PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Assuming what you're saying is correct. Do you not believe God can and will zap the vac stuff in you making it so you suffer no ill effects?

They will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” Mark 16:17

See also Acts 28:3
Are you saying we should test Yahweh in this way?

Sure, I believe if I pick up a stick, like Paul did, and a serpent bounces out and bites me, He can keep me from harm. If I accidentally drink poison (for some reason), He can keep me from death. But should we do these dangerous things on purpose?

Makes me think of the Christian comedian, Tim Hawkins, when he talks about God "changing the molecular structure of our food [cheetos and soda] to nourish the body". Yes, He totally could...but why would we, as Tim says, "ask God to make up for our bad choices"?

Should we just take this vaccine, which is causing injury to a myriad of people, and hope God makes up for our poor choices? Personally, I'm not going to test Him in that way.

Aug 2, 2021
Assuming what you're saying is correct. Do you not believe God can and will zap the vac stuff in you making it so you suffer no ill effects?

They will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” Mark 16:17

See also Acts 28:3

A big 'NO' - That scripture has no application to the vaxx
. The Lord does whatever He pleases. Do not temp the Lord or He may make you pay the consequences. We reap what we sow.

But we did see the Lord protect the Apostle Paul when he shook off (he did not pick it up) a deadly viper into the fire when stranded at Malta. Again, Paul did not pick it up - he picked up firewood and the snake was on the wood. Paul did not know the snake was there until it latched unto his arm.
Paul gathered a bundle of sticks, and as he laid them on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself to his hand.… Acts 28:2

Peace and Truth to all who have put their trust in the Son of God - the Lord Jesus Christ

Aug 2, 2021

Sure, I believe if I pick up a stick, like Paul did, and a serpent bounces out and bites me, He can keep me from harm. If I accidentally drink poison (for some reason), He can keep me from death. But should we do these dangerous things on purpose?

Makes me think of the Christian comedian, Tim Hawkins, when he talks about God "changing the molecular structure of our food [cheetos and soda] to nourish the body". Yes, He totally could...but why would we, as Tim says, "ask God to make up for our bad choices"?

Should we just take this vaccine, which is causing injury to a myriad of people, and hope God makes up for our poor choices? Personally, I'm not going to test Him in that way.
You beat me to it. I did not see your post and we both came to the same knowledge from the Word - this is beautiful.

Rockson wants to believe I am a false prophet or something so he is seeking me out (which is a good thing) to see where my belief comes from.
Do not despise prophecies, but examine everything; hold firmly to that which is good,
Abstain from every form of evil (vaxx)
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thessalonians 5: 20 -22 AMEN

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I am well aware of your testimony and your desire for people to listen to you and believe you. What I don't understand is why you think your personal experience trumps everyone else and ascribe some horrible motivation to everyone else?
Because, i suppose non of the antivac people are working in hospital. This is at least my Impression. But some claims that everything in the hospitals about covid is fake.
Well, of course you must not believe me. But I thaught as Christians we are talking the truth. For my part, what I am telling is true, and not for to make entertainment.
What some here claime about the vaccine is simply not true.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Your picture is a perfect case of falsehood.
God designed our immune systems to defend us and protect us, which it performs beautifully.
Satan knows this and thus he inspired his God hating followers (the Tares) to design their vaxx to attack, weaken and destroy what God created and said "It is GOOD".

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
His Word Rules - AMEN
This had an end with Genesis 3, since Adam and Eve sinned, sickness and deseases and death is in the world.
God gave human also wisdom and knowledge to create medicin against deseases. Or would you say every kind of medicin is from the devil?
So far is a vaccation also a gift from God given to protect people from sickness.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Because, i suppose non of the antivac people are working in hospital. This is at least my Impression. But some claims that everything in the hospitals about covid is fake.
Well, of course you must not believe me. But I thaught as Christians we are talking the truth. For my part, what I am telling is true, and not for to make entertainment.
What some here claime about the vaccine is simply not true.
So just to be clear, your experience is the one to be trusted to the exclusion of all others, and if anyone claims to have a valid experience to the contrary they are a liar.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Feel free to do whatever you think best for yourself...
This is a survivability tactic in a much larger game of strategic survival...
Quiting my job is a last resort, based upon unique geography, specialty, expertise and salary...
All is fair in Love and War...
First survival tactic is to blend in with a Fake Vax Card...
Second survival tactic is to request medical exception based upon the identification of compound ingredients listed in Vax that are a danger to my body and immune system...
Third survival tactic is for them to sign liability form... Demonstrating your willingness to comply...
Forth survivability tactic is to take sick leave...
Fifth survivability tactic is to form or join the local Anti-Vax protests to fight back in overwhelming numbers...

Quiting your job and going somewhere else is only a temporary fix, as their Agenda is to Force Mandates Everywhere...

The sooner the people Unify and take a stand like so many other places around the world the better chance we all have for Long term strategic survival and success.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021

You beat me to it. I did not see your post and we both came to the same knowledge from the Word - this is beautiful.
I was considering this would be the answer back. From the good scriptures from Duet 6:16 ---Matt 4: 7 which says you shall not tempt the Lord your God. As I said I knew you would answer me with this. Now let's look at the verse again,

Now question. How many drugs do people take ALL THE TIME....which have a possible list of side effects? Every commercial one sees of a drug on TV, (which I think drug commercials on TV are a little bit crazy ) but how many of those have even half the commercial talk about potential side effects, dangerous ones too from taking whatever drug? Have either of you two heard what Doctors have called for years, "high benefit, high risk" medications???? How about blood thinners to prevent strokes, or blood clots like warfarin. How about drugs like even insulin, dignoxin to treat antiarrhythmia, or phenytoin a seizure medicine. The list can go on an on of other drugs.

So how about you folks. Do any of you not take any drugs ever which have warnings of side effects? So if you do and I'm guessing you probably do or have.....then by the same way you're judging the vaccines aren't you by taking them likewise tempting God? So you're saying it's OK to take some drugs which could have side effects but not vaccines? I'd kindly suggest that would not really be being consistent.

OK now this. You mentioned about Paul not willingly and on purpose taking hold of a snake. But you will see Moses told by God to grab a snake by the tail. Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and take it by the tail." Ex 4:4 So what do you have there. God would not let the thing hurt him!

Next question : When you or nearly everyone who reads this take any number of prescription drugs, drugs which can help you, drugs that you need to take but drugs which do have warnings of potential side effects.....then you are doing what? You're taking the snake by the tail believing through prayer with God's help and blessing you will not have any ill effects thus you come to Mk 16:17 They will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them' Now if you feel you can do this with all prescription drugs....then why do you speak less of people who take a vaccine like they've somehow done some great horrible and dishonorable thing?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Ple
So just to be clear, your experience is the one to be trusted to the exclusion of all others, and if anyone claims to have a valid experience to the contrary they are a liar.
Please dont interprete in what I not have said!
I said, what I told about the Covidpatients in my hospital is no fake it's true, because some some claimed the hospitals are empty with Covid Patients. Say, it is fake.
( you have to recognize that there are areas where are much patients and others with less ore no covidpatients)
And I said, what some claimed about the vaccine is simply not truth.

Aug 2, 2021
I was considering this would be the answer back. From the good scriptures from Duet 6:16 ---Matt 4: 7 which says you shall not tempt the Lord your God. As I said I knew you would answer me with this. Now let's look at the verse again,

Now question. How many drugs do people take ALL THE TIME....which have a possible list of side effects? Every commercial one sees of a drug on TV, (which I think drug commercials on TV are a little bit crazy ) but how many of those have even half the commercial talk about potential side effects, dangerous ones too from taking whatever drug? Have either of you two heard what Doctors have called for years, "high benefit, high risk" medications???? How about blood thinners to prevent strokes, or blood clots like warfarin. How about drugs like even insulin, dignoxin to treat antiarrhythmia, or phenytoin a seizure medicine. The list can go on an on of other drugs.

So how about you folks. Do any of you not take any drugs ever which have warnings of side effects? So if you do and I'm guessing you probably do or have.....then by the same way you're judging the vaccines aren't you by taking them likewise tempting God? So you're saying it's OK to take some drugs which could have side effects but not vaccines? I'd kindly suggest that would not really be being consistent.

OK now this. You mentioned about Paul not willingly and on purpose taking hold of a snake. But you will see Moses told by God to grab a snake by the tail. Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and take it by the tail." Ex 4:4 So what do you have there. God would not let the thing hurt him!

Next question : When you or nearly everyone who reads this take any number of prescription drugs, drugs which can help you, drugs that you need to take but drugs which do have warnings of potential side effects.....then you are doing what? You're taking the snake by the tail believing through prayer with God's help and blessing you will not have any ill effects thus you come to Mk 16:17 They will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them' Now if you feel you can do this with all prescription drugs....then why do you speak less of people who take a vaccine like they've somehow done some great horrible and dishonorable thing?
I see the point you are making but it becomes a falsehood at your conclusion = Because you have used twisted logic from the snake.

Do not despise prophecy, test all things, hold fast to that which is good. - AMEN

Aug 2, 2021
The Lord Jesus knows why and by the Holy Spirit i know why. If you go to the Lord and repent (change your mind to align with His Mind), He will inform you and you will rejoice from the fellowship in Him and His Body.

Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Romans 12:16

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ple Please dont interprete in what I not have said!
Post 1290 You said "You aware that all this nice anti vac claimers with their movies, earning money with every click. Why these people cant telling what to do against a pandemie? Instead of to help they spreading not proofed claimes mixed with halftruth facts. Is there Intention to make money or make their self important or is their Intention to spread the truth for to help?"

"I said, what I told about the Covidpatients in my hospital is no fake it's true, because some some claimed the hospitals are empty with Covid Patients. Say, it is fake."

"And I said, what some claimed about the vaccine is simply not truth."

Again, How am I to understand "simply not truth", and "halftruth" and "not proofed claim" and "is there intention to make money"

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Post 1290 You said "You aware that all this nice anti vac claimers with their movies, earning money with every click. Why these people cant telling what to do against a pandemie? Instead of to help they spreading not proofed claimes mixed with halftruth facts. Is there Intention to make money or make their self important or is their Intention to spread the truth for to help?"

"I said, what I told about the Covidpatients in my hospital is no fake it's true, because some some claimed the hospitals are empty with Covid Patients. Say, it is fake."

"And I said, what some claimed about the vaccine is simply not truth."
Correct, whats wrong with it?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Correct, whats wrong with it?
So just to be clear, your experience at the hospital you work at with the doctors you work with is the one to be trusted to the exclusion of all others, and if anyone claims to have a valid experience to the contrary they are a liar, or spreading half truths, not proofed claims, and their intention is to make money. Did I get that right?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
We could even decide to not call it C-19 nor the flu if that helps it still would not explain why every nation on the earth agreed to say it's killing 4.5 million people. The thing is that Muslim nations,communist nations, monarchies and all the other nations are saying it's real so that would mean that whoever is telling this lie has control over every news outlet and health department on the planet.
You heard about the 4 African presidents who resisted the vax, died conveniently (for Bill Gataes) within a few months, and were replaced with people open to the vax? Or about the president (?) of Madagascar who claims the WHO offered him some $20M to go along with the vax charade? Yes, this is a worldwide conspiracy. Not everyone was in on it to begin with, but those who are not are easily bribed or killed and replaced with someone who is.

Ple

Please dont interprete in what I not have said!
I said, what I told about the Covidpatients in my hospital is no fake it's true, because some some claimed the hospitals are empty with Covid Patients. Say, it is fake.
( you have to recognize that there are areas where are much patients and others with less ore no covidpatients)
And I said, what some claimed about the vaccine is simply not truth.
How do you know its covid and not the flu?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You heard about the 4 African presidents who resisted the vax, died conveniently (for Bill Gataes) within a few months, and were replaced with people open to the vax? Or about the president (?) of Madagascar who claims the WHO offered him some $20M to go along with the vax charade? Yes, this is a worldwide conspiracy. Not everyone was in on it to begin with, but those who are not are easily bribed or killed and replaced with someone who is.

How do you know its covid and not the flu?
Don’t forget the recent assassination of Haiti’s very anti vaccine President. The first thing Biden did was ship a bunch of toxic vaccines to the island after his death.

Aug 2, 2021
This had an end with Genesis 3, since Adam and Eve sinned, sickness and deseases and death is in the world.
God gave human also wisdom and knowledge to create medicin against deseases. Or would you say every kind of medicin is from the devil?
So far is a vaccation also a gift from God given to protect people from sickness.
I am quite familiar with Genesis and although sin came into the world you missed the PROMISE in Genesis which, includes our God given immune system.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139: 14

There is true medicine which helps our bodies heal and fight sickness and disease = truth - amen.

You keep calling the vaxx a vaccine, this is a lie and is not truth.
They (Big Pharma) have already stated it's not a vaccine - It is technology that compromises your immune system with spike proteins(which are toxic to our bodies) , graphine oxide(toxic) and other ungodly interference that turn people into virus producing factories.

Aidan1 - You will stand before the Lord and He will require this from you. I have and continue to encourage you to read and pray the Gospel of John into your heart, mind and soul.

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Revelation 3:19

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I am quite familiar with Genesis and although sin came into the world you missed the PROMISE in Genesis which, includes our God given immune system.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139: 14

There is true medicine which helps our bodies heal and fight sickness and disease = truth - amen.

You keep calling the vaxx a vaccine, this is a lie and is not truth.
They (Big Pharma) have already stated it's not a vaccine - It is technology that compromises your immune system with spike proteins(which are toxic to our bodies) , graphine oxide(toxic) and other ungodly interference that turn people into virus producing factories.

Aidan1 - You will stand before the Lord and He will require this from you. I have and continue to encourage you to read and pray the Gospel of John into your heart, mind and soul.

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Revelation 3:19
These people are happy to opine that God gave us medicines, and that "vaccines" are somehow a medicine. But they deliberately forget Genesis 6, where and how the Nephilim abominations were formed that ultimately resulted in world-wide judgement, and that the very vax they praise is admitted to bring about an abomination by changing our human genetics to something foreign.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
So just to be clear, your experience at the hospital you work at with the doctors you work with is the one to be trusted to the exclusion of all others, and if anyone claims to have a valid experience to the contrary they are a liar, or spreading half truths, not proofed claims, and their intention is to make money. Did I get that right?
Maby you should read my post again. Maby you notice the word SOME?
About the Intention: this was a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.