PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Injecting innocent children with the vaxx is definitely wrathful - so what's going on? Please explain - Thank You
It's pretty simple actually doctors,state employees ect. are not "God". Only God can pour out his wrath.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Everyone arguing that people need to get vaccinated, you need to get the booster. It is hypocrisy to tell people they need to be fully vaccinated if you are not fully vaccinated.
I’m sure there will be even more boosters to follow. It doesn’t seem like this nightmare will ever end.

Aug 2, 2021
It's pretty simple actually doctors,state employees ect. are not "God". Only God can pour out his wrath.
You have already established that it is not God's Wrath (i agree) but is it that simple? Doctors, nurses - Really? There must be more to this.

Please forgive me for my inexperience can be pestering to you - but please go on.

Aug 2, 2021
I’m sure there will be even more boosters to follow. It doesn’t seem like this nightmare will ever end.
The multiple shots and endless boosters are part of the Plan. They are leading everyone down a path that leads to = the Mark.

Break Free from Virus Fear
with our New Vaccine Cheer
Take a Jab or Two
it's the Best Way to do away with You
Too many People? Not a Problem
Round Up the Sheeple
and give them a Needle
They won't know till it's too Late
a Date with Death is their Fate

When the Worlds ills are Solved
We will have Fully Evolved
Some will continue to Say
Jesus Christ is the Only Way
They will lose their Life
When their Head falls under the Knife
Upon His Return many will Burn
But the Dead in Him will Rise above the Grim
And so too will those who Remain
and have kept Themselves Pure from the Shame

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The multiple shots and endless boosters are part of the Plan. They are leading everyone down a path that leads to = the Mark.

Break Free from Virus Fear
with our New Vaccine Cheer
Take a Jab or Two
it's the Best Way to do away with You
Too many People? Not a Problem
Round Up the Sheeple
and give them a Needle
They won't know till it's too Late
a Date with Death is their Fate

When the Worlds ills are Solved
We will have Fully Evolved
Some will continue to Say
Jesus Christ is the Only Way
They will lose their Life
When their Head falls under the Knife
Upon His Return many will Burn
But the Dead in Him will Rise above the Grim
And so too will those who Remain
and have kept Themselves Pure from the Shame
I had a feeling they were grooming us.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I have not seen anyone who doesn't follow the protocols.
Yep Gregg Abbott caught it a day or so ago(fully vaccinated) and now he's in the Governors mansion getting the monoclonal antibody treatment https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740 for it . seems to be no end to it.
It is really ironic that Trump and Trump's biggest political advocates (Abbott, Cruz, Lindsay, etc..) all push for people taking the vaccine, yet their non-office holding supporters seem to think it's poison and that Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA vaccines) contain MRC-5 (aborted fetal cells). When asked to be given a source that mRNA vaccines contain non-synthetical material in them, they either ignore my request or give me information on MRC-5 that I already know about (containing aborted fetal cells).

I just get discouraged when trying to fruitfully correspond with some people on here, doing my best to fact check things they post from facebook. It's as if they don't care if it's true or not... if it fits in their narrative, they are running with it. This is the type of misinformation that could be life-threatening to many people... but oh well, as long as the person FEELS they are right, that's all that matters apparently.

F

flygplan

It is really ironic that Trump and Trump's biggest political advocates (Abbott, Cruz, Lindsay, etc..) all push for people taking the vaccine, yet their non-office holding supporters seem to think it's poison and that Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA vaccines) contain MRC-5 (aborted fetal cells). When asked to be given a source that mRNA vaccines contain non-synthetical material in them, they either ignore my request or give me information on MRC-5 that I already know about (containing aborted fetal cells).

I just get discouraged when trying to fruitfully correspond with some people on here, doing my best to fact check things they post from facebook. It's as if they don't care if it's true or not... if it fits in their narrative, they are running with it. This is the type of misinformation that could be life-threatening to many people... but oh well, as long as the person FEELS they are right, that's all that matters apparently.
Apparently so...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

Nothing that falls under the FDA is going to be immune from it they test drugs,foods ect. with it and hide it until it slips out. If you go to the doctor or you got your shots for school you've already taken it. If you get your food from any of the grocery stores or fast food places you've been eating it for years. If you hunt in the woods they have been feeding GMO corn to them year after year in their deer feeders. Nobody has not eaten it or taken it in the USA.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Why was this post a response to mine? When I say I haven't seen anyone not following the protocols I am referring to my personal experience. I am not discounting others who have or various youtube videos. My point is simple, here in NYC I go out occasionally and cannot recall a single incident.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Why was this post a response to mine? When I say I haven't seen anyone not following the protocols I am referring to my personal experience. I am not discounting others who have or various youtube videos. My point is simple, here in NYC I go out occasionally and cannot recall a single incident.
I didn't mean to add your quote, I thought I deleted it when I accidentally clicked it. My bad.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
This is NOT the mark!
God prepares and will prepare his people with the Spirit and wisdom!

It is also NOT forced!
Please read the scripture in the Spirit to gain understanding!

If it is fear that drives your stance,then it is NOT of faith,nor of God!

Come on people, lots of folks read here w/o being members,Garner up your thoughts b4 you post.

S

SophieT

"This will never happen" Uh, huh.

pepper sprayed a nine year old? I don't know what to say but pretty sure you will say it is a picture of..........

btw, I have listened to the first vid and she makes a good case..going on to the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.