PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
How can it though? What would be the thing to cause such a thing soon enough? Seems like whatever happens it's denied or marginalized. What bothers me most is people and families who experienced negative things with the vaccines. Their stories are just not allowed to be told. The silencers even admit there can be some who have not so good reactions to vaccines, some might even die but even with this they won't allow them to tell their stories. I'm guessing they conclude it'll scare people from taking vaccines but they and their families are human beings and to have their stories banned off social media sites or local news stations refusing to tell them seems so unfair. So I ask you in what way can "truth" be revealed soon enough?
Fair question... If we acknowledge that there is and ongoing Information War between the evil DS/Left/MSM vs the forces of good White Hat Christian Patriots...
We acknowledge that we have an opposition force with alternative forms of messaging that challenge their control of the Narrative and Censorship...
Keep your eyes focused on...
The Durham Indictments and Arizona Audit's (24 September) are planned by the Forces of Good Christian Patriots to serve as a significant trigger for monumental transition for TRUTH and transformational destruction of the DS and their strangle hold on public control of the Narrative...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How can it though? What would be the thing to cause such a thing soon enough? Seems like whatever happens it's denied or marginalized. What bothers me most is people and families who experienced negative things with the vaccines. Their stories are just not allowed to be told. The silencers even admit there can be some who have not so good reactions to vaccines, some might even die but even with this they won't allow them to tell their stories. I'm guessing they conclude it'll scare people from taking vaccines but they and their families are human beings and to have their stories banned off social media sites or local news stations refusing to tell them seems so unfair. So I ask you in what way can "truth" be revealed soon enough?
Don't you remember the story about Sodom and Gomorrah? The cry went up to God, he sent down two to see if it was true, they agreed with Abraham that if they could find 10 righteous they wouldn't destroy it. It would have only taken a couple of judges, or maybe 10 legislators, or 10 people in the MSM, but wherever you look it was rotten to the core and because of that justice never goes forth. So then I ask you, in that story in what way was "truth" revealed soon enough?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So what's going on with these numbers? So you say 20 you know caught it and 4 died. That's close to 25% but you said their ages were over 65 the ones who died.

Things to me just don't seem to be adding up. They say the mortality rate of this is about 1-2% or a 98% change to survive if one gets covid.

I'm bewildered too how the media a quick to report how talk show hosts on radio etc...ones who make light of vaccines....they get covid and they die. Why is it they're never a part of the 98% that survive? To me there's just something strange about it all. I don't know what to make of it.

Is it possible the chances of dying are a lot more than 1 or 2 %? If they were why wouldn't the media be saying this? It seems to be constant and no one really argues it's changed even on the pro vax side. Chances of survival are still about 98% of one gets covid.
I know two people who died, both were elderly. However, our entire school was exposed by several confirmed cases before the lockdown. Out of 400 students, 40 teachers, and a number of other staff 0 people died even though a few of them were quite sick (myself included).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What more do you need to know than that?"
I'd like to know the risk per demographic group over the next 12 years. If I knew that i'd be able to determine if it is worth the risk for a particular person. What we do know is that the virus will mutate to a less virulent and more benign variant, so whatever risk we have of that will wane over that same time frame.

Does this cause miscarriages? That would be nice to know if you were pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant.

If I were 80 I might not be as concerned about long term health consequences as I would if I were 12.

If you want to argue this is an emergency and we cannot afford to wait 12 years then what I want is full transparency and a very high degree of reporting requirements, just like we would do in a clinical study, because you are making the administration of this to people the clinical trial. They have waived all that which is mind blowing, you are running your clinical study on the population without them having the tools necessary to make an informed consent. Not only that you are mandating it because it has been "approved" and yet the vaccine you give them is the experimental one?!

Let's repeat that, you have been mandated to take the vaccine or lose your job, but the vaccine they have mandated is not available so you have to take the experimental one instead!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Breakthrough cases (i.e. Cases from Vaccinated People) for 2021 (Virginia)

View attachment 231160
According to the data from Israel, the effectiveness of the vaccine wanes after 6 months, looking at this it would seem that August would have been the first month we would have seen the impact six months later on those who had been fully vaccinated for six months (and it would have been much fewer than 178 million that we should look at, just those vaccinated by both doses for six months or more). So what I personally want to know is how those 178 million do over the next six months. So March 11 if they are still showing little to no hospitalization, then I'll reconsider my position.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I known at least 20 who caught it mostly over 65. at least 4 died. Plus 2 neighbors and a former landlords father. (I didn't know the last 3.

I've moved 5 times in 21 mos. It's not fake here! I was vaxed 2x and tested positive once. I never even got sick with C-19. I've had Heart failure and near renal failure from being over medicated 2x and I've gotten hit by a hit and run driver walking across the street 1 night. I'm still alive & praisin' the Lord. In fact I just got out of quarantine friday That's the truth, Not a TV show or left field podcast. BTW; I'm 67 yoa.
Yeah that's because the vaccine works as advertised except in a few rare cases

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
The Durham Indictments and Arizona Audit's (24 September) are planned by the Forces of Good Christian Patriots to serve as a significant trigger for monumental transition for TRUTH and transformational destruction of the DS and their strangle hold on public control of the Narrative...
Sept 24th you say. Well just a few days away. I've heard so many, many claims look for this time or that....nothing substantial occurs or things are swept under the rug. We'll see. I'll be watching.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Sept 24th you say. Well just a few days away. I've heard so many, many claims look for this time or that....nothing substantial occurs or things are swept under the rug. We'll see. I'll be watching.
Me too 😊... In my case, I'll be sure to have my popcorn available to take in and enjoy this Movie to see how it plays out... Anticipating Plot twists of extraordinary measure... There's no 🧐 doubt that the Arizona Audit's are coming (per Audit Leadership announcement) at some point regardless, and when that happens that will be the beginning of the end of the DS control of their Fake Sinister Narrative and Diobalical Agenda...
Confident that the Truth will set us free 🤠...
Keep in mind that in Information and Irregular Warfare the Other side Always gets a vote ...
Enjoy the show...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Wake up! Never before seen?

Hey, if you are going to keep quiet the stones will cry out.

We had 8x as many Earthquakes in August as normal

Generally there are 55 earthquakes per day worldwide. That would be around 1,700 earthquakes for the month of August. Instead we had 14,786 earthquakes in August.

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/view_news/137133/World-Earthquake-Report-for-August-2021.html

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
New Stew Peters: Nurse: "What I'm Seeing is Criminal"
Monday, September 20, 2021 19:25
1632181458929.png
Rumble — Sandy is a nurse at the University of Vermont Medical Cemter.

Sandy says she has questioned at least three doctors about the huge amount of anomalies they’ve encountered treating Covid patients. She says she’s seen a minimum of five patients who, in her view, are 100% cases of illness linked with the Covid vaccine.

There’s a young woman, a diabetic, who was suddenly hospitalized with her first case of hyperglycemia in a decade. A man in his early thirties with cardiac issues out of nowhere. And then much weirder things: a twenty-something with a head-to-toe rash like she’s never seen before. A woman with circular rashes and bloated purple genitalia, not terribly unlikely a female version of Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend. In Sandy’s words, this isn’t simply bad medicine, this is criminal.

New Stew Peters: Pharmacy Danger! Woman Seeking Flu Shot Gets COVID Jab!
Monday, September 20, 2021 19:24
1632181774220.png
PHARMACY DANGER! Woman Seeking Flu Shot Gets COVID Jab!
Rumble — Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters to reveal a horrific story about a young woman that went to the pharmacy to get her seasonal influenza shot, but ended up getting the MRNA injection being called a “COVID Vaccine”.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
CAUTION THIS VIDEO CONTAINS VERY STRONG CONTENT... Substantiates the need for Medical Exemptions and Further Research to confirm WHO is most at RISK to AVOID or WEIGH their PERSONAL RISKS to VAX or NOT to VAX...
The Media is Covering Up the Extent of Vaccine Injuries via Brighteon
Monday, September 20, 2021 19:41

The Media is Covering Up the Extent of Vaccine Injuries via Brighteon

This short film is made from the testimonies that the injured shared on social media trying to raise awareness their plight.
1632182557723.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
1632186492423.png
33000 doctors and personell in Canada refuse the poison jab. What we can do is to be super active to promote these videos. We dont have the resources of big media so we have to do more work. Join the 50000 strong almost anti vaccine worldwide group where we organize, the biggest on telegram: https://t.me/nocovidvaccines

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
@Rockson The Dam is breaking.... The TRUTH is finding its way to the PEOPLE!!! Soon enough is here, with more coming....
PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"
View attachment 231174
RumbleBREAKING: Biden Administration Health and Human Services Doctor Says ‘Government Doesn’t Want to Show that the Darn [COVID] Vaccine is Full of Sh*t’; Claims Government Wants to ‘Shove’ COVID Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting ‘Under the Mat’
this is a really good report from veritas....

people better watch this quick, it will get taken down, and scrubbed from the internet.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WOW: Study Finds Fully Vaccinated Individuals 27 Times More Likely to Develop COVID

Since COVID burst onto the scene like a Vegas showgirl, the media cannot stop talking about it and whipping the nation into a frenzy. The news is constantly updating the COVID cases and makes sure to bring the most horrifying COVID stories of all to terrify people into hiding inside. If anyone knows a thing about immune systems you have to exercise them and gain exposure to illnesses in order to combat them. If you only stay inside, wash your hands all the time and steer away from others, your immune system does go down and becomes weak.
So what then happens is that when you DO come into contact with someone who has COVID or anything else you end up getting it. It is just how the body is set up.

So many are not aware of how the body works or how immunity is obtained and truly believe that the only way anyone is immune to an illness is through a vaccine.
What makes that worse is that Joe Biden, his administration, and the mainstream media are constantly denying natural immunity which is a total lie.

Hundreds of millions of people around the globe contracted and subsequently recovered from COVID-19.

Some had a mild case and yes, there were others who had it even worse.

That is how sickness works and will always work this way especially if it is something that our bodies are not used to. In time, we as a society will gain herd immunity to the virus and it will always be around but not to the extent it was right at the beginning.
Now, what these people have is natural immunity to the virus and numerous studies have shown that natural immunity from COVID-19 is long-lasting.

Not only is it long-lasting, but it works far better than Big Pharma’s experimental injections.

However, many “experts” continue to deny natural immunity is a thing.

It appears they’re thinking with their wallets instead of their brains or common sense.

Fraudci had this ridiculous answer when asked about natural immunity:

He’s simply protecting his profits and the bottom lines of his Big Pharma buddies.

Unsurprisingly, another study has shredded “experts” who claim there is no evidence of natural immunity.
This latest report comes from Israel, one of the world’s most vaccinated countries.
SHOCK STUDY! VACCINATED 27 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CATCH COVID

1632187083029.png

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
how little you know

if everyone who took it died, well, who would take it then

it is not even a vaccine. it's gene therapy. your genes are no longer the same
You need to learn a little about the differences between RNA and DNA. The vaccines do exactly what vaccines have always done. They trick the immune system into producing antibodies against the real thing. Genes are not modified. It's just a different method of achieving the same result. I'm happy about that. The last flu shot I had was decades ago. It was a killed virus vaccine. I was as sick as if it were the real flu. It me months to decide to get the COVID jab. Side effects were minimal and I'm exactly the same person as I was before I had the jab.

"There is a crucial difference between mRNA and DNA.

DNA, which makes up our genetic code, is larger, double stranded and very long. The mRNA is a single stranded copy of a small part of the DNA, which is often released to send instructions to other parts of the cell.

DNA is stored in the protected centre of our cells – the nucleus. The mRNA is broken down quickly by the body. It never enters the nucleus, and cannot affect or combine with our DNA in any way to change our genetic code.

Instead, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines teach the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to COVID-19. The vaccines work with the body’s natural defences to develop immunity to disease."

Source: Australian Government department of Health

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
WOW: Study Finds Fully Vaccinated Individuals 27 Times More Likely to Develop COVID

Since COVID burst onto the scene like a Vegas showgirl, the media cannot stop talking about it and whipping the nation into a frenzy. The news is constantly updating the COVID cases and makes sure to bring the most horrifying COVID stories of all to terrify people into hiding inside. If anyone knows a thing about immune systems you have to exercise them and gain exposure to illnesses in order to combat them. If you only stay inside, wash your hands all the time and steer away from others, your immune system does go down and becomes weak.
So what then happens is that when you DO come into contact with someone who has COVID or anything else you end up getting it. It is just how the body is set up.

So many are not aware of how the body works or how immunity is obtained and truly believe that the only way anyone is immune to an illness is through a vaccine.
What makes that worse is that Joe Biden, his administration, and the mainstream media are constantly denying natural immunity which is a total lie.

Hundreds of millions of people around the globe contracted and subsequently recovered from COVID-19.

Some had a mild case and yes, there were others who had it even worse.

That is how sickness works and will always work this way especially if it is something that our bodies are not used to. In time, we as a society will gain herd immunity to the virus and it will always be around but not to the extent it was right at the beginning.
Now, what these people have is natural immunity to the virus and numerous studies have shown that natural immunity from COVID-19 is long-lasting.

Not only is it long-lasting, but it works far better than Big Pharma’s experimental injections.

However, many “experts” continue to deny natural immunity is a thing.

It appears they’re thinking with their wallets instead of their brains or common sense.

Fraudci had this ridiculous answer when asked about natural immunity:

He’s simply protecting his profits and the bottom lines of his Big Pharma buddies.

Unsurprisingly, another study has shredded “experts” who claim there is no evidence of natural immunity.
This latest report comes from Israel, one of the world’s most vaccinated countries.
SHOCK STUDY! VACCINATED 27 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CATCH COVID

View attachment 231179
Natural immunity occurs by catching the disease. The catch is that catching the disease may kill you. "Study finds". How often lies and half and part truths masquerade as studies. This is another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.