PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

S

SophieT

Hogwash and poppycock! Check your sources only use seminal information and find out the facts. Not all stem cells come from aborted babies! No matter what kind of person you are, Christian or not you can do your homework and decide to believe or not believe things based on facts instead of rumours and backbiting. Take a look at what the Scriptures say about fear mongering and spreading lies and half truths. You are responsible about what you say and what you write and you will be held accountable for it by your Lord and Savior.
I also read that not all the shots have fetal tissue in them...but some time ago and forget which is which

BUT that is not a reason for you to threaten people with 'God's going to get you' you dirty rotten liar

that just takes away from your credibility IMO

funny dog cartoon though

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Maybe that explains why they are no longer thinking we will achieve herd immunity then. if so then it would make no difference if the person were vaccinated or not the spike proteins will cause the same damage either way.
It's possible that the virus will have long term damage to people as well as the short term.

In my own experience I had great difficulty breathing, it took me a month before I could walk around the block and it took me a year before I felt I was fully recovered. In my opinion the virus caused a lot of blood clots in my lungs but the body slowly cleaned them up over time.

The vaccine however does something different. So that your body will make its own spike proteins and not only so but when you are exposed to the virus you get this massive immune response which is why it is dangerous to get the vaccine if you still have antibodies in your system. I have also seen reports that vaccinated people can have a much greater viral load than non vaccinated without having symptoms, hence they can become the dreaded asymptomatic "super spreaders".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
isn't that great

people are going to look like junkies
Hey, you get a shot every 3 months, probably charge $100 to the insurance company though that would not all be profit. Still, could see $15 billion in profit every 3 months. Looks like pandemics and tens of millions of people dying can be very profitable.

Jul 28, 2021
Yes, I have had C 19, No I have not had a picture of my blood. You have misunderstood my post. A researcher who worked on the vaccine has posted an alarming interview where he says that the vaccine is a kill shot, it causes a degradation of the blood vessels and simply by looking at the blood you can calculate how many years until you die. This is the basis of some saying 90% will die and it is also the basis for people using the term "kill shot". My point is we can easily undermine this fear mongering if those who have had the vaccine would simply get a picture of their blood (I have not had the vaccine shot)
I'm curious, how do you know you had "the virus"? Did you actually get tested because you had the flu? I would never, ever get tested, period.

Aug 2, 2021
Jesus knew
isn't that great

people are going to look like junkies
They have to re-package their product to = 'New and Improved Formula'

The Sheeple were going astray, they were starting to WAKE UP.

S

SophieT

Hey, you get a shot every 3 months, probably charge $100 to the insurance company though that would not all be profit. Still, could see $15 billion in profit every 3 months. Looks like pandemics and tens of millions of people dying can be very profitable.
they have a great way to bankroll themselves now and unlike past vaccines and other pharmaceutical wonder drugs, they cannot be sued for harmful effects including death

it must be champagne for all every day for the shareholders

F

flygplan

You don't have to be a Christian to come to this forum and participate. I'm sorry if you thought I was suggesting that. You're welcome here. Even though I seem to disagree with everything you're saying, I still value your opinion and discussion.

If you would ever like to learn more about the gospel of Christ, pray together, or anything else please let me know.
Thank you for being welcoming, and for offering, I have my family and my parents for that still, thank God.

S

SophieT

Jesus knew

They have to re-package their product to = 'New and Improved Formula'

The Sheeple were going astray, they were starting to WAKE UP.
I've never been one for grazing in a herd or drinking the water. gets messed up pretty quick ;)

sometimes it helps to be a little 'different

F

flygplan

i want to encourage you - do not take offense to Runningman asking you.
The Word of God challenges us to examine ourselves in the Light of His Word - 2 Corinthians 13:5

i do not take Salvation for granted and know that all of us need, on a daily basis, the Bread of Life = Jesus and His words to flow through us that we may live for Him and not for this vain world.

Peace and Good Coffee - i am having mine now.
Coffee and watches! Peace.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
It's possible that the virus will have long term damage to people as well as the short term.

In my own experience I had great difficulty breathing, it took me a month before I could walk around the block and it took me a year before I felt I was fully recovered. In my opinion the virus caused a lot of blood clots in my lungs but the body slowly cleaned them up over time.

The vaccine however does something different. So that your body will make its own spike proteins and not only so but when you are exposed to the virus you get this massive immune response which is why it is dangerous to get the vaccine if you still have antibodies in your system. I have also seen reports that vaccinated people can have a much greater viral load than non vaccinated without having symptoms, hence they can become the dreaded asymptomatic "super spreaders".

Yes I agree,, If you remember from my former post I am of the mind that it eventually wont make any difference to the vaccinated nor the un-vaccinated. Why I say this is because of what your describing in yourself after catching it. So if you've had it and it took you a year to completely recover then it did x amount of damage to your organs(who knows if it's small or large). So if you catch it over and over and it's doing this eventually it will create pre-existing conditions in you until it will become fatal. That's why I keep saying the best thing to do is don't catch it at all. Anyway it caught my eye when you spoke of the article because it would prove what I was thinking all along.

Aug 2, 2021
I've never been one for grazing in a herd or drinking the water. gets messed up pretty quick ;)

sometimes it helps to be a little 'different
i was in high shool in the 70's. In that generation, had they ordered us to wear masks in school, we would of spit our gum into the mask and stuck it against the walls all over the school - and then WALKED OUT - as we often did.
Back then we could skip class (not always) and hang out outside the building with no interruption from nazi guards.

S

SophieT

that's always been my thought. this business of the FDA stepping in and 'approving' Pfizer's little vial of 'just take this and shut up' cannot possibly be anything more than an addition to Biden's campaign. Biden cannot have his blood messed with since he runs on formaldehyde anyway.

there is no way, no way, these 'vaccines' would ever be approved or shoved at everyone if the makers of them could be held liable

there is already plenty of research that is contraindicated to the continued use of these 'vaccines' (which are not vaccines) and the FDA is trying to sell the idea that long term effects are already known. Wait until they are. known.

this am I made it a point to watch the 2 kinds of news we seem to have in this country....left and right

the left and local news, is all about covid and take the vaccine and the right is all about Afghanistan and what is unfolding there

the dichotomy tells the story

S

SophieT

i was in high shool in the 70's. In that generation, had they ordered us to wear masks in school, we would of spit our gum into the mask and stuck it against the walls all over the school - and then WALKED OUT - as we often did.
Back then we could skip class (not always) and hang out outside the building with no interruption from nazi guards.
I hear yuh! I grew up in Quebec and if you know anything about that province, it's all about swimming against the current...not so much now though...the Sûreté du Québec have become the nazi guard of Trudeau.

this is not the world I grew up in.

I skipped about half my classes in the final year....always went to my art class. teacher used to smile and shake his head. payed off though...whereas New Math does not serve me at all haha

I still graduated and went on to 'higher learning' but not with a scholarship :LOL:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm curious, how do you know you had "the virus"? Did you actually get tested because you had the flu? I would never, ever get tested, period.
The husband of one of our Assistant principles died from Covid, a few days later the other assistant principle (they both share the same office) became very sick but was unable to stay home because of the situation at school (she was tested and confirmed to have Covid later). I sat in a meeting with her in a small room for an hour while she was very sick. The next morning I was sick, I had 103 temp, but it wasn't the flu. The fever was almost completely gone within three days and yet I couldn't breath, just walking to the bathroom would leave me completely gassed so that I'd have to catch my breath.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
they have a great way to bankroll themselves now and unlike past vaccines and other pharmaceutical wonder drugs, they cannot be sued for harmful effects including death

I think the traditional celebration is to have violinists playing while they sip their champagne.

S

SophieT

I think the traditional celebration is to play the violin.
sounds so plaintive at funerals......:confused:.....chamber music for the elite among us

I do like violin music though. stringed instruments are my favorite

S

SophieT

If they think the vaccine is killing people left and right, they have to be against chemo for 100% of patients following their "logic" (I use the term loosely).
please point out who said the vaccine is killing people right and left

I guess you don't know much about chemo and what it does to a person. love the broad brush painting there...covers so much ground all at once :rolleyes:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

That's something that makes me wonder now that Phizer is fully approved does it still fall under the "cant be sued" category? I notice that in all of what they say on the news they never bring that part up but if they are mandating this,,,and it's fully approved I would sure argue that they need to void the cant be sued part.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I just want to reassure anyone who has had the vaccine. You can trust Joe Biden. He has 30 years of experience. If you have any questions about the vaccine or the efficacy or the dangers or risks you can ask Joe. I'm not saying he'll answer you, no he'll just turn and walk away and from that you know that your question is so stupid it isn't even worth acknowledging.

This is the same guy who ended the war in Afghanistan after 20 years! Do I see a Nobel peace prize on the horizon? This is the same guy who ended the human rights abuses on the border (now we call them human rights challenges). This is the same guy who has done more than any other president to build up the energy industry in Russia. He has eliminated drug trafficking as the primary source of income for the cartels (human trafficking is now their number one money maker). He is like an old grandpa to the country, the elder statesman of a crime family. What he has done with Hunter Biden he'll do for you. He knows how the economy works, he has turned government salary into a multi million dollar fortune.

Just remember, 81 million people cannot be wrong. He represents the most diverse constituency ever: dead, alive, American, Russian, Chinese, and Iranian. Sure there are naysayers out there, the voters are a fickle bunch, but Joe knows who his base is and let me assure you the Oligarchs and Totalitarian dictators are very happy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.