PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law. The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment. source
Helpless hogtied and headed to the slaughter house. That's the way the Biden puppet regime has arranged things, fulfilling the demands of their satanic Moloch worshiping globalist overlords.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
lol, I took the Moderna twice but I'm not so sure about the booster they talked about today because the FDA hasn't given it full approval. Bare in mind now I'm a very old man and have taken radiation,chemo ect. (I have zero immunity to this). Anyway though they suggested on the news today that people like me take the booster(I don't think I will without full approval). Anyway though medicare(the tax payers) are going to pay if something backfires?
Watch the video, according to the doctor the vaccine doesn't protect you from Covid, rather it will cause a overreaction from your immune system which could be fatal.

Now I have heard you can flush the Graphene Oxide out of your system by drinking alcohol. Maybe 2 beers a day, or something like that.

Also vitamin d, vitamin c, zinc and ivermectin can be taken as a way to boost your immune response should you get exposed to Covid.

I would definitely avoid any boosters at all cost.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Helpless hogtied and headed to the slaughter house. That's the way the Biden puppet regime has arranged things, fulfilling the demands of their satanic Moloch worshiping globalist overlords.
121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to [a]be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your [b]keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall [c]preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve[d] your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Touché.

Both sides need to stop it and figure out how to have a debate without insults.
I have never insinuated or implied or said anything remotely approaching such an attitude. Not that you said I had... but the mockery from anti vaxers is incessant and been on full display for quite some time.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law. The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment. source

lol, I don't think you meant to but that's the the most logical reason for not taking the vaccine so far in this thread. I don't mean any offense to you in saying that but if you cant sue if something backfires then if the insurance companies decide to refuse payment for any mishaps then all of us who took the vaccine will have to pay. If that's true then the vaccine mandates are completely wrong because they then are placing all the financial responsibility on the people they are forcing to take the vaccine by mandate. Just trying to look at it ballanced from both sides...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
lol, I don't think you meant to but that's the the most logical reason for not taking the vaccine so far in this thread. I don't mean any offense to you in saying that but if you cant sue if something backfires then if the insurance companies decide to refuse payment for any mishaps then all of us who took the vaccine will have to pay. If that's true then the vaccine mandates are completely wrong because they then are placing all the financial responsibility on the people they are forcing to take the vaccine by mandate. Just trying to look at it ballanced from both sides...
Oh, I meant to. Just reporting the facts, sir :) (Though I was uncertain about the veracity of the site.)

I did want to answer your question and seen something similar to what I posted before, so...

Apr 12, 2021
Your demands to know my medical history are no different than the very fascists you fear will demand to see your vax papers. Really, Jerry, despite your rudeness, assumptions, accusations, and abuse, it is still none of your business.
Sorry Mags, I demand no such thing. Just asking, and your response revealed your bias. I truly hope you don't get sick from the shot. But, as you know, once you take it, there's no turning back. Your DNA will begin to change, your body will begin to react, and no one knows the long term effects you will realize.

Fascists I do not fear, but they are definitely here and they are in power all over: the democrat leftists in the USA and the liberal party populists and various communists parties in power in Canada. I have not been injected, I will not be injected, and I am not afraid like oh so many others, Maggie. 🇨🇦 😢

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Watch the video, according to the doctor the vaccine doesn't protect you from Covid, rather it will cause a overreaction from your immune system which could be fatal.

Now I have heard you can flush the Graphene Oxide out of your system by drinking alcohol. Maybe 2 beers a day, or something like that.

Also vitamin d, vitamin c, zinc and ivermectin can be taken as a way to boost your immune response should you get exposed to Covid.

I would definitely avoid any boosters at all cost.
The graphene oxide isn't in the Moderna and I wouldn't want to take Ivermectin,the cocktail from regeneron ect. because of the fetal cell lines they used to make them(I gave the links from their web sites several pages back for both drugs cant remmember which post)...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The graphene oxide isn't in the Moderna and I wouldn't want to take Ivermectin,the cocktail from regeneron ect. because of the fetal cell lines they used to make them(I gave the links from their web sites several pages back for both drugs cant remmember which post)...
This one?

Want the same cocktail they gave Trump? Think again you see if you would rather not get the vaccine because of how it's made then if they have to treat you for it the drugs they use have it also https://www.regeneron.com/downloads/regeneron-position-stem-cell-research.pdf
There is a way to make your links look "better" if you would like to know :)

regeneron link

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
HCQ would be the best thing to take, but no one can get it anymore. Zinc is very helpful but apparently only if you also take something like HCQ

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Oh, I meant to. Just reporting the facts, sir :) (Though I was uncertain about the veracity of the site.)

I did want to answer your question and seen something similar to what I posted before, so...

No I appreciated your response and I know from past dialog that you meant no ill. I rather enjoy talking with both sides of an issue and have always enjoyed talking with you. To me the BOC is as a family and so in the day we may differ on things but at night at bedtime we say goodnight and we love one another. If I say an offensive thing please forgive me.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Are you sure they died of Covid? They stopped counting the flu patients as the yearly flu and instead counted them all as Covid.
Every year people die of the flu - nothing changed except how they refused to properly treat the patients, even to the point of killing them as many nurses and doctors witnessed and testified to.

Matter of FACT - they were counting just about any death as being attributed to Covid, including people in fatal car/morocycle accidents.

As I said to a young 25 year old man who was wearing a mask outside with no on around - Are you brain dead and unable to think?
A consequence of mask wearing is that there have been no flu outbreaks in Australia. COVID-19 is far easier to spread than the flu, which is exactly why there is a problem. Do you not realise that Satan is the ultimate economist? He is the god of money. If there are fewer people, there are fewer workers, less money being spent and the economies of the world suffer. That is contrary to Satan's purpose.

Some Christians take God's word seriously. Plainly others do not. God says that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. Where I live it is mandatory to wear a mask outside the the family home. I wear one because the law of the land requires it. I don't like it but it is what it is.

And who are the "they" that refused to treat patients properly? Where I live, the hospitals were swamped with COVID patients. The system was not set up for a pandemic. 800 people died in the first few months. Since restrictions, lockdown and masks were introduced, very few have died from COVID.

If you want to know why governments and medical administrators are so concerned about this pandemic, look up the "Spanish Flu". It was a terrible time that no one in medicine wants anyone to go through.

I'm sure that calling someone brain dead is a great way to witness to the love of Jesus. I can't imagine why they did not repent on the spot and get baptised immediately, throwing their mask in the bin as they did so.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No I appreciated your response and I know from past dialog that you meant no ill. I rather enjoy talking with both sides of an issue and have always enjoyed talking with you. To me the BOC is as a family and so in the day we may differ on things but at night at bedtime we say goodnight and we love one another. If I say an offensive thing please forgive me.
Thank you, and I enjoy talking with you also. You have never said anything to offend me :)

But I do not know what the BOC is?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
This one?

There is a way to make your links look "better" if you would like to know :)

regeneron link

Yes thank you I knew I gave them back in the thread but couldn't remember the page. A lot of the other drugs are tested the same way but it seems the drug makers don't offer the information unless ask.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Thank you, and I enjoy talking with you also. You have never said anything to offend me :)

But I do not know what the BOC is?

BOC= all of you dear Christian family members of mine hear on CC/Body of Christ...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm sure that calling someone brain dead is a great way to witness to the love of Jesus.
Ha ha, I had actually forgotten that one. I have seen it posted a number of times. One of many.

F

flygplan

AGAIN in case it went over your head - God gave us the alternative, which the working of the evil ones know about. Thus they (evil hearted big pharma and governments) created the mandate for masking and the vaxx for the very purpose of undermining God's alternative.

You just will not understand until it's too late for you. Why??? Because you made that choice.
Really? That's sad that you feel that way. I have a Christian friend who is pro-everything -I'm-not but we enjoy each other's company and can fellowship together because the things we disagree on have no bearing on salvation.

Also, I know several college-educated, intelligent people who don't vaccinate. It's offensive to insinuate that the people who make health choices that differ from your own are stupid.
How would you define people who don't wear a seatbelt on an airplane? The likeliness for them to get hurt on a flight not wearing it? The percentage is lower than you think, but at that moment you need it, an aborted take off, turbulence, sudden braking, etc. You will need it not only for you, but for the rest too, you don't want to bounce upon somebody else. Is it comfortable? probably not for everyone. Does it step over losing your freedom to be made to use it? Are you stupid for not using it? Well this pandemic affects us all in the end, and it's not about opinions, it's about facts. When I became a legal permanent resident in the US nobody asked me if I wanted to take all the shots all over again, I got them they forced them on me, 8 of them the same day, no matter if I had them or not... the price of Freedom? Not everybody knows this.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Without question, the clear evidence that has been granted to us by God through courageous doctors, nurses, scientists, corporate & big pharma whistleblowers, whose lives are in jeopardy today, and yet they come forward with the factual evidence.
Clear evidence of what? There are many, many facets to the covid story. Some aspect of the covid story I don't believe either. Does that mean everything the other side from you what they say is absolutely invalid?

This is God's grace being poured out for His Children to verify that which the Holy Spirit has been revealing in the Word and in our spirits.
So what are you actually believing the Spirit is showing you in the Word? Are you claiming this is all the mark of the beast and that Christians which who were deceived and took a vaccine....well no hope for them anymore? Such is what some have pretty much tried to claim but when they think about that they usually dial that back knowing this couldn't be true and that things don't add up for it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.