PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
“And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides."
Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.… Luke 21: 25

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. Rev 6: 14

Chicken Little was right - chicken brains will pass away with the deception.

The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom.....

The fear of man is a snare.......

Choose you this day, whom you will serve
I don't know what you are getting at. Try being a little less abstruse.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
We are in trouble - stabbed to death - No age group spared

View attachment 230777
If this is satire, please ignore my next remarks....

Gee, how terrible. People are being vaccinated against a disease that could kill them or leave them suffering for months. I can't imagine why anyone would want to protect themselves and others. Or maybe you are the one who is wrong. Jabbed to life is more accurate than your fearmongering title.

Aug 2, 2021
I don't know what you are getting at. Try being a little less abstruse.
Break free from Virus Fear
with our New Vaccine Cheer
Take a Jabb or Two
It's the Best Way to do away with You
Too many People? Not a Problem
Round Up the Sheeple
and give them a Needle
They won't know until it's too late
a Date with Death shall be Their Fate
When the World's Ills are Solved
We will have fully Evolved
Some will continue to Say
Jesus Christ is still the Way
They also will lose their life
When their head falls under the Knife
Upon His Return many will Burn
But the Dead in Him will Rise above the Grim
And so too will those who Remain
Who have kept themselves Pure from the Shame

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It drives me crazy how the majority of people think folks are grabbing tubes of horse ivermectin off the feed store shelves. Common sense, people! C'mon!
I hear differing reports, if the dr won't prescribe and Holy Spirit, who always guides in ALL truth gives guidance........

S

SophieT

Florida doctor refusing to treat unvaccinated people:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-doctor-said-shes-refusing-140140760.html

Splitting more and more into an "us vs them" mentality.

Florida is probably not the best state to do this sort of thing in

of course untold numbers of illegals crossing the southern border would have nothing to do with spreading anything...those huge tents with Covid + are just a figment of our imaginations

DeSantis has requested the number of these illegals that have been let loose in FL. I've seen some myself in groups parading around in Wallie's....not where I live, but in another city when I had to go there for something else

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Government and CDC Are Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine and Ivermectin; The Question Is Why?

https://townhall.com/columnists/way...e-and-ivermectin-the-question-is-why-n2595312

The Government and CDC Are Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine and Ivermectin; The Question Is Why?

Wayne Allyn Root

|
Posted: Sep 05, 2021 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

Source: AP Photo/David Goldman, File

It's been quite a week. I've been in the media business for decades and I've never before witnessed such lies, exaggeration and outright fraud. All with the intent to force everyone to be vaccinated. The question is why?
Let's start with the vaccine itself. The results in Israel prove what a sham, charade and fraud this all is. The U.S. government and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention argue that the vaccine is our only chance to survive. And that people are hospitalized and dying with COVID-19 because they are unvaccinated.
Both arguments are pure fraud.
First, are you aware that anyone who dies within 14 days of getting vaccinated is considered "unvaccinated"? No wonder they claim everyone who is dying is unvaccinated. If you die from COVID-19, whether you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, they just call you unvaccinated.
If a businessperson in the private sector tried that scam, they'd spend the next 20 years in prison for fraud.
The CDC has also been using stats of COVID-19 deaths going back to January to make the claim that the deaths are almost exclusively among the unvaccinated. That's because earlier in the year almost everyone was unvaccinated. That's called rigging the numbers. The CDC must be using the same Democrats who rigged and stole the 2020 election.
Worst of all, the media has blacked out the developing disaster in Israel. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world. They all got the Pfizer vaccine. At first, deaths and hospitalizations went to almost zero. Israel declared victory over COVID-19.

But everything changed. Today a massive COVID-19 outbreak has engulfed vaccinated Israel. Hospitals are full. People are dying. At this moment, Israel, the most vaccinated nation in the world, has more COVID-19 infections per capita than any country in the world.
At this moment, 0.2% of the entire population of Israel is catching COVID-19 each day.
This past week was the worst week for COVID-19 in Israel EVER. Israel is setting records for vaccinated people in the hospital. Deaths are skyrocketing.
It's so bad, no-mask, no-lockdown Sweden has just banned travelers from Israel. Many EU countries are following suit.
The vaccine isn't just failing, it's a spectacular fail. It wore off. It no longer works. And just as my holistic doctor friends predicted, it makes the next wave far worse. These doctors say vaccinated people are far more contagious; they carry heavier viral loads and are far more susceptible to getting severe illness than someone with "natural immunity."
This experiment with an "experimental, emergency-use-only" vaccine is a great big failure. A dangerous and deadly failure.
But at this very moment, Biden, the CDC and the U.S. media are pushing the vaccine, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports harder than ever. The question is why?
Why is forcing every American to get vaccinated so important at the exact moment Israel proves the vaccine they're pushing is a dramatic, dangerous and deadly failure?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I agree this is the question. The entire world has the leaders of every country acting like this is an existential threat to life on earth and the only solution is the vaccine. Neither of these things are true. I can understand that 10% of the leaders would act irrationally, but not 100% of them. Think of all the scientists and well educated advisors and world leaders all going along with this. You can't explain this with corruption, or bribes, or being idiots.

The only plausible explanation is that there is an existential threat to the planet (the collision with the meteor shower on September 24th EST) and they need the "Certificate of Vaccine ID, AI" to control the situation afterwards so it doesn't turn into Mad Max.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
would that be the Gibson version or the remake? :unsure:

I think that the thing their not talking about to try to keep us from going "mad max" isn't what it seems at all. Here in Texas we average about 20,000 positives a day https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=texas+covid+dashboard the thing is(and I usually try to avoid personal information) but in this case I wonder if I should(?) One of the "family members" I said had caught C-19 is my son(I have 5,one passed away about 4 years ago) but the one who caught C-19 is an supervisor for Walmart. He caught C-19 early in 2020,recovered then caught it again(more severe the second time),,he's now vaccinated but as you know by now it's breaking through the vaccine so what goods that. I think the thing their hiding is that it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not the antibodies from just catching it naturally nor artificially are going to stop it. Anyway how can we have this many people catching it if their suppose to be protected either because they've already had it or are vaccinated? They don't want us to figure that out because if we did then we would avoid catching it at all cost and that would crumble the economy,,"Mad Max".

S

SophieT

I think that the thing their not talking about to try to keep us from going "mad max" isn't what it seems at all. Here in Texas we average about 20,000 positives a day https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=texas+covid+dashboard the thing is(and I usually try to avoid personal information) but in this case I wonder if I should(?) One of the "family members" I said had caught C-19 is my son(I have 5,one passed away about 4 years ago) but the one who caught C-19 is an supervisor for Walmart. He caught C-19 early in 2020,recovered then caught it again(more severe the second time),,he's now vaccinated but as you know by now it's breaking through the vaccine so what goods that. I think the thing their hiding is that it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not the antibodies from just catching it naturally nor artificially are going to stop it. Anyway how can we have this many people catching it if their suppose to be protected either because they've already had it or are vaccinated? They don't want us to figure that out because if we did then we would avoid catching it at all cost and that would crumble the economy,,"Mad Max".
I am a fan of prophylactics, although I have not had to take any

the 'they' in your post, are waging and have waged a campaign against the use of them

boosters for all and masks and spacing and lockdowns and wash, rinse and repeat

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I am a fan of prophylactics, although I have not had to take any

the 'they' in your post, are waging and have waged a campaign against the use of them

boosters for all and masks and spacing and lockdowns and wash, rinse and repeat

Yep,,just don't catch it I think is the best prophylactic in the case of C-19. I noticed Cam Newton was fired from the NE Patriots last Monday and it made me think about the reason they gave. One they said was he wasn't vaccinated but the primary reason was that after he caught C-19 last year his performance fell off dramatically. This year when he was given the play book but he could not memorize it and so they could no longer use him(he's 32).

S

SophieT

Yep,,just don't catch it I think is the best prophylactic in the case of C-19. I noticed Cam Newton was fired from the NE Patriots last Monday and it made me think about the reason they gave. One they said was he wasn't vaccinated but the primary reason was that after he caught C-19 last year his performance fell off dramatically. This year when he was given the play book but he could not memorize it and so they could no longer use him(he's 32).

yeah that's sad.

no you do not want to catch it

Status
Not open for further replies.