PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheIndianGirl

You wouldn’t take chemotherapy unless you HAD cancer.
My point was whether to let diseases take their course (without treatment), or find a way to decrease their symptoms/potentially cure the disease. Chemo/radiation may not cure the disease either, there could be recurrences. I don't think the point whether you had the treatment before or after the disease is relevant here.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I do think there is no other way around this other than accepting it's part of life now. Just like with any other disease. And yes, we will have to see where this take us, hopefully, the right decisions will be made.
Knowing our government who just had the biggest failure in Afghanistan, while many trust them for their health. It is kinda funny. They screw up after screw up and we are to just be like I trust you with my health? They can not even set a budget plan and literally congress members are fighting over allowing men to use women's bathrooms. But yet these experts with the same ideology want to guide me in health much like telling our kids that hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery is good for them. Honestly, I am not anti vax and if government would not of been as tyrannical, I may would have even accepted it as good as long as it was safe and not made out of aborted fetuses. Even though all we're tested through aborted fetus cells.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
My point was whether to let diseases take their course (without treatment), or find a way to decrease their symptoms/potentially cure the disease. Chemo/radiation may not cure the disease either, there could be recurrences. I don't think the point whether you had the treatment before or after the disease is relevant here.
Yes. And should someone contract the virus, there are at least two HIGHLY effective treatments for that disease.

No one needs to take a very dangerous vaccine.

Aug 20, 2021
Other experts feel it may speed up the emergence of the vaccine resistant variant. Our government is trying to defeat it but it may need to accept this is part of life. In less we all want to live for every new vaccine for our security blanket, then we best learn to breathe open air again.Our government is not a Liveing entity and as such, it is presumptuous to think that it thinks this or that.It is a form of law,and those under the law r not getting the benefit of grace[I am not saying to dishonor the law, rather if u be his, focus on superlatives such helping others 2 find god

Aug 20, 2021
Science has replace healing buy faith how insane! Let the sons rays heal cancer rather then radiations.May i remind u viruses r subject 2 him.Does the bible say science shall replace gods healings

Jul 28, 2021
Yes. And should someone contract the virus, there are at least two HIGHLY effective treatments for that disease.

No one needs to take a very dangerous vaccine.
Sunshine kills the virus, so go outside and get some fresh air.. without a damn mask.

Aug 20, 2021
Sunshine kills the virus, so go outside and get some fresh air.. without a damn mask.U mean in the sense of stepping out of darkness?

F

flygplan

Sunshine kills the virus, so go outside and get some fresh air.. without a damn mask.U mean in the sense of stepping out of darkness?
Yes yes.. hare krishna, you sure are an ignorant individual.

Aug 20, 2021
Yes yes.. hare krishna, you sure are an ignorant individual.Ignorants ignorants bliss and stupidity a virture.Let ever men become a fool

Aug 2, 2021
Maybe that's the misunderstanding then in what VAERS is and why they would be deleting the numbers. VAERS is part of the CDC https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html and so they keep track of those who died,had adverse reactions after receiving the vaccine. So if someone has taken the vaccine and died or had a problem then it is reported to VAERS then they investigate each case to see if it was related to the vaccine or not. If it was not related to the vaccine then the case is eliminated from the totals on VAERS site.
That is not what they were doing - its called 'cover your tracks'.

Aug 2, 2021
The core issue was: Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the
earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Beautiful Magenta, the Lord described in His Word ( Genesis, Jude) what that wickedness was and where it came from and the magnitude of it.

As in the Days of Noah so will it be in the Lord's Return.

Aug 20, 2021
Noah means rest The flood means baptism the ark the love boat just like the show isaac and doc = jesus and the promise the cov with isaac the 8 circumcism of the heart.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
F

flygplan

155,000 Hospitalized for Vaccine Effects… And Why Our Government Is Hiding This Fact

Aug 18, 2021
BREAKING: Biden threatens action against governors who refuse to force masks on school children

Years ago when people really started to talk about the New World Order because the American political landscape appeared to he beaded that way someone asked how it could be possible?
Now we know.
Yeah they better require them for children under vaccination age. Mine just got sick with COVID. So yeah, what is your argument against it? Freedom?

Jul 28, 2021
Yeah they better require them for children under vaccination age. Mine just got sick with COVID. So yeah, what is your argument against it? Freedom?
Your kid just got "the virus"... and? Is he/she dying?

Jul 28, 2021

So you hate freedom?

Are you a believer or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.