth, and the Life Jesus Chris and are on the narrow way to life?

Broad way to destuction = many.
Narrow way to life = few.

How many people are advocating the necessity for the injection, versus the number of those trying to tell the world the truth about the dangers posed by the shot but are shut down by the Satanist media elite?

Advocating taking the shot = many.

Advocating the dangers of the shot and shut down by the media = few.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hilarious. My position has been to stand fast and take a position against half truths and outright lies, such as you repeatedly claiming a fully grown adult male was a little kid.
There you go again. You HABITUALLY produce thorns thistles and bad fruit. Very nasty trait my dear. A big turn off. How in the world do you expect me to respond to that EMOTIONALLY CHARGED post? There is no substantial rational, intellectual or philosophical POSITIVE position for me to address......:oops:

Aug 2, 2021
How many don't know the Way, the Truth, and the Life Jesus Christ, and are on the broad way to destruction, versus the number of those that do know the Way, the Truth, and the Life Jesus Chris and are on the narrow way to life?

Broad way to destuction = many.
Narrow way to life = few.

How many people are advocating the necessity for the injection, versus the number of those trying to tell the world the truth about the dangers posed by the shot but are shut down by the Satanist media elite?

Advocating taking the shot = many.

Advocating the dangers of the shot and shut down by the media = few.
The worse part are the many christians advocating for the enemy......

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You, my brother, and myself have some common ground - we tend to be very strong when we know truth from the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is saying 'BAD Stuff - stay away - alert others....'

I can easily get carried away with knowledge and I MUST bow my knee to Christ and seek to be under His control and humility.

I grew up with hockey skates on my feet and a stick in my hand - My work is vigorous and dangerous. I can be aggressive and not come across as kind or caring.

Peace
I can sympathize brother. I too am learning to tone down my replies. It is a work in progress...;)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There you go again. You HABITUALLY produce thorns thistles and bad fruit. Very nasty trait my dear. A big turn off. How in the world do you expect me to respond to that EMOTIONALLY CHARGED post? There is no substantial rational, intellectual or philosophical POSITIVE position for me to address......:oops:
LOL. Go look in a mirror. You habitually dish it out and dish it out and then complain when it is reflected back to you. Somehow you see yourself as innocent even when you make such posts to me. I stand fast and take a position you don't like so you pretend I don't stand fast or take a position at all. That is rotten fruit called lies and deception on your part. If you don't like it, stop doing it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
LOL. Go look in a mirror. You habitually dish it out and dish it out and then complain when it is reflected back to you. Somehow you see yourself as innocent even when you make such posts to me. I stand fast and take a position you don't like so you pretend I don't stand fast or take a position at all. That is rotten fruit called lies and deception on your part. If you don't like it, stop doing it.
There you go again....whew. o_O

Aug 2, 2021
And could be my friend but could you be even worse by not presenting your message in a more gracious kind manner? Let's just assume you are right and the others are of a feeble weak mind. How does the Spirit desire us to respond to such. Seems to me it says to comfort the feeble minded in other words you work with them in love and in grace. 1 Thess 5:14 Seems to me in God's sight it's not so much different then in human families. Kids have a disagreement or a spat and the truth is the parent isn't always concerned about the who is technically right or wrong but rather that they still love each other and get along. Consider that it grieves the Spirit to see anything less.

And by the way let's assume there's not so good of things in the vaccines. Maybe you could consider God can take care of that? Mk 16:18 If not why not?
My apologies - I said: 'Good wisdom in your words' it meant to say = GREAT wisdom in your words.

Apr 12, 2021
Hilarious. My position has been to stand fast and take a position against half truths and outright lies, such as you repeatedly claiming a fully grown adult male was a little kid. Yes, it becomes useless to dialogue with me when your deficiencies prevent it. Still, I stand fast :)
Gov't: Get in line, Magenta. Time for your booster shot. It's gonna leave a mark, though.

Magenta: Oh, thats okay. I don't mind. Will this free me up to go and do wherever and whatever I want?

Gov't: Dont you worry. With this shot, you'll be able to buy, sell, travel, and worship all day long.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I thought that was the case in the 80s, I suppose Martin Luther thought that when he was ministering, no doubt many felt that way when quacks were teaching a racial justification for slavery, etc., etc., etc.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I thought that was the case in the 80s, I suppose Martin Luther thought that when he was ministering, no doubt many felt that way when quacks were teaching a racial justification for slavery, etc., etc., etc.
The thing is....only TODAY exist all of the necessary ingredients portrayed in the Book of Daniel, Revelation, and other prophetic writings. Its soon brother. Sooner that most people think IMO.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The thing is....only TODAY exist all of the necessary ingredients portrayed in the Book of Daniel, Revelation, and other prophetic writings. Its soon brother. Sooner that most people think IMO.
I will wager it isn't sooner than I think.

I expect tribulation begins October of this year.

August 16th will be a peak in the threats and persecution on the church

Aug 22nd is Tu'B AV a really fascinating day which I have written about extensively in my blog "summary of Bible references on the rapture"

Aug 2, 2021
BINGO

Status
Not open for further replies.