PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
According to this we already have the mark then, if we are going by chemical elements. I believe the Bible is literal in this sense. No reason to think otherwise. It is quite literal in this context. Especially it being on the hand or forehead.
Not at all.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, and didn’t see that it means that satans dna can integrate with human dna because his mark will be carbon based.

The Holy Spirit inhabits our temple, if we are born again.

If we have polluted our temple and merged with Satan, you are irredeemable.
“so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”

By accepting the mark you are allowing Satan to seat himself in your temple.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Literally all debunked in the links I offered in previous posts. As for your 3rd "source, it says Karen has "indisputable documentation"... but then they don't share the documentation? I can claim to have the holy grail... I guess the entire world should take my word for it because I made a claim.

I guess your "source" is your source, I was hoping for a more reputable source.
When the study first came out it was available online, searching for it now I am unable to find it though the links I gave you all reference it. There is a concerted effort to censor and delete any information that would question the vaccine. That alone should cause any reasonable person to question it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
According to this we already have the mark then, if we are going by chemical elements. I believe the Bible is literal in this sense. No reason to think otherwise. It is quite literal in this context. Especially it being on the hand or forehead.
The reason you are condemned for taking the mark of the beast is because you are worshipping the beast. No one who got vaccinated did it as an act of worship. Therefore there is no condemnation.

It may be that the vaccine is harmful, every vaccine has a certain level of toxicity, so that should not surprise anyone. People should do the research and make an informed decision what is best for them.

However, they are trying to coerce people into taking it by threatening them. It was announced today that a number of organizations that employ people for the City of NY will mandate the vaccine, Take it or get fired. That should make anyone with any common sense to question what is going on.

Aug 2, 2021
There was a man who got trapped on top of a house during a flood. He prayed God would save him. So a boat showed up and the man said get in I will save you, But the man replied no thank you God will save me. So the man prayed a gain. And the coast guard showed up and the man still refused. Then one more boat came by but the man still refused. Then the man died and went to heaven, then asked God why did you not save me? God said I did, I sent 2 boats and the coast guard!

Rom 13:1-7

1 LET EVERY person be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God’s appointment. [Prov. 8:15.]
2 Therefore he who resists and sets himself up against the authorities resists what God has appointed and arranged [in divine order]. And those who resist will bring down judgment upon themselves [receiving the penalty due them].
Those scriptures only pertain to authority appointed by God to do His will concerning earthly government. When they rebel, as they are now doing, we have a higher authority to obey:
But Peter and the other apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men."

Remember this:
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad.

The Governments of the world are in complete rebellion and under the sway of the Wicked One.
They are NOT conducting themselves and laws and the vaxx for our GOOD.
We the People have a GOD Given Government called the US Constitution = For Our GOOD.
The Constitution is under attack and being violated by UN- Authorization - We the People are the US Government.
I hope you understand this.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
When the study first came out it was available online, searching for it now I am unable to find it though the links I gave you all reference it. There is a concerted effort to censor and delete any information that would question the vaccine. That alone should cause any reasonable person to question it.
Have you tried alternative internet platforms/domains?
Acknowledging that all of the Big Tech search engine algorithms are wired with BIAS and CENSORSHIP CODING...

Suggest everyone explore comparing and contrasting searches in Google vs DuckDuckGo....

https://duckduckgo.com/

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
Those scriptures only pertain to authority appointed by God to do His will concerning earthly government. When they rebel, as they are now doing, we have a higher authority to obey:
But Peter and the other apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men."

Remember this:
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad.

The Governments of the world are in complete rebellion and under the sway of the Wicked One.
They are NOT conducting themselves and laws and the vaxx for our GOOD.
We the People have a GOD Given Government called the US Constitution = For Our GOOD.
The Constitution is under attack and being violated by UN- Authorization - We the People are the US Government.
I hope you understand this.
The only time you should not follow the government is when they make you do something against God. Keeping people in good health is not bad conduct.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Have you tried alternative domains?
Acknowledging that all of the Big Tech search engine algorithms are wired with BIAS and CENSORSHIP CODING...

Suggest everyone explore comparing and contrasting searches in Google vs DuckDuckGo....

https://duckduckgo.com/
The links I gave him were credible interviews with reputable doctors and they either referenced that study or their own study. Just because someone claims they are "debunked" doesn't mean squat to me. Everything debunked 12 months ago has since been confirmed to be the truth.

Covid 19 -- could become a pandemic was mocked and ridiculed mercilessly, some poor researcher out of Harvard got attacked for publishing that. He was right, they were wrong.

Covid 19 -- came from the Wuhan Bioweapons lab -- Bannon and President Trump were both mocked, ridiculed and excoriated for saying that. They were called racists. Again, it has been proven to be true (as far as we are able to prove it at this point).

HCQ -- Trump claimed it was an effective treatment. Fauci debunked that with a study that found it was not effective and in fact dangerous. Turns out the study was a fabricated lie. Since then HCQ has been proven to be an effective therapeutic if administered early and Fauci is probably responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in the US.

Social distancing -- We were told we needed to be six feet apart to be safe based on scientific study. Because of that we had to close schools, restaurants, and large indoor events (at the same time we had a political campaign, effectively shutting down indoor campaign events). It turns out the research that they used actually said that 3 feet is just about as good as 6 feet and would be more than adequate. Big difference, we could have kept schools open, etc.

Vaccine -- The vaccine is 99% effective at keeping you from getting Covid. That was changed to it isn't effective at keeping you from getting Covid or from transmitting Covid but rather it will keep you from getting as sick as others. It was suggested that a booster shot could help but no one would be required to get a booster shot. That has been changed to the protection wears off after six months and you need a booster shot (3 shots in a six month period of time?!). We were told there would be no vaccine mandates, That has since been changed to we encourage businesses to mandate vaccines, which has since been changed to DeBlasio mandating vaccines for anyone working in the DOE.

There is little transparency in the vaccine. The only real reason we have transparency is that we are getting results from places like Israel, Europe and other countries not beholden to Fauci, the NIH, big Pharma, etc.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The only time you should not follow the government is when they make you do something against God. Keeping people in good health is not bad conduct.
If they are keeping people in good health they would promote studies into the harmful effects. Instead from what I can gather and it is difficult to get rigorous peer reviewed research on this (which does not make any sense at all. Any statistician could easily go through the data and have reports out quickly). This is why we have to listen to a variety of doctors, many of which are being censored. It is outrageous.

And I disagree with this whole "follow government" logic. Our government should follow the US Constitution, when they don't do that I don't follow them. Nancy Pelosi, Cuomo, and Biden are not "the government". They are supposed to be operating according to the US constitution, if they aren't they are lawless.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
OR in a TIME of WAR... When the PEOPLE are being LIED too...
1629765857531.png
August 30, 2016
Fact Sheet: “Following Orders” Is No Defense to War Crimes: The Duty to Disobey Illegal Military Orders

Service members of the United States Armed Forces are required to disobey orders that violate the law. As retired Marine Corps General John Allen recently said: “When we swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution…one of those is to ensure that we do not obey illegal orders.” While the Uniform Code of Military Justice demands obedience to the lawful orders of a superior commissioned officer, it equally demands disobedience when the order given is illegal.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
If this is true that it's an elaborate conspiracy of elites scrubbing the web of the actual "indisputable documentation", then this is a living nightmare. Nevertheless, how are we suppose to accept random claims by people who may or may not even really exist as fact? Even if there is a world wide conspiracy, we still need some level of verifiable evidence/proof to corroborate a claim.

I have faith in my Lord, but I don't have in man. I just strive to be objective and look at things from an open mind. Question what is being said and demand a level of evidence before someone can be accepted as truth or probable truth. I need all certainty before I start repeating said truth to people when it could possibly mean the difference of life and death.

Aug 2, 2021
Not at all.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, and didn’t see that it means that satans dna can integrate with human dna because his mark will be carbon based.

100% CORRECT - There is NO Forgiveness to anyone who accepts the Mark - just as our Lord said in Revelations.

Since the Mark directly connects us to the Beast/Satan those who recieve it are in AGREEMENT with all the blasphemies that will come out of the Beast/Antichrist
The Mark is blaspheming the Holy Spirit - It is the unforgivable sin.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
The reason you are condemned for taking the mark of the beast is because you are worshipping the beast. No one who got vaccinated did it as an act of worship. Therefore there is no condemnation..
Brother, I'm pleased to know you haven't gone down that rabbit hole as to condemn Christian brothers and sisters to hell for taking the vaccine. Even if I have to wait until Nov, I will pull you back into reality if it's the last thing I do! :p

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If this is true that it's an elaborate conspiracy of elites scrubbing the web of the actual "indisputable documentation", then this is a living nightmare. Nevertheless, how are we suppose to accept random claims by people who may or may not even really exist as fact? Even if there is a world wide conspiracy, we still need some level of verifiable evidence/proof to corroborate a claim.

I have faith in my Lord, but I don't have in man. I just strive to be objective and look at things from an open mind. Question what is being said and demand a level of evidence before someone can be accepted as truth or probable truth. I need all certainty before I start repeating said truth to people when it could possibly mean the difference of life and death.
Psalm 120
1 I call on the Lord in my distress,
and he answers me.
2 Save me, Lord,
from lying lips
and from deceitful tongues.
3 What will he do to you,
and what more besides,
you deceitful tongue?
4 He will punish you with a warrior’s sharp arrows,
with burning coals of the broom bush.
5 Woe to me that I dwell in Meshek,
that I live among the tents of Kedar!
6 Too long have I lived
among those who hate peace.
7 I am for peace;
but when I speak, they are for war.

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
If they are keeping people in good health they would promote studies into the harmful effects. Instead from what I can gather and it is difficult to get rigorous peer reviewed research on this (which does not make any sense at all. Any statistician could easily go through the data and have reports out quickly). This is why we have to listen to a variety of doctors, many of which are being censored. It is outrageous.

And I disagree with this whole "follow government" logic. Our government should follow the US Constitution, when they don't do that I don't follow them. Nancy Pelosi, Cuomo, and Biden are not "the government". They are supposed to be operating according to the US constitution, if they aren't they are lawless.
So you have no biblical bases for your concern.? Yet you are teaching your own ideas. James 3:1-12 "let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. "

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So you have no biblical bases for your concern.? Yet you are teaching your own ideas. James 3:1-12 "let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. "
I have posted my biblical concern in my blog.

https://christianchat.com/blogs/sum...es-on-the-rapture.197802/page-77#post-4632099

Romans says that we should be in subjection to those who rule over us, I have already posted on that, the one that rules over us is the US constitution. If you act in a way that is unconstitutional you have violated your head covering as a ruler in the US.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Not at all.

But the temple is plainly seen as a real actual temple. The scripture doesn't say all this. It is quite literal in the verses speaking on the anti Christ and the mark.

Aug 2, 2021
The vaxx is destroying your health - WAKE UP - Better find the Truth and hurry before it's too late.

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 13:1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

The authority that was established by God is the US constitution. I am subject to that. If Biden or Pelosi is not subject to it then they have no authority because the only authority they have is what God established in the Constitution.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The reason you are condemned for taking the mark of the beast is because you are worshipping the beast. No one who got vaccinated did it as an act of worship. Therefore there is no condemnation.

It may be that the vaccine is harmful, every vaccine has a certain level of toxicity, so that should not surprise anyone. People should do the research and make an informed decision what is best for them.

However, they are trying to coerce people into taking it by threatening them. It was announced today that a number of organizations that employ people for the City of NY will mandate the vaccine, Take it or get fired. That should make anyone with any common sense to question what is going on.
Big difference in sacrificing a job where job employment is desperately needed versus sacrificing your soul by taking the mark.

But we as the church will not be here for that moment so I theologically have no concern in the vaccine being the mark. I do concern it being safe and angry at government forcing it on people. This is typically a tyrannical move.

Status
Not open for further replies.