PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Thinking that the unvaccinated do not threaten the vaccinated sounds right until one sees the actual results being played out in the world right now. It turns out that the unvaccinated are clogging the ICUs and hospitals and the vaccinated are not getting the premium treatment for other illnesses they should be getting and are paying premium insurance rates for because the unvaccinated are in critical condition and getting all the beds. This unnecessary taxing of the limited medical resources because people refuse vaccinations is just ...so unnecessary and sad.

Why get people to get vaccinated? 1) it saves lives and 2) the unvaccinated with COVID occupying all the ICUs unnecessarily is selfish and harms those who can't get the timely treatment and level of medical attention they are paying for because of the unvaccinated. This is a fact. It is happening tonight in America. If all those unvaccinated in the ICUs were vaccinated the majority would not be in the ICU and there would be more available ICUs. FACT.
This is such an ugly and preposterous lie. The vaccinated are threatened because unvaccinated are clogging up the hospitals and therefore threatening vaccinated people should they need to visit the hospital.

HIV people really did threaten others and yet we all were able to deal with it just fine.

People have screamed bloody murder if you tried to take away their "right" to abort babies and that really did threaten the lives of those babies.

Yet these same people are now screaming that we are threatening them by not getting a vaccine. The evidence is clear with peer reviewed scientific studies that I am exponentially less likely to get Covid than a vaccinated person because I have already gotten it and recovered from it. Take your lies elsewhere I'm not buying it. I am not threatening you, but by forcing others to get vaccinated against their will you are threatening them.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I'm just not seeing that. I have seen data that tries to say that, phony data in Florida, graphs from India comparing them to the US that look terrible till you take into account they have 4 times the population of the US.

What I am seeing is hospitals in Israel having a terrible spike and they are all vaccinated with 2-3 shots. I'm seeing the same thing in the UK.

We are obviously looking at very different "data".

I am also seeing great success in treating Covid in India, not with the vaccine but with therapeutics. I have seen evidence that the numbers who died from Covid were artificially inflated with reporting anyone who tested positive for Covid to have died from Covid regardless of how absurd that was. I have seen Cuomo and other governors inflate the numbers by putting contagious people into nursing homes killing tens of thousands.

I live in NYC, saw the worst of it a year ago and despite all that I am not seeing healthy people get sick all that much. 2018 was far worse in our school for the Flu. I have not heard of any of the students in our high school getting particularly sick, or at my church. So even though I am connected to several thousand people between the church and the school, I'm not seeing this "terrible pandemic".
Stop looking at the "Markofthebeast" blogs and "welovetrump.com"... go to your local ER and see for yourself. I recently took my mother who is a fellow anti vaxxer and thought all her kids who are vaccinated were going to die from it to the ER a few weeks ago. It was filled with patients who asked not to get too close to them because they have covid. My mom had to wait 8 hours before she could be treated.

Jul 9, 2020
Stop looking at the "Markofthebeast" blogs and "welovetrump.com"... go to your local ER and see for yourself. I recently took my mother who is a fellow anti vaxxer and thought all her kids who are vaccinated were going to die from it to the ER a few weeks ago. It was filled with patients who asked not to get too close to them because they have covid. My mom had to wait 8 hours before she could be treated.
I'd rather die of corona than live with a bunch of maskers/vaxxers. Maybe your mother feels the same way?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thinking that the unvaccinated do not threaten the vaccinated sounds right until one sees the actual results being played out in the world right now. It turns out that the unvaccinated are clogging the ICUs and hospitals and the vaccinated are not getting the premium treatment for other illnesses they should be getting and are paying premium insurance rates for because the unvaccinated are in critical condition and getting all the beds. This unnecessary taxing of the limited medical resources because people refuse vaccinations is just ...so unnecessary and sad.

Why get people to get vaccinated? 1) it saves lives and 2) the unvaccinated with COVID occupying all the ICUs unnecessarily is selfish and harms those who can't get the timely treatment and level of medical attention they are paying for because of the unvaccinated. This is a fact. It is happening tonight in America. If all those unvaccinated in the ICUs were vaccinated the majority would not be in the ICU and there would be more available ICUs. FACT.
Brought to you by the propagan….. Er, I mean Ad Council!

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I would say the missing puzzle piece is this meteor shower which will cause catastrophic damage to the world and particularly to the US at the end of this month. That is the existential threat that has all the world governments united, not Covid. That is the puzzle piece that everyone is missing.
No offence ZNP but I was reading through your post and was thinking how reasonable you're sounding. Then I get to this last few lines and WOW you throw me for a loop by saying this. I mean the end of Sept is a mere 30 days away. Why wouldn't astronomers be talking about this....and even amateur astronomers would know this too people that could never be said to be a part of some big cover up.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I'd rather die of corona than live with a bunch of maskers/vaxxers. Maybe your mother feels the same way?
She probably thought the same thing until she got covid. She talked about how covid was a hoax, that it's not different than the regular flu, that she isn't going to wear a mask when she goes to the gym, and that the vaccine is meant to kill us. But seeing that she idolizes Trump who is fully vaccinated and wears a mask, I guess he's an exception for her... how do you feel about Trump aka the face of the vaccine who is a "vaxxer/masker"?

In any event, today she sings a different tune about covid and admits (albeit reluctantly), that the infusion therapy administered to her in the ER helped her and that covid is ABSOLUTELY NOT the regular flu. She still thinks the vaccine is dangerous... I'm just grateful she recovered after 3.5 weeks though...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

The worst part of this debate is that many are thinking more highly of themselves than they ought to. Maybe they think the FDA is more credible than Germany, maybe they think the study they have is more credible than the one in Israel. We need to consider that everyone has received a certain portion of grace.

When you have a situation like this where half the people feel strongly one way and half the people feel strongly the other the answer is not that half the people are fascists, or anti science, or any other broad brush slur. No, the answer is that there is a piece to this puzzle that you are not seeing.

For 200+ years our government for the most part has been concerned about the health of their citizens. It is completely unreasonable to think that they aren't now. Even if you thought the absolute worse about the US it wouldn't make sense that every country would be on board. So those who feel they will just continue to trust the government have a valid point, there would have to be some incredibly dramatic change that no one knows about for this to no longer be true.

On the other hand those that question this "vaccine" have many valid and compelling reasons to be skeptical. Yes, the implication that the government would knowingly force everyone to take a "vaccine" which at best is unnecessary and at worst is a lot worse than that doesn't make sense. However, everything else about this vaccine doesn't make sense either and you have every right to have those questions answered first.

I would say the missing puzzle piece is this meteor shower which will cause catastrophic damage to the world and particularly to the US at the end of this month. That is the existential threat that has all the world governments united, not Covid. That is the puzzle piece that everyone is missing.
Isn't that what they said about the asteroid that passed by sometime this year that would cause a meteor shower etc etc and it came and it went and nothing happened. Apophis I think it was called.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
what city?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaccination Card

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...e-one-year-in-jail-for-fake-vaccination-card/

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.
On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you. What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No offence ZNP but I was reading through your post and was thinking how reasonable you're sounding. Then I get to this last few lines and WOW you throw me for a loop by saying this. I mean the end of Sept is a mere 30 days away. Why wouldn't astronomers be talking about this....and even amateur astronomers would know this too people that could never be said to be a part of some big cover up.
They have known about this for 20 years. Why does the Vatican have such a sophisticated astronomy observatory? Why are so many US politicians globalists who intentionally gutted the manufacturing from the US? There is no way to understand current events without concluding these "leaders" have already written the US off. What did the apostles mean by "the great deception"? Why did the Lord warn us repeatedly to not be deceived?

So then, yes the US government and all governments and essentially all government funded astronomers (not that many people really) and the DOD, intelligence agencies, etc all know about this. People mocked when Trump created the "Space force" but for over a decade the DOD has had a branch of their service focused on this. So then why aren't they talking about it? The answer is they are and they aren't. Some people (the elite, the 1%) talk about this all the time, it is called "predictive programming" and they have repeatedly said the day and the time that the Earth will suffer this attack (God's Roadmap to the End, and Jeffrey McGaha both talk about this, it is called "predictive programming" where they encode messages into movies and TV shows). However, they have decided that since there is nothing they can do to prevent, stop or mitigate what is about to happen why create a panic and hysteria. The elites have built underground bunkers (they view this evening as the "Purge"). In many ways mass destruction like this is how fortunes are made (this is why they are buying up property at an alarming rate -- the day after this takes place the US dollar will be worthless but if you own the deed to the land you could be like Noah, inheriting the earth). If they told people who couldn't do anything what would happen? Rioting, looting, people would stop working, and worst of all they would turn to the Lord.

In my blog I give a link to one woman who has a three part series that walks you through the Bible and current events to prove that the US is the great Babylon referred to in Revelation. Her judgement comes in one hour, she will be burned with fire, stripped naked and devoured by the Beast. There are many dreams that describe exactly this going all the way back to Ken Peters who had this dream in 1980 and saw many things that he couldn't believe but have since become reality. He shared the dream on the Prophecy club in 2000 and it is on Youtube.

Ezekiel 38 describes a war in which Russia and a number of Islamic nations are united in a war with Israel. This takes place prior to the seven year tribulation because Israel is burning the fuel from this army for the next seven years. So my question is what happened to the US and China? The US is wiped out in this meteor shower and China suffers a catastrophic dam collapse with the 3 gorges dam which wipes out the entire Yangtze river basin, home to 500 million people and their entire manufacturing base. The entire world power structure changes overnight.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
She probably thought the same thing until she got covid. She talked about how covid was a hoax, that it's not different than the regular flu, that she isn't going to wear a mask when she goes to the gym, and that the vaccine is meant to kill us. But seeing that she idolizes Trump who is fully vaccinated and wears a mask, I guess he's an exception for her... how do you feel about Trump aka the face of the vaccine who is a "vaxxer/masker"?

In any event, today she sings a different tune about covid and admits (albeit reluctantly), that the infusion therapy administered to her in the ER helped her and that covid is ABSOLUTELY NOT the regular flu. She still thinks the vaccine is dangerous... I'm just grateful she recovered after 3.5 weeks though...
I just listened to a woman crying about her husbands death. He, like you, made fun of her for being concerned about the "vaccine", but after getting the shot he had a headache so went to lie down. When she comes into the room to see how he is he is dead and turned blue. The doctors ruled it was "a coincidence".

Why do you keep touting Trump as the "face of the vaccine"? This has nothing to do with Trump or politics. A basic strategy of the 1% is to "divide and conquer". Get 49% of the country fighting 49% and then they won't pay attention as the 1% take over. Trump may be part of this, he might not be, he might be a "useful idiot", we don't know and you don't know. What we do know is that Fauci was funding and developing this weapon long before Trump came to office, Fauci lied about that and covered it up when the information would have been very useful in strategizing a response, Fauci did a number of things that caused the death toll to be greater in the US and the cost to our economy to be greater. What we do know is that the pandemic was an act of war designed to take over the world for the globalists. That is the conclusion any rational person would make once they concluded the virus is a bioweapon released from the Wuhan lab and covered up by both Fauci and the CCP to extract the biggest cost from it they could.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isn't that what they said about the asteroid that passed by sometime this year that would cause a meteor shower etc etc and it came and it went and nothing happened. Apophis I think it was called.
This object is called "planet X" by some, Nibiru by others, and in the Bible it is called the dragon with seven heads and ten horns that casts its tail to the Earth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...e-one-year-in-jail-for-fake-vaccination-card/

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.
On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you. What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

What they need is a vaccine card that they can tatoo to your hand.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016

"She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card."

No one accused anti vaxxers of being the brightest group of people... kidding! Relax guys! :LOL:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I just listened to a woman crying about her husbands death. He, like you, made fun of her for being concerned about the "vaccine", but after getting the shot he had a headache so went to lie down. When she comes into the room to see how he is he is dead and turned blue. The doctors ruled it was "a coincidence".

Why do you keep touting Trump as the "face of the vaccine"? This has nothing to do with Trump or politics. A basic strategy of the 1% is to "divide and conquer". Get 49% of the country fighting 49% and then they won't pay attention as the 1% take over. Trump may be part of this, he might not be, he might be a "useful idiot", we don't know and you don't know. What we do know is that Fauci was funding and developing this weapon long before Trump came to office, Fauci lied about that and covered it up when the information would have been very useful in strategizing a response, Fauci did a number of things that caused the death toll to be greater in the US and the cost to our economy to be greater. What we do know is that the pandemic was an act of war designed to take over the world for the globalists. That is the conclusion any rational person would make once they concluded the virus is a bioweapon released from the Wuhan lab and covered up by both Fauci and the CCP to extract the biggest cost from it they could.
You probably got that story from your "WeloveTrump.com" "news source" yet you don't like that I point out the fact he is the face of the vaccine. I am not giving the incompetent Biden any credit for this vaccine. He has been trying to steal the credit away from Trump ever since he stole the election and Trump rolled over, belly up, and left the white house. Nevertheless, we all know Trump was responsible for the rapid creation of this vaccine... nothing anyone can say will ever take that away from him.

Truth be told, I mention it for relevance as well as getting a kick out of how much anti vaxxers hate when I bring up the fact Trump is the face of the vaccine and that he is also a "vaxxer" and a "masker". :ROFL:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Kim Jarvis: 57-year-old West Virginia woman declares “I’m vaccinated but don’t know what’s in it,” dead less than 24 hours later

1630590966273.png

CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA — A 57-year-old West Virginia woman is dead after one of the strangest turn of events we’ve covered on this blog.

Mrs. Kim Jarvis declared on August 29, “I am vaccinated.” She did not clarify which injections she received, nor did she specify when she received the injections. A search through her Facebook posts from May 1 to August 29 revealed no further information. It frankly doesn’t matter which injection she received as all of them are equally lethal. But it’s the rest of her lengthy post that day that makes this story so bizarre.

She admitted that she doesn’t know what in the injections. Mrs. Jarvis continued, saying she also doesn’t know what’s in a Big Mac or hot dogs, but suggested she eats them anyway. Of course nobody really knows (beyond broad, ambiguous generalizations) what’s in the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections because all of the package inserts that are supposed to contain that information are blank. There are numerous videos of pharmacists opening the boxes of vials and revealing the blank inserts.

Mrs. Jarvis continued, saying she doesn’t know what’s in Tylenol, shampoo or tattoo ink. But she said she wants to travel and “protect us.” Mrs. Jarvis said she “trusted the science” for all other vaccines and “trusted [her] doctor” when he recommended the COVID-19 injections. Ironically she also said “life is very short.” Note: we’re told this post is “copypasta” and is apparently making the rounds on Facebook with many vaccine zealots.

Less than 24 hours later
Mrs. Jarvis, as she normally and frequently did, posted several bulletins about missing dogs in West Virginia on August 30. Her last post was at 7:17 p.m. local time. She apparently went to her daughter Heather’s house that night. Mrs. Jarvis told Heather “I love you” and “I’m so glad you’re home safe.” The next day, Heather posted an update. She said her mother “passed away unexpectedly in her sleep” that night, hours after she saw her.

Mrs. Jarvis was a die-hard supporter of the injections. She falsely compared the polio and smallpox vaccines to the current mRNA and viral vector DNA injections.

It took, at minimum, 16 years to develop a polio vaccine from the time President Franklin Roosevelt funded the research in 1938 until the first vaccines were administered in 1954 trials. The smallpox vaccine took at minimum 28 years from the time Dr. John Fewster theorized it and Dr. Edward Jenner administered the first shot in the United States. A “vaccine” is not developed in six months, as these current injections were.

Mrs. Jarvis took many subtle jabs (no pun intended) at the non-vaccinated. She was also a Christian. Yet she wondered why non-Christians mocked her faith.

Her daughter also mocked the non-vaccinated quite a bit.

Mrs. Jarvis was a paralegal by trade. But she was looking for work at the time of her death, according to her LinkedIn page. She is survived by her husband, daughter, son and at least one grandchild.

S

SophieT

quoting a post that is on page 78 of a 185 page thread,
a post that is 7 months old....
You must have A LOT of free time to be able to find that.....
but then again, one can not help but ponder :unsure: maybe you are Mr. Scribe :unsure:

since amanuensis means the following, and scribe means the same, could well be you are right

1. a literary or artistic assistant, in particular one who takes dictation or copies manuscripts.

S

SophieT

Praise God your wife got the vaccine. And Praise God He provided us with effective vaccines. This is real. Thanks for sharing. Christians need to quit championing a false cause and get the vaccine. We already have a mission to preach the Gospel to every creature, there is no need to create a false mission of antivaccine crusade in an attempt to make ones life on the internet meaningful or to promote a conspiracy hobby or see how good they are at tricking people into thinking they have knowledge when they are simply spouting total ignorance. Someone might die who listens to their foolish crazy talk.
I am heart broken over the news of pastor Ricky Texada from the Texas mega church dying from COVID this week. I hope Christians will stop propagating ignorance and save their own lives by getting vaccinated. I can't help but wonder how many Christians who have refused the vaccine and died from Covid believed the misinformation from Christian antivaxxers who are passionate about their lies.
either scribe or got himself cloned

here we go again

the problem with you, is that you seem to think all people who do not accept the vaccine are somehow anti-God. you went on like this before and no one missed you with your caustic remarks when you left. you cannot seem to stick to the topic and imagine it is your duty to preach against Christians you do not agree with

if you are not scribe, you are his ghost

railing against Christians is what is total ignorance. disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.