PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
No, it is not the Mark of the Beast.
It is, however, coming from the Beast and is the conditioning phase, preparing the way.
The Mark technology is now available for the Beast System and waiting on the Man of sin.
Modern tech has been taking us that way for a long time. One could say from the time computers started to be developed even in the sixties.....to debit cards instead of using much cash which has been going on for many years. I am glad you've acknowledge the vaccine thing is not the mark. People have been troubling the hearts and minds of the saints in an unnecessarily way but implying it is.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Don't expect the rest of us to be strapped down and take the kill shots against our will like you were forced to buddy.
So just curious. So let me ask...of the 200-500 people that YOU KNOW....how many individuals have actually died I mean people you have contact with in your real world? And let's not mention people you've heard about in a you tube video I mean people you know.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Even with "approval" of the co-opted and corrupted FDA there is effective treatment for this, which is merely a bad cold.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
<<<But really no one is giving an alternative to protect the people. This I cant understand>>>

That is definitely your problem Aiden. Rest assured there are those of us who CAN and DO understand. Just like a good detective would.

I hate to tell you this but the likely cause of your lack of understanding is not a lack of facts or knowledge. Far more likely the root cause is deep-seated subliminal subconscious denial of the horrific truth. Whether is this subconscious denial is of your own making or externally instilled by the constant fusillade of gaslighting and propaganda that people must endure I cannot say.

Take for example the facts regarding the election fraud. Truly it is vast and overwhelming. Many of us including myself recognize that there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this election was stolen. Based on the sheer volume of data the probability is so absurdly high so as to be certain. Yet you cannot accept this fact.......because you are literally programmed NOT to believe ANYTHING until you are TOLD to believe it by so-called authorities.

I have to tell you that I RARELY IF EVER wait for my cue or take commands from REGIME authorities. Why so? Because of their lust for power they are almost always compromised (inherent conflict of interest). Furthermore I can discern when they are lying practically instantaneously. Usually it's hilariously obvious. Despite their endless gaslighting and propaganda efforts I'm actually getting better at it not worse at it. In other words the stressors are actually sharpening my talents and making me stronger not weaker.

Anyoo.....that's is my rant for the day make of it what you will. And stay tuned to these threads there is some excellent information that God willing will help lift the fog you are in.
Well, it is easy to critic and blame things which are made, without telling what would help to do it better. If would expect from someone who has serious the goal to find a solution, not only to blame ( in dome cases with assumptions), but also giving alternative.
This has nothing to do with be programed.

About the election. If not Single court in the USA could found something wrong with the election. I ask how can this be?
Did you not ask yourself, this is, because God dont wantet Trump again as president?

We are living in endtime, should we not expect in a growing more godless world also growing godless goverments?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A consequence of mask wearing is that there have been no flu outbreaks in Australia. COVID-19 is far easier to spread than the flu, which is exactly why there is a problem. Do you not realize that Satan is the ultimate economist? He is the god of money. If there are fewer people, there are fewer workers, less money being spent and the economies of the world suffer. That is contrary to Satan's purpose.
LOL! Satan comes to lie, kill and destroy. How did Germany pay back those that had loaned them money? The final solution was to simply take it from the Jews. If a billion people die then you get their land, their houses, their assets.

This is what Caesar Nero discovered, if you burn down people's houses you can buy up their land at a fraction of what you were going to spend. This pandemic has "burned down" people's businesses, particularly these ones who had rental properties. Now we see these huge fund managers coming in and buying up all that land at a fraction of what they would have had to spend.

Many if not most great fortunes are created during economic collapse. This is how George Soros operates. This is what the whole AMC scandal was all about.

Some Christians take God's word seriously. Plainly others do not. God says that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. Where I live it is mandatory to wear a mask outside the the family home. I wear one because the law of the land requires it. I don't like it but it is what it is.
Not clear is this some kind of repentance for the previous paragraph? Yes the Bible says that Satan is the ruler of this age, and yes, the spirit of AntiChrist is the Spirit of Caesar Nero, the 666. But blaming yourself for witchcraft seems too harsh.

And who are the "they" that refused to treat patients properly? Where I live, the hospitals were swamped with COVID patients. The system was not set up for a pandemic. 800 people died in the first few months. Since restrictions, lockdown and masks were introduced, very few have died from COVID.

If you want to know why governments and medical administrators are so concerned about this pandemic, look up the "Spanish Flu". It was a terrible time that no one in medicine wants anyone to go through.
Yes, I agree the Spanish Flu is really appropriate for us to study. I did read up on this prior to the pandemic, and I thought the key lesson was social distancing. The Spanish Flu took place during WWI when young men were crammed together in these networks of foxholes and trenches. They were crammed together in barracks, on ships, inside tanks, etc. As a result as the flu mutated and spread the most virulent strain was favored. The solution would have been to immediately separate anyone with symptoms of being sick. If you keep three feet apart, if you don't go to work if you have symptoms and if you take the temperature outside of buildings that alone will cause any virus to mutate to the least virulent strains. This was one of the key justifications for the developing world to take such generous health care policies with employees which prior to this were unknown.

However, the great slums of the world in Brazil, South Africa, India, Mexico, Bangladesh, etc. cannot do that. So we are quite concerned about the slums. If you want a campaign to vaccinate the world to protect us from this scourge do it in the slums.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How would you define people who don't wear a seatbelt on an airplane? The likeliness for them to get hurt on a flight not wearing it? The percentage is lower than you think, but at that moment you need it, an aborted take off, turbulence, sudden braking, etc. You will need it not only for you, but for the rest too, you don't want to bounce upon somebody else. Is it comfortable? probably not for everyone. Does it step over losing your freedom to be made to use it? Are you stupid for not using it? Well this pandemic affects us all in the end, and it's not about opinions, it's about facts. When I became a legal permanent resident in the US nobody asked me if I wanted to take all the shots all over again, I got them they forced them on me, 8 of them the same day, no matter if I had them or not... the price of Freedom? Not everybody knows this.
As far as I know the great majority of those with questions about this vaccine are not against vaccines in general. I also have had all my shots but not this vaccine.

There is a very big difference between a vaccine that has been tested for over 12 years before being approved and this vaccine.

One difference is that we have rejected vaccines that show hundreds of deaths in the initial rollout. The CDC says we have had 11,000 deaths from this vaccine in the US and 450,000 adverse reactions. A whistleblower within the CDC says that number should be 45,000 and many doctors who try to report adverse reactions that led to death have found their reports are rejected. As a result the actual number whether is is 11,000 or 45,000 is very likely only a fraction of the real number. We have never approved a vaccine with this many deaths attributed to it.

But it is worse, anecdotal evidence from doctors who have treated thousands of Covid patients is that miscarriages for women in the first trimester who get the shot go up from an expected 10% to 80% of the pregnancies and yet they are telling pregnant women to take the shot.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, it is easy to critic and blame things which are made, without telling what would help to do it better. If would expect from someone who has serious the goal to find a solution, not only to blame ( in dome cases with assumptions), but also giving alternative.
This has nothing to do with be programed.

About the election. If not Single court in the USA could found something wrong with the election. I ask how can this be?
Did you not ask yourself, this is, because God dont wantet Trump again as president?

We are living in endtime, should we not expect in a growing more godless world also growing godless goverments?
Every single court that rejected the lawsuits did so on the basis of standing, not on the merits of the case. They were saying that this is an issue for the state legislatures.

So far Arizona legislature has taken up their responsibility, done a complete forensic audit and they found significant fraud, more than enough to flip the results of the election.

Smaller examples of forensic audits have been done in Michigan, Georgia, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania and have all found fraud, significant enough to warrant a complete forensic audit.

I know you are trying to be helpful telling us what God does and does not want, but I'll stick to the Bible telling me what God's will is, thank you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Oh they do? wow thousands upon thousands eh? Let me tell you something: If seatbelts weren't enforced people like you wouldn't use them, and you would make a thousand excuses why not to. Just as with this or anything. Stupidity is what reigns with this mentality of yours.
Let's consider this because "people like you" do use seatbelts. Why is that, you don't see protests and people demanding to be free in their cars? Oh, right, we had access to all the data. We were able to make informed, intelligent decisions. Not just us, but the car companies have greatly improved the quality of seatbelts because they realized the "safety" record of the car depended on them working and people using them.

F

flygplan

Let's consider this because "people like you" do use seatbelts. Why is that, you don't see protests and people demanding to be free in their cars? Oh, right, we had access to all the data. We were able to make informed, intelligent decisions. Not just us, but the car companies have greatly improved the quality of seatbelts because they realized the "safety" record of the car depended on them working and people using them.
Data is there, you either choose to look at/trust it or not.
Oh I'm sure they did back in the time... See it was Volvo in Sweden whom were the first company that came up with the seatbelt. Here in the US people didn't trust it until it was enforced, I'm sure a few protested but there wasn't this massive communication thing called the internet back then. If you see, Neil DeGrasse Tyson's explanation of how conspiracy theories work you'd understand. An idiot halfway around the world blogs about some stupid conspiracy and now because of the internet he can find another idiot on the other side of the world that agrees with him and so it spreads.
And this has proven a waste of time because it's not a discussion. You will still spread misinformation and other people like you will. Have fun with your apocalypse vaccine, just don't come anywhere near me. Thanks for being part of the problem.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Data is there, you either choose to look at/trust it or not.
Oh I'm sure they did back in the time... See it was Volvo in Sweden whom were the first company that came up with the seatbelt. Here in the US people didn't trust it until it was enforced, I'm sure a few protested but there wasn't this massive communication thing called the internet back then. If you see, Neil DeGrasse Tyson's explanation of how conspiracy theories work you'd understand. An idiot halfway around the world blogs about some stupid conspiracy and now because of the internet he can find another idiot on the other side of the world that agrees with him and so it spreads.
And this has proven a waste of time because it's not a discussion. You will still spread misinformation and other people like you will. Have fun with your apocalypse vaccine, just don't come anywhere near me. Thanks for being part of the problem.
The CDC has reported 11,000 deaths as a result of this vaccine. That is much, much higher than other vaccines that were rejected because of the deaths.

The CDC has reported 450,000 adverse reactions to the vaccine.

A CDC whistleblower has reported that these numbers are low and should be three to four times higher. They said the true number of deaths should be 45,000.

Many doctors have come forward to testify that when they try to report an adverse reaction to the vaccine it is rejected. So not only are the CDC purging records that have been reported, others never get accepted in the first place so these numbers are even higher.

Is this the data you are saying we should look at?

One doctor who has treated 6,000 Covid patients has reported that the miscarriages among women in the first trimester has risen from an expected 10% to 80% for those who got the vaccine. Is that the data you are talking about? Or did you simply choose to not look at it?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The CDC has reported 11,000 deaths as a result of this vaccine. That is much, much higher than other vaccines that were rejected because of the deaths.

A CDC whistleblower has reported that these numbers are low and should be three to four times higher. They said the true number of deaths should be 45,000.

Many doctors have come forward to testify that when they try to report an adverse reaction to the vaccine it is rejected. So not only are the CDC purging records that have been reported, others never get accepted in the first place so these numbers are even higher.

One doctor who has treated 6,000 Covid patients has reported that the miscarriages among women in the first trimester has risen from an expected 10% to 80% for those who got the vaccine. Is that the data you are talking about? Or did you simply choose to not look at it?
I keep hearing more and more people say they feel like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't get the vaccine. :(

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I keep hearing more and more people say they feel like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't get the vaccine. :(
I keep hearing this song play in my head "who is on the Lord's side"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
F

flygplan

Wrong, there's been 6,631 deaths reported via the VAERS system which is death after vaccination, which means it is more than likely not the vaccine that killed them. But you throw your numbers left and right. Whatever. I'm done.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Better "damned" by misguided and/or evil man than by God.

Aug 1, 2021
When I became a legal permanent resident in the US.......
the price of Freedom?

So then where are you from????

How much have you given back to this country since becoming " a legal permanent resident"?????

Have you served in our military?

Have you taken bullets?

Have you held dying comrades in your arms while serving THIS country????

40+ years after serving, are you/loved ones still suffering the long term physical and emotional effects of what it has taken to give you this freedom?

Why did you become "a legal permanent resident" here?

The price of freedom........

Do you REALLY know the price that was paid for your freedom??????

I'll tell you right now it was a HELL OF A LOT MORE than 8 shots..................

you don't like the fact that people here are still willing to stand up and say "NO!" and still willing to fight for our freedom to do so then maybe you need to revoke your "legal permanent residency" here, pack it up and go back.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I just took this poll from a national news organization on Youtube. It asked "do you trust the CDC guidance on Covid". It was simple, a yes or no question, with only those two choices. 99% said they didn't trust the CDC!

Status
Not open for further replies.