PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe the fact checker is wrong and you can fact check the fact checker and show us a legitimate source that proves Fauci made this particular lie.
What "legitimate" source do you need for all the garbage that Fauci has been spewing since day one? His lies have all been recorded in various news sources, as well as in the Senate records.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It should be "classic" to look at the person's credibility over a topic before you accept whatever his findings are on the related topic. However, you're mistaking "attacking" for stating facts. I factually brought up that he thinks the covid-19 is a fake virus... that it doesn't exist.

In your echo chamber, this is surely an attack. But if you read your own article, he admits it in clear black and white. I would say most anti-vaxxers at this point believe covid-19 is real, albeit created in a lab (there is plenty of evidence for this at least). Excuse those who question his credibility when speaking about a vaccine for a virus he believes is non-existent... You are free to believe whatever you want, but don't accuse me of attacking him for choosing not drink his Kool-Aid or for pointing out facts.
Whatever dude. You’re just tiring, with no nutritional value at all. Like eating newspaper.

Believe whatever the heck you want.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
When the Enemy of My Enemy becomes My Friend...
BLM and MAGA Unite AGAINST Mandatory VAX Passports...
1632271276976.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
REQUEST Ivermectin! STRIVE to Build up your Immune System Naturally! Given all the uncertainty, in conflicting Reporting - Avoid the Hospitals if possible (for as long as possible in the coming days/weeks - not long now)...

HIS Truth will set us Free...

Logic Model:
- The DS (Darkness) CONTROLS the NARRATIVE for the LEFT/MSM/BIG TECH & BIG PHARMA
- The CDC REPORTING & MESSAGING is DRIVEN by the DS GLOBAL RESET AGENDA (Darkness)
- Therefor everything the CDC reports along with the LEFT/MSM/BIG TECH & BIG PHARMA is QUESTIONABLE at best...

Would you RISK INVESTING your LIFE SAVINGS in the STOCK MARKET with SO MUCH UNCERTAINTY? NO!

BEING RISK AVERSE DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES is more often than not the PRUDENT MOVE...
There is NO HURRY to get this WRONG at this POINT!!!

WE NEED to UNITE to DEMAND the GOVERNMENT ADJUDICATORS to ADJUDICATE these INCONSISTENT DISCREPANCIES!!!

THE DS's TYRANICAL PLAN is to DIVIDE US!!! DO NOT FALL for THEIR TRAP!!

THE ANSWER to TYRANNY is to UNITE the PEOPLE to FORCE the GOVERNMENT to RECONCILE these KNOWN OPPOSING REPORTS of EVIDENCE!!!
IT IS NOT to ALLOW the DS to ALLOW our CORRUPT GOVERNMENT to FORCE US PEOPLE to DIVIDE Ourselves Amongst our Fellow FRIENDS, FAMILIES and CHRISTIANS... That's exactly what they want.... Think about it... How do you explain BLM now being opposed to Mandatory Vax Passports, on the same side of MAGA? The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend!!!

HAVE FAITH IN OUR LORD!!! BE a vessel of LIGHT in pursuit of HIS TRUTH...
1632276313328.png

1632274331152.png
1632274370875.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
REQUEST Ivermectin! STRIVE to Build up your Immune System Naturally! Given all the uncertainty, in conflicting Reporting - Avoid the Hospitals if possible (for as long as possible in the coming days/weeks - not long now)...

HIS Truth will set us Free...

Logic Model:
- The DS (Darkness) CONTROLS the NARRATIVE for the LEFT/MSM/BIG TECH & BIG PHARMA
- The CDC REPORTING & MESSAGING is DRIVEN by the DS GLOBAL RESET AGENDA (Darkness)
- Therefor everything the CDC reports along with the LEFT/MSM/BIG TECH & BIG PHARMA is QUESTIONABLE at best...

Would you RISK INVESTING your LIFE SAVINGS in the STOCK MARKET with SO MUCH UNCERTAINTY? NO!

BEING RISK AVERSE DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES is more often than not the PRUDENT MOVE...
There is NO HURRY to get this WRONG at this POINT!!!

WE NEED to UNITE to DEMAND the GOVERNMENT ADJUDICATORS to ADJUDICATE these INCONSISTENT DISCREPANCIES!!!

THE DS's TYRANICAL PLAN is to DIVIDE US!!! DO NOT FALL for THEIR TRAP!!

THE ANSWER to TYRANNY is to UNITE the PEOPLE to FORCE the GOVERNMENT to RECONCILE these KNOWN OPPOSING REPORTS of EVIDENCE!!!
IT IS NOT to ALLOW the DS to ALLOW our CORRUPT GOVERNMENT to FORCE US PEOPLE to DIVIDE Ourselves Amongst our Fellow FRIENDS, FAMILIES and CHRISTIANS... That's exactly what they want.... Think about it... How do you explain BLM now being opposed to Mandatory Vax Passports, on the same side of MAGA? The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend!!!

HAVE FAITH IN OUR LORD!!! BE a vessel of LIGHT in pursuit of HIS TRUTH...
View attachment 231222

View attachment 231219
View attachment 231220
1632277615283.png

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
What "legitimate" source do you need for all the garbage that Fauci has been spewing since day one? His lies have all been recorded in various news sources, as well as in the Senate records.
Youtube has a variety of videos which illustrate Fauci is a liar. Hearing straight from the horses mouth is better than a tweet or a facebook post in my opinion.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Whatever dude. You’re just tiring, with no nutritional value at all. Like eating newspaper.

Believe whatever the heck you want.
Yikes, guilty of what you were accusing me of... If I believe your source's credibility is in question because he denies covid-19 is an actual virus then you resort to "attacking" my nutritional value. :ROFL: I guess your advice is to drink the Kool-Aid and listen to the intellectual equivalent of a flat-earther to wash down the newspaper.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Might as well hit the hornets nest.

Very interesting that the "Lying wonders" refers to a phony blood for salvation.

Aug 5, 2021
Not virtue signalling. What you see is what you get with me. I have many faults but artifice and being fake is not one of them.if anything I am hypersensitive, emotional and wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm an ordinary lowly hearted person like you all are.

just the gospel

we are to love one another regardless of whether we agree or not

opinions are just opinions

The vaccine is an opinion issue not a gospel issue

I have said before I am fine about you choosing not to have a vaccine. I just don't understand why I'm being condemned for having one?

A vaccine can't separate us from God. It has nothing to do with the kingdom.

I don't believe anyone should be forced to have A vaccine or not. It's all about personal choice.

I understand your viewpoint. Christians should not be condemning other Christians. I believe God is currently revealing right now that He does not want His children taking them. I respect your right to disagree with that view, as I know many do. I understand that many Christians and people of all faiths believe the vaccines to be safe and effective.

In my view, I would say it is a gospel issue. Christians are either choosing to follow what God is telling us about the vaccines, or they are not. I don't think anyone should be forced to take a vaccine either. However, it does seem clear to me that it will become mandatory for all peoples to receive the vaccine in order to participate in society.

The gospel issue I see is what is contained in the vaccine. The "vaccines" or more correctly described gene therapy shots contain fetal cell lines. These cells are descended from abortions in the 1970's and 1980's. The body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, and I believe God has clearly told His children to stay away from the vaccines because of this. There have been a significant amount of deaths and injuries including blood clotting, myocarditis, etc. from the vaccines Myself and other Christians believe these vaccines to be a kind of "spiritual abomination," because of the fetal cell lines. I understand that view will be rejected by many Christians.

Also, proteins can be produced that normally aren't when genes are turned on/off during translation. It has been shown that the gene therapy shots do change the DNA, because of the presence of the HIV-1 genomic inserts. I understand some disagree with this, despite the evidence that is being shown now that HIV-1 genomic inserts do exist within these "vaccines," and as a result will alter the genome during the process of gene expression.

The presence of these genomic inserts is mentioned in the article cited at the end of this post and the following is an excerpt from that conclusion:

"Our analysis of the spike glycoprotein of 2019-nCoV revealed several interesting findings: First, we identified 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein that are not present in any other coronavirus reported till date. To our surprise, all the 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV mapped to short segments of amino acids in the HIV-1 gp120 and Gag among all annotated virus proteins in the NCBI database. This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous."

Since, this is occurring, you can understand why many Christians are saying it can separate you from God. This is because the human genome is being altered, a kind of hybridization is occurring. Satan wants to dwell in God's creation. He is a poor imitator of Yahweh and wants to be everywhere at once. The gene therapy shots contain the technology that will allow him to do this to those who are willing to receive it. The biosensors such as quantum dots contained in the gene therapy shots will allow the person to receive signals from, and send signals to quantum computers/AI.

In October, Italy will become the first country in the world to require a vaccine green pass for all workers. It seems apparent that it will soon be mandatory for all states here in the United States at a certain point. An entire new system will be put in place soon, and the vaccine pass will most likely be connected to a global cryptocurrency system. Below is the full scientific study mentioned above as well as two informative videos.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full
https://rumble.com/vmltdo-finally-the-truth-about-the-vaccinated-spreading-the-disease.html
https://rumble.com/vmrf4n-part-1-fe...er-goes-public-with-secret-recordings-va.html

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Project Veritas Vaxx VIdeo reveal II
Project Veritas PART 2: FDA Official: ‘Blow Dart’ African Americans with COVID Vaccine
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 20:25

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 20:09

PART 2: FDA Official: ‘Blow Dart’ African Americans with COVID Vaccine

Project Veritas released the second video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today exposing U.S. Food and Drug Administration [FDA] economist, Taylor Lee, who was recorded calling for forced COVID vaccinations and a registry for all unvaccinated Americans.

Lee said that U.S. Government policy could emulate Nazi Germany when it comes to the COVID vaccine.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
Taylor Lee, FDA Economist: “Go to the unvaccinated and blow it [COVID vaccine] into them. Blow dart it into them.”
Lee: “Census goes door-to-door if you don’t respond. So, we have the infrastructure to do it [forced COVID vaccinations]. I mean, it’ll cost a ton of money. But I think, at that point, I think there needs to be a registry of people who aren’t vaccinated. Although that’s sounding very [much like Nazi] Germany.”
Lee: “Nazi Germany…I mean, think about it like the Jewish Star [for unvaccinated Americans].”
Lee: “I’m gonna go door-to-door and stab everyone [with the COVID vaccine], ‘Oh, it’s just your booster shot! There you go!’”
Lee: “So, if you put every anti-vaxxer, like sheep, into like Texas and you closed off Texas from the rest of the world, and you go, ‘Okay, you be you in Texas until we deal with this [pandemic].’”
Lee: “All of the wealthy white people are getting vaccinated because they’re educated.”
Lee: “There are political appointees [at the FDA] that are generally scientific advisors or are appointed by the president or the commission…They’re being paid based on if the other people are staying in power.”
Lee: “Unfortunately, everyone ends up playing politics, but I don’t think that the career scientists are — I think that it’s the people that they’re unfortunately having to report to because these political appointees are being put in place and that’s part of like — the Senate confirms the people to then just pick their people.”

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
In my view, I would say it is a gospel issue. Christians are either choosing to follow what God is telling us about the vaccines, or they are not. I don't think anyone should be forced to take a vaccine either. However, it does seem clear to me that it will become mandatory for all peoples to receive the vaccine in order to participate in society.
So is this the hill you're willing to die on? I don't mean really die but to have such restrictions brought into your life from functioning a thousand and one different ways? I've read some which have said God told them to go ahead and take it for he has called them to be in the ministry where they HAVE TO travel and NOT be restricted. Can you see how refusing to do so can pull one right out of the will of God? I keep wondering too about so many workplaces. So all the LIGHT (meaning Christians) quit their jobs or get fired...end result.....the LIGHT is pulled off the floor of all of those workplaces? Can anyone here really say well YES that is the will of God?

contain fetal cell lines. These cells are descended from abortions in the 1970's and 1980's. The body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, and I believe God has clearly told His children to stay away from the vaccines because of this.
So are you saying inside a vaccine people take are actual fetal cells? You do know a great many claim that's not true?

Although fetal cells are not used to make the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines, they were used in the very early stages of development of these vaccines to test “proof of concept” (to test that the vaccines could work).

Are human fetal cells used to make some vaccines? | Immunize BC

Since, this is occurring, you can understand why many Christians are saying it can separate you from God.
Sorry but it most certainly cannot. That which is of flesh is flesh and that which is of spirit is spirit. (based on Jn 3:6 ) Your spirit is YOU the real man on the inside. Your physical system is merely like a glove....NOT THE REAL THING. God's salvation when it come to eternal life takes place solely in the spirit of man NOT his flesh.

The biosensors such as quantum dots contained in the gene therapy shots will allow the person to receive signals from, and send signals to quantum computers/AI.
This is wild, wild, wild way out their stuff and is so speculative and made up no one should take that too seriously. I know...I've watched stuff on the Health Ranger too (if that's where you're getting this) and one thing I find about those type of videos they start off by asking questions....could this be connected to this and that to that.....connecting the dots.....and then they finish of the rest of their reasoning with things like now that we've established this or that.....NO they didn't establish this or that. It's all made up from imaginings. Don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating taking a vaccine I think each one has to get the feel from their study and God concerning that.....but I certainly don't buy into some of these things you've put down above. You might want to consider they're a little bit extreme?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WATCH: Former Pfizer VP Urges All Women of Child-Bearing Age to Reject Experimental COVID-19 Jabs

Dr. Michael Yeadon is the former vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer.

Yeadon worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over three decades.

He has a Ph.D. in respiratory pharmacology and degrees in biochemistry and toxicology.

Dr. Yeadon is among the most highly qualified individuals to discuss the efficacy of vaccines.

Trending: Did Joe Biden Just Concede The U.S. To The United Nations?
Yet, Dr. Yeadon has remained one of the most vocal critics against the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.