PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
S

SophieT

Wow, you are a genius. Let's mail them little stuffed panda bears (the whole Teddy Bear has a white supremacist history to it). This could be a whole new stage in the diplomatic relationship between us and China! https://www.nps.gov/thri/learn/kidsyouth/teddybearhistory.htm
ah yes...I do know about the history of the T Bear. and we also have the English version....in the form of Winnie the Bear (true story)

Winnipeg, or Winnie, (1914 – 12 May 1934) was the name given to a female black bear that lived at London Zoo from 1915 until her death in 1934. Rescued by cavalry veterinarian Harry Colebourn, Winnie is best-remembered for inspiring A. A. Milne and E. H. Shepard's character, Winnie-the-Pooh.

anyway, the Giant Panda, of Chinese acclaim is the epitome of race wars. the thing is black and white :eek::oops::cautious:

now polar bears I can understand......

1630187521848.jpeg

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
ah yes...I do know about the history of the T Bear. and we also have the English version....in the form of Winnie the Bear (true story)

Winnipeg, or Winnie, (1914 – 12 May 1934) was the name given to a female black bear that lived at London Zoo from 1915 until her death in 1934. Rescued by cavalry veterinarian Harry Colebourn, Winnie is best-remembered for inspiring A. A. Milne and E. H. Shepard's character, Winnie-the-Pooh.

anyway, the Giant Panda, of Chinese acclaim is the epitome of race wars. the thing is black and white :eek::oops::cautious:

now polar bears I can understand......

View attachment 230623
What are you trying to say that China needs to stop burning coal and destroying the planet? Or are you telling them to buy Coca Cola? Or white bears are better than brown bears? This is a diplomatic nightmare. Please tell me you didn't refer to Taiwan as a country?

S

SophieT

I know what you are addressing despite what flyguy states. it just sounds so much nicer to call a country that tortures people, kills people, destroys beliefs, has re-education camps and rapes all the women in them (according to inside sources in those same camps), and slaps anyone who contradicts the party line in jail (if they don't disappear altogether) and conquers other countries and forces the inhabitants into communism, and steals intellectual property, and practices espionage in the US and in any other country not yet a part of their world domination scheme, state capitalism

and I forgot to mention the whole HUAWEI thing

S

SophieT

What are you trying to say that China needs to stop burning coal and destroying the planet? Or are you telling them to buy Coca Cola? Or white bears are better than brown bears? This is a diplomatic nightmare. Please tell me you didn't refer to Taiwan as a country?
I'm saying that bats are innocent and don't like the bad press they got and China should stop eating America's favorite pet

the bears are simply foils

China might be a little busy in Afghanistan digging out the rare minerals to bother with small countries that manufacture chips for cars that you cannot get anywhere else...although they have certainly got enough encouragement from that strange man in the White House, to annex countries, like MacDonald's claiming all the best town squares all over the world in which to sell their big mac sauce burgers

we don't need another conspiratorial diplomatic nightmare with all the trimmins' so the polar bears have promised to hold off their annual baby seal harvest for a few weeks if Coke will denounce pandas

as far as coal goes, they are trying to develop a way to eat it and thereby create billions of small fossil fuel burners to keep the country going

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Where????
I live in the USA.
The most I've seen at stores and Drs. office is wear a mask!
Employers are running scared in fear of losing their livelihood as in 2020.
Promote faith not fear!
Here on the Oregon coast.
Our governor just mandated health employees get vaccinated or they AND their boss will both be fined $500/day. My husband's Dr says he's expecting to lose 40% of his staff because of this.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It's crazy how the same anti vaxxers posting unsubstantiated story after story of the vaccine killing or harming people are so quick to accept and believe it... yet when stories were coming out left and right of people dying from covid early on, they were so quick to downplay the severity of covid-19. In fact, some people still think it's no different than the common cold or flu. THANKFULLY, most anti-vaxxers have come to accept it's a bit more severe than the regular flu... probably because they got it themselves and are singing a different tune about it now.

I just ask that you have at least half as much skepticism as you once did about how severe covid was/is as you do with the unsubstantiated stories you read on your "markofthebeast" blogsites.
Unsubstantiated stories for some = gold nuggets of invaluable information for others....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Here on the Oregon coast.
Our governor just mandated health employees get vaccinated or they AND their boss will both be fined $500/day. My husband's Dr says he's expecting to lose 40% of his staff because of this.
Democrat Nazi nutters sowing seeds of the economic destruction of America? Sounds entirely plausible....

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
It's been years since you have to sign a waiver if you want to get your kids into public school without a vaccine record... Other countries have required them as well... And now this is a huge fuss? Come on...
That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Aug 2, 2021
So then you would refuse all other vaccines too?
We are to refuse anything that God warns us to stay away from
Why do you continue to work on behalf of Satan? There are plenty of evildoers doing just that. But Christians are told to not be ignorant of his devices. So if a Christian cannot see the hand of the devil behind the COVID Scamdemic (which includes the BOGUS vaccines) then there is a real problem for that person. He or she is under Satanic deception.
I reached out to Aidan1 many times and encouraged him to read the Gospel of John before it's too late.
He just wants to lean on the carnal mind and argue on behalf of the Globalists.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You're right. Moaist and Stalinist style communism was always capitalist really they were centralised state capitalism, now they're opening up their markets for the benefit of the state
Dude.....communism is not communism because of how the economy works. It's communism because of the way it strips away rights and freedoms, free speech, a free press, and the ability of the population to choose their leaders. And the jackbooted tyranny that befalls anyone who would dare resist.

Were are you educated at Berkeley by any chance?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Whatever, I don't think you get it. BryanPaul and people who actually know history and read, get it right away. That post was meant for them. Never mind the whole thing SophieT.
You are slippery kid. Something I always find suspicious in a poster.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Have you ever tried to think about it from the CCP's point of view? Maybe they are just scared to open up and let these people into their heart, maybe they tried once in high school and were forever scarred and now it is just easier to execute them.
The CCP is nothing more than a Government elite mafia. Gangsters, gangbangers in suits that spout vain philosophy as a means to cover their infinite sins. Sure they're keeping things running.......the same way that don Corleone kept things running.

The USA, once a light unto the nations, is not far behind....

Status
Not open for further replies.