PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do any of you know how covid19 effects the body?
Yes, I had Covid19.

I don't care if you have chosen to get the shot, I don't talk anyone out of getting the shot, nor do I argue that this is "the mark of the beast". Yet I agree with those who are suspicious of the lies and deceit surrounding the entire "pandemic" and the shot.

So then why don't I care? The Mark of the Beast is a choice to worship God or to worship the Beast. No one who got the shot made that choice. If it is some nefarious attempt by Satan then it is fraud. According to the Bible in this case he will have to pay back 7 fold everything he steals. If 1 billion people are taken by this fraud, he will have to repay 7 billion souls to the Lord, even if some of those were not taken by fraud. The Lord is sovereign.

But the title of this thread is to "please get the shot". Why? I recovered from Covid19, why do I need to get the shot, I have natural immunity. I have been forced to give up my job because I don't see a good reason to get the shot. Why? My wife is also being forced to give up her job. Who are the fascists here? I was very sick for two weeks, and my wife shared the same bed with me during that time. She was surely exposed and also has natural immunity. There is no valid scientific or societal reason why I or my wife should get the shot and yet we both have to choose between the shot or our job. Why?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Yes, I had Covid19.

I don't care if you have chosen to get the shot, I don't talk anyone out of getting the shot, nor do I argue that this is "the mark of the beast". Yet I agree with those who are suspicious of the lies and deceit surrounding the entire "pandemic" and the shot.

So then why don't I care? The Mark of the Beast is a choice to worship God or to worship the Beast. No one who got the shot made that choice. If it is some nefarious attempt by Satan then it is fraud. According to the Bible in this case he will have to pay back 7 fold everything he steals. If 1 billion people are taken by this fraud, he will have to repay 7 billion souls to the Lord, even if some of those were not taken by fraud. The Lord is sovereign.

But the title of this thread is to "please get the shot". Why? I recovered from Covid19, why do I need to get the shot, I have natural immunity. I have been forced to give up my job because I don't see a good reason to get the shot. Why? My wife is also being forced to give up her job. Who are the fascists here? I was very sick for two weeks, and my wife shared the same bed with me during that time. She was surely exposed and also has natural immunity. There is no valid scientific or societal reason why I or my wife should get the shot and yet we both have to choose between the shot or our job. Why?
Shot or no shot is your choice. Job or no job is your employer's choice.

We have young people who survived covid19 last year in the hospital today with it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Shot or no shot is your choice. Job or no job is your employer's choice.

We have young people who survived covid19 last year in the hospital today with it.
And now you know why the Jews went meekly into the Ghettos and then into the camps and then into the gas chambers.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole.

Jack Bingham

Mon Sep 13, 2021 - 6:57 am EDT
BOISE, Idaho (LifeSiteNews) — A doctor has found an increase in cancers since the COVID-19 inoculation rollout.

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.

Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.”

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,”

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he said.

Much like HIV causes immune system disruption by suppressing CD4 “helper” cells, the same thing happens when CD8 “killer” cells are suppressed. In Dr. Cole’s expert view, this is what seems to be the case with the COVID-19 jabs.

Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”

This is not the first time the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to serious issues regarding women’s health.

According to a German research study, polyethylene glycol, an ingredient found in the Pfizer and Moderna jabs, has been found to pose a “potential toxicity risk” to women’s ovaries.

Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former vice president at Pfizer, has cited the German study as a possible explanation for the large number of menstrual irregularities and miscarriages being reported by vaccinated women.

Yeadon warns young women to avoid the vaccine for, in his expert opinion as a toxicologist, the shots will likely impede a woman’s ability to get pregnant and carry a baby to term.

Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed.

“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor.

“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added.

Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19.

Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly.

The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech.

“You’re not being told the truth,” said Yeadon “Thinking about this, I try to imagine that I was speaking to my own young adult daughters, for whom I would be very concerned if they got these vaccines.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is very weird. I work in a high school in Brooklyn. We were one of the first to be hit with Covid, before they shut down the city. The husband of one of our AP's died. He was not a teacher. Then the other AP that shared the same office with that woman got sick with Covid and I caught it from her after being in a meeting with her for an hour. So it was everywhere in our school. Yet not one student or teacher died from it. I have heard of one or two students who were hospitalized, but not of a single death.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Answer me this. You got the shot(s). So according to you, you are safe. So why do you and the government say the unvaxxed are a danger? Your safe unless your untested vax doesnt work.
Well, at first i did not say that the unvaxxed are a danger. I got the shots and according the actuell knowledge the vax gives a cernity about around 95%. But it is not shure this will be continue in Future. It depend on the varity of the virus and his ability to mutate.
At Moment the unvaxxed have the risk for getting a covidinfection for themself and spread it maby without knowing to others, including to the 5%, where the vaccine is not working.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I could I not have heard many of them. They make sure they have them on the mainstream news. Now back to YOU. Have YOU actually heard the stories from the vaccine victims?
Yes, of course. Mainstream media reports.

Aug 2, 2021
Do any of you know how covid19 effects the body? Why it has bed so deadly to the elderly? Why those elderly who were vaccinated rarely need to be hospitalized from covid19 today? Why young people who haven't been vaccinated, are spending days or weeks in the hospital when they get covid19?

I'm 80 years old. Before the vaccine, I lost several friends to the covid19. Since the vaccine, I have lost none. During the last three weeks some of us have tested positive, and some of them have had a few rough days. None of us have been hospitalized. My bout began September 3. I had a fever that wouldn't go down and difficulty breathing. I had a severe sinus infection, and I tested positive for covid19 delta. I was prescribed prednisone, an antibiotic, and (believe it or not) ivermectin, and sent home. I was also scheduled for an antibody infusion on the sixth. The pharmacy filled the prednisone and antibiotic, and said that ivermectin wasn't available. I made it through the weekend, but I was still running a high fever and had difficulty breathing. Monday I received the antibody infusion, and by late evening I was breathing freely. By Tuesday afternoon, it was like I had never been sick.

My doctor told me that without a vaccination, I would have been in the hospital, and without the infusion, I would have been on a ventilator.
Thank you for your reporting from the Global Ministry of Truth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
At Moment the unvaxxed have the risk for getting a covidinfection for themself and spread it maby without knowing to others, including to the 5%, where the vaccine is not working.
Let's explain this 5% of variants that the vaccine does not protect against. If 70% of the population is vaccinated you are creating an environment that favors those 5%. Now when a vaccinated person comes in contact with a person who has Covid and 5% of the virus coming from them can infect that person you are still talking about tens of millions of virus. Perhaps not enough to get them sick, but still enough for them to pass on. However, because they were infected with a strain that the vaccine does not protect against they may spew out 95% of the virus from them that vaccinated people are not protected against. After one or two infections you will no longer be protected against 95%, you will be lucky to be protected against 5%. This is called "survival of the fittest", this is what Darwin really talked about, the vaccine is creating an environment that favors strains it doesn't protect against. We have already seen it only takes six months for these new strains to become virulent and look at Israel, when they do they can hit hard.

So the 5% number is very ephemeral, it will disappear like a wisp of smoke.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Wow, Aidan. I saw you disagreed with this comment. Do you honestly think it's okay to force the vaccine on people?? :confused:
Shure, but more in the meaning of necessitate if you see what the virus is doing.
It is good to have as much as possible people vaccined to fight the virus. Thats logic.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Shure, but more in the meaning of necessitate if you see what the virus is doing.
It is good to have as much as possible people vaccined to fight the virus. Thats logic.

they are other ways to fight covid other than a vax.

you just ignore them because the medical industrial complex you work and cheerlead for does not use them...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
New Stew Peters: Vaxx Bomb! Texas RN Reports Nurses, Doctor Dead After Jab!
Thursday, September 16, 2021 16:00
View attachment 231013
New Stew Peters: Vaxx Bomb! Texas RN Reports Nurses, Doctor Dead After Jab!

Rumble — A Texas-based RN turned whistleblower came forward on “The Stew Peters Show” and exposed the truthful horror that we’ve all suspected all-along!
This woman risks her job to speak out. She knows of several nurses and at least one doctor killed by the vaccine.

She wanted to wait until we had all the evidence. She calculated risk and benefits before making a decision on taking the shot.

She then learned one of the MDs lost consciousness, passed out and was in a car crash. He got a shot seven days beforehand. But, no autopsy was done.

In February a young healthy nurse died in her sleep.

In March two more nurses died.

During the whole pandemic they didn't lose anyone, now with the shots they have four questionable deaths and she wanted an investigation.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Cellular & Molecular Biologist Dr. Christine Parks On COVID & The Shots: This Is Fraud, Not Science (Video)
Thursday, September 16, 2021 11:33

Cellular and molecular biologist Dr. Christine Parks recently gave testimony on Michigan House Bill 4471. Her testimony went viral and I invited Dr. Parks on The Sons of Liberty to discuss the current plandemic taking place regarding COVID. Without hesitation, Dr. Parks believes that what is taking place is more of a narrative than a science. In fact, she believes there is a coverup going on concerning the “virus” and the shots being given and believes it is dangerous. Listen to this interview to find out why PhD’s are among the “most vaccine hesitant.”

Dr. Christina Parks received her Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Michigan in 1999. She did her graduate research in the field of cytokine signaling. Cytokines are the chemicals that the immune system uses to communicate. Thus Dr. Parks brings a wealth of knowledge about the molecular mechanisms by which vaccines may be causing injury to vulnerable immune systems. She has garnered significant attention for her testimony on Michigan House Bill 4471 which seeks to ban discrimination based on vaccine status. In her testimony, she challenged the assumption that COVID vaccines prevent transmission and called vaccine mandate supporters on the carpet for essentially supporting a return to racial segregation since 70% of the African American population are refusing Covid vaccines and will now be excluded from education and the workforce.

Follow Dr. Parks on Telegram
Follow Dr. Parks on Facebook

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
they are other ways to fight covid other than a vax.

you just ignore them because the medical industrial complex you work and cheerlead for does not use them...
Then you have no idea from what you are talking about. If you have other ways go to the aereas where people suffer and die because of covid. And tell them then how you will help to survive the virus.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Yes, I had Covid19.

While I hate the idea of vaccine mandates, I hope they aren't giving unemployment benefits to those that quit their job. You have the choice to be employed, even if it's not quite a fair choice. Then again, if your state is mandating you to get a vaccine, chances are they are liberal enough to give you unemployment benefits for choosing not to work too.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
While I hate the idea of vaccine mandates, I hope they aren't giving unemployment benefits to those that quit their job. You have the choice to be employed, even if it's not quite a fair choice. Then again, if your state is mandating you to get a vaccine, chances are they are liberal enough to give you unemployment benefits for choosing not to work too.
Very compassionate of you, no there are no unemployment benefits for those of us who refuse the vaccine.

Jh

Jul 4, 2021
Just another way to divide us, vaccinated vs not vaccinated. “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and a divided household falls.”

Status
Not open for further replies.