PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

But that is what you are doing now = accusing

I do not accuse - I give the scripture that is a GUIDE for us - encouraging everyone to seek truth - this is not accusing.
grow up

just a pathetic response dude. so was the comment on beautiful girls. all girls look beautiful the more booze someone drinks

you are bragging and have nothing to back it up with but what you say. I didn't take the poison either, but I don't have to say God gave me a revelation. I guess MILLIONS had the same revelation

you sound like a 20 year old who is unteachable

your accusers....LOL!...who do you think you are? this is a forum...not Israel circa 2000 years ago

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
If you want so all vaccines are ethical to question! Why you then Shooting only to the vacc against Covid?
If you want so all new medicine is experimental! New medicine against cancer, or dementia, or a virus is experimental.
The difference is, a cancer patient chooses whether they want to take the experimental treatment. It's not forced upon them.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I would add to this fresh chopped garlic, must be exposed to air for minimum 5 minutes - look it up
Wild Oregano = called Hyssop in the Bible
Organic Green Drinks (powered form, just add water)
Ah, we used to use the oregeno oil all the time.

GSE (grapefruit seed extract) is another good one. I was taking it consistently while pregnant and I was the ONLY one not getting sick in the family, in 2020.

Aug 2, 2021
But that is what you are doing now = accusing

I do not accuse - I give the scripture that is a GUIDE for us - encouraging everyone to seek truth - this is not accusing.
grow up

just a pathetic response dude. so was the comment on beautiful girls. all girls look beautiful the more booze someone drinks

you are bragging and have nothing to back it up with but what you say. I didn't take the poison either, but I don't have to say God gave me a revelation. I guess MILLIONS had the same revelation

you sound like a 20 year old who is unteachable

your accusers....LOL!...who do you think you are? this is a forum...not Israel circa 2000 years ago
PERFECT - you just went against your own medicine - lol - love it how the Lord exposes the accusers by their own words

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
They are indeed unionized,however tyson took away the point of Health, and Religion. They are saying now that if u do not vaccinate u will be terminated, no questions asked, no excuses, no unemployment. I work for tyson so yeah, we have a union where i work, therefore that is what we are told. get vaccinated or get out.
The owners of Tyson must really appreciate all those people coming across the border ready and willing to take their place.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ionic silver and nebulizer. Part of my kit too...
They should make masks out of a net of silver. Silver kills germs. You'd be able to breathe through it much better and it would kill germs.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
The more you talk the more you reveal your heart is motivated by evil and "not holding fast to that which is good".
Absolute nonsense! You don't want ANYONE to dare even suggest that maybe you're not hearing from God. I real spiritual induvial would be open for assessment and have their ways of thinking judged. 1 Cor 14:29

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
kindly read what I said to David. Applies to you as well.

you two are not helping in this discussion
So you don't think it's helpful to remind people they don't have to take by faith someone who claims they're absolutely 100% right as that poster did?

Exactly how is that not helpful and please spare me your concern that people are hating on you? I can't begin to imagine you would jump to a conclusion that I've been guilty of that.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I understand about God speaking to people...through His word, through our Spirits and even once in a while...although a big exception...out loud. no one is 100% speaking on behalf of God..even the prophets had bad days

that being said, I am totally anti-vax as you might have seen, but we do not have the authority to accuse others about their walk with God or whether or not it is genuine or as big as whatever faith it is we think we have ourselves

now you can reject that, or, I will contend that God has spoken that into my heart by His Spirit

you are not pointing out sin. you are judging another's heart. both of you are out of place and not helpful in the discussion when you get into an area that is not yours to judge
Now having read this post I just have to wonder what in the world did you say anything different than I? You said the exact same thing to this poster that no one should be saying one is speaking 100% for God. So tell me what horrible wrong did I do?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
dismissal of any and all proof, which is what you do, is not missing 'it'

you are defending your choice, you are dismissing the facts and I can almost understand why you do that

BUT, that does not negate the facts
Which facts?
There is no fact that the vaccine against Covid is poison, there is no fact that the vaccine against Covid depopulate the mankind. There is no fact that 65% of the vaccined will die because of it.
( if the Lord not take the believer into heaven before, 100% will die)

And again: there is no other Option. If you want to fight against a airspreadet virus, you can only take distance to the infectet people, wearing a mask reduces the distances of spitting the breath, and if possible to vaccine. The alternative is doing nothing and hope and pray that you and your family survive.

If you have another solution, then please tell me.

According the anti vacc supporters the goverments should do nothing and for shure not searching for vaccine the people.
This is realy strange!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I would add to this fresh chopped garlic, must be exposed to air for minimum 5 minutes - look it up
Wild Oregano = called Hyssop in the Bible
Organic Green Drinks (powered form, just add water)
The best thing you can do is to wear a garland of garlic cloves around your neck. That will insure everyone stays 6 feet away.

Status
Not open for further replies.