PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021
You then dont know what a vaccine is.
And still you are not able to proof your claimes! To claime something is no proof!

Why you call it error when I say that the future is not in the hand of man or the devil.
Does they have more power as God? Nothing will be done without that God allows it.
Read again ALL that i said. It is clear what the future is - God already told us.

Aug 2, 2021
Independents, uncorrupted by the treasonous party machines. I think Australia will need to go through a similar vote fraud audit like the US is going through first, though. I'm sure vote fraud is part of the power base of the corrupted parties of every major Western country.
This is the Working Machine of the Globalists = Control and Design Outcomes for their AGENDA.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine.
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
John 17:15 I pray that ye NOT take them out of the world ( unbelievers) but KEEP them from the evil of the world.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Aiden....I know that this is not "proof". But its something. Yep...definitely something going on here....

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination
"Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection is a safety concern for vaccine strategies. In a recent publication, Li et al. (Cell 184 :1-17, 2021) have reported that infection-enhancing antibodies directed against the N-terminal domain (NTD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein facilitate virus infection in vitro, but not in vivo. However, this study was performed with the original Wuhan/D614G strain.

Since the Covid-19 pandemic is now dominated with Delta variants, we analyzed the interaction of facilitating antibodies with the NTD of these variants.

Using molecular modelling approaches, we show that enhancing antibodies have a higher affinity for Delta variants than for Wuhan/D614G NTDs. We show that enhancing antibodies reinforce the binding of the spike trimer to the host cell membrane by clamping the NTD to lipid raft microdomains.

This stabilizing mechanism may facilitate the conformational change that induces the demasking of the receptor binding domain. As the NTD is also targeted by neutralizing antibodies, our data suggest that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies in vaccinated individuals is in favor of neutralization for the original Wuhan/D614G strain.

However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity.

Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors)."

Link: https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext#relatedArticles
Also here, different meanings about it. Who is right?

Aug 2, 2021
Good joyce to follow Jesus!
Be honest, you cant tell me that the Holy Spirit told you that the Vaccine against Covid is poison and will depopulate the mankind.
100% HONEST = the Holy Spirit told me through His Discernment = "the Comforter will lead you into all Truth".

Did I hear a voice like Elijah in my ears - Not in my physical ears, for He spoke to me in my mind and heart to #1 know (discern) the Plandemic and #2 to search the matter out for truth/facts which confirmed the urging/guiding of the Holy Spirit in me.

Notice how the Holy Spirit first gives to us a 'Heads Up' - 'Something is not right here' in our spirit and then, IF we listen and submit to Him, He leads us to Truth = meaning we MUST follow His leading........

Aug 2, 2021
John 17:15 I pray that ye NOT take them out of the world ( unbelievers) but KEEP them from the evil of the world.
Make sure we meet when in our New Glorified Bodies - In His Image - AMEN

For we shall be like Him.....1 John 3: 1-3

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Read again ALL that i said. It is clear what the future is - God already told us.
Everyone has a right though to weigh and assess that what you claim the Bible says is true. Respectfully I think you need to keep that in mind.

"Test all things and hold fast to that which is good" 1 Thess 5:21

Dec 6, 2019
57 pages about Covid? Wow.
Well people are not indifferent, but it does seem like a majority here are for not getting the shots.

I have listened to Tucker Carlson question this whole thing but I will bet that he got both shots.
Also TRUMP got the shots as soon as he could in January of 2020.

So what they tell you versus what they actually do for themselves are two different things.

Doesn't it make you wonder?

Aug 2, 2021
Everyone has a right though to weigh and assess that what you claim the Bible says is true. Respectfully I think you need to keep that in mind.

Respectfully, you pride yourself in things that go against the Word .

I suggest you take your own medicine = "Test all things and hold fast to that which is good" 1 Thess 5:21

You entered in this conversation today by NOT holding fast to that which is good.

You have given your heart to seek fault in me - the Lord Jesus does not approve.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
57 pages about Covid? Wow.
Well people are not indifferent, but it does seem like a majority here are for not getting the shots.

I have listened to Tucker Carlson question this whole thing but I will bet that he got both shots.
Also TRUMP got the shots as soon as he could in January of 2020.

So what they tell you versus what they actually do for themselves are two different things.
Doesn't it make you wonder?
I've wondered what, exactly, they've been injected with. Trump and Biden very well could have had a placebo shot. Especially since Trump had just had Covid and had natural immunity.

All the world's a theater!

S

SophieT

Still you miss to give the proof for your claime. 😀
dismissal of any and all proof, which is what you do, is not missing 'it'

you are defending your choice, you are dismissing the facts and I can almost understand why you do that

BUT, that does not negate the facts

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I've wondered what, exactly, they've been injected with. Trump and Biden very well could have had a placebo shot.
Many have simply been injected with a saline solution. So the ones promoting the bogus vaccines may have escaped the consequences. A nurse in Germany recently injected (probably in good faith) about 8,600 Germans with a harmless saline solution (for which they should be thankful). But now the powers that be want these people to get the bioweapon into their systems.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
100% HONEST = the Holy Spirit told me through His Discernment = "the Comforter will lead you into all Truth".
Sorry David Its not even scriptural for ANYONE to take what you say on faith. You're putting out and are wanting to maneuver people into thinking what you feel is 100% guaranteed folks.....certainly no need to weigh and assess what I'm telling you after all........I just told you God told me this. Don't work that way and when someone makes a claim they're infallible as in yeah well 100% guaranteed red lights should be flashing in everyone's spirit like No, no, no, no, no! If you're even starting to build your arguments on being infallible then really what you're saying needs set aside. It's sad that cult leaders find a percentage of gullible people they need to have a following. Nope don't ever question that Great Man for after all he told us God said this.

Aug 2, 2021

Sorry David Its not even scriptural for ANYONE to take what you say on faith. You're putting out and are wanting to maneuver people into thinking what you feel is 100% guaranteed folks.....certainly no need to weigh and asses what I'm telling you after all........I just told you God told me this. Don't work that way and when someone makes a claim they're infallible as in yeah well 100% guaranteed red lights should be flashing in everyone's spirit like No, no, no, no, no! If you're even starting to build your arguments on being absolutely infallible then really what you're saying needs set aside. It's sad that cult leaders find a percentage of gullible people they need to have a following. Nope don't ever question that Great Man for after all he told us God said this.
The more you talk the more you reveal your heart is motivated by evil and "not holding fast to that which is good".

S

SophieT

The future of mankind will be in Gods Hand, and not in mans or devils Hand.
that's rather trite. you almost make it sound like there is nothing anyone can do...yet that is not what the Bible teaches

God says He looks for people...shrugging will get you passed over...not saying you are not saved. I AM saying if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Which alternative treatment?

The only what helps from medical site is against a airspreading virus : distance to infectet people and if possible a vaccine. Masks supporting the distance.

If you know alternatives, without what I mentioned, you can go for Novel price.
Ivermectin
High doses of Vitamin D
Hydroxychloroquine
Zinc
Vitamin C

Oh, and it's not been tested/talked about but personally, if my family or I had Covid, I'd have them use Collodial Silver in a nebulizer. It's known for getting rid of/treating pneumonia.

https://sfamjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jam.13525

Now, where's my prize? :D

S

SophieT

The more you talk the more you reveal your heart is motivated by evil and "not holding fast to that which is good".
I understand about God speaking to people...through His word, through our Spirits and even once in a while...although a big exception...out loud. no one is 100% speaking on behalf of God..even the prophets had bad days

that being said, I am totally anti-vax as you might have seen, but we do not have the authority to accuse others about their walk with God or whether or not it is genuine or as big as whatever faith it is we think we have ourselves

now you can reject that, or, I will contend that God has spoken that into my heart by His Spirit

you are not pointing out sin. you are judging another's heart. both of you are out of place and not helpful in the discussion when you get into an area that is not yours to judge

Aug 2, 2021
Ivermectin
High doses of Vitamin D
Hydroxychloroquine
Zinc
Vitamin C

Now, where's my prize? :D
I would add to this fresh chopped garlic, must be exposed to air for minimum 5 minutes - look it up
Wild Oregano = called Hyssop in the Bible
Organic Green Drinks (powered form, just add water)

Aug 2, 2021
I understand about God speaking to people...through His word, through our Spirits and even once in a while...although a big exception...out loud. no one is 100% speaking on behalf of God..even the prophets had bad days

that being said, I am totally anti-vax as you might have seen, but we do not have the authority to accuse others about their walk with God or whether or not it is genuine or as big as whatever faith it is we think we have ourselves

now you can reject that, or, I will contend that God has spoken that into my heart by His Spirit

you are not pointing out sin. you are judging another's heart. both of you are out of place and not helpful in the discussion when you get into an area that is not yours to judge
But that is what you are doing now = accusing

I do not accuse - I give the scripture that is a GUIDE for us - encouraging everyone to seek truth - this is not accusing.

My accusers are not carefully reading my posts but are jumping to conclusions that are not warranted

S

SophieT

Sorry David Its not even scriptural for ANYONE to take what you say on faith. You're putting out and are wanting to maneuver people into thinking what you feel is 100% guaranteed folks.....certainly no need to weigh and assess what I'm telling you after all........I just told you God told me this. Don't work that way and when someone makes a claim they're infallible as in yeah well 100% guaranteed red lights should be flashing in everyone's spirit like No, no, no, no, no! If you're even starting to build your arguments on being infallible then really what you're saying needs set aside. It's sad that cult leaders find a percentage of gullible people they need to have a following. Nope don't ever question that Great Man for after all he told us God said this.
kindly read what I said to David. Applies to you as well.

you two are not helping in this discussion

you can hate on me. I really do not care. that would only speak to your own character...both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.