PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
SICK!!! They are essentially overtly stating that they are going to be running live experimental Vaccine Trials on our KIDS!!!
Have you had enough yet??!!!
Can you see the WRONG Here???!!!
Can you see the UNWARRANTED RISK to 2nd and 3rd order complications and side effects on the VARIABILITY of OUR KIDS UNIQUE BIOLOGICAL HEATH, UNKNOWN ILLNESSES and RISKS...
1635297899338.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
1635298968706.png
quote:
"the death jab will kill you, it will take your life and most important your soul.

what’s the point of taking it? 💉

The point is to control and track your every move with Quantum dot technology luciferase, a way to identify who’s took the jab and who hasn’t.

A way to scan humans like cattle on a farm. 🐑

A way to program you like a slave.🧍🏼‍♂️

a way to sell humans on the stock exchange. 📈

a way to make you into a walking Crypto machine. 💰

A way to switch off your life by the click of a button. 🕹

⚠️For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group.⚠️

https://t.me/darkuniverse09"

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
1. infowars had all these stories months ago. where was Q? saying nothing about it, just saying " we are winning, the storm is coming"

2. the vax now approved for kids.

3. ( and most important) just more proof that the deep state is in firm control..

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
1. infowars had all these stories months ago. where was Q? saying nothing about it, just saying " we are winning, the storm is coming"

2. the vax now approved for kids.

3. ( and most important) just more proof that the deep state is in firm control..
1 - oh geez... this song and dance is getting old... It's just like the definition of insanity... I can try and try as I may to explain the differences and mutually supporting aspects of Q-Patriots and InfoWars expecting a different outcome... But at this point we know that it will only continue in the same outcome... Your Blind allegiance to flawed logic, understanding and perspective upon the complexity of what actually is entailed in Irregular, Information and Covert Spiritual Wars... Behind the scenes...
2 - Yep and the MEASURE of EFFECTIVESS will PROVE MORE advantages to the PEOPLE FIGHTING BACK... Are you noticing that BLM and MAGA PROTESTING this action TOGETHER.... THIS is actually WAKING UP and UNITING the PEOPLE to understand the REAL DS ENEMY just as Q-PLANNED!!!!
3- You are looking at the wrong game and the wrong score board... it's beyond laughable at this point... says the armchair quarterback that 2nd guesses a game winning strategy just because it results in bruises and fat lips...

you obviously are not watching any of the videos - just JUDGING based upon the HEADLINES from both sides in an INFORMATION WAR where we know that mis-information, dis-information and actions and counter actions are happening every where... You are looking at the score - but you are not seeing the battle in the trenches (the line of scrimmage)...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
1 - oh geez... this song and dance is getting old... It's just like the definition of insanity... I can try and try as I may to explain the differences and mutually supporting aspects of Q-Patriots and InfoWars expecting a different outcome... But at this point we know that it will only continue in the same outcome... Your Blind allegiance to flawed logic, understanding and perspective upon the complexity of what actually is entailed in Irregular, Information and Covert Spiritual Wars... Behind the scenes...
2 - Yep and the MEASURE of EFFECTIVESS will PROVE MORE advantages to the PEOPLE FIGHTING BACK... Are you noticing that BLM and MAGA PROTESTING this action TOGETHER.... THIS is actually WAKING UP and UNITING the PEOPLE to understand the REAL DS ENEMY just as Q-PLANNED!!!!
3- You are looking at the wrong game and the wrong score board... it's beyond laughable at this point... says the armchair quarterback that 2nd guesses a game winning strategy just because it results in bruises and fat lips...

you obviously are not watching any of the videos - just JUDGING based upon the HEADLINES from both sides in an INFORMATION WAR where we know that mis-information, dis-information and actions and counter actions are happening every where... You are looking at the score - but you are not seeing the battle in the trenches (the line of scrimmage)...
it is actually very simple- infowars reports on things that have yet become common knowledge , and as time goes by, they are proven true.

Q promises things that never happen.

very simple.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
it is actually very simple- infowars reports on things that have yet become common knowledge , and as time goes by, they are proven true.

very simple.
Sorry Brother, your overly SIMPLISTIC OPINION is not only FLAWED it is completely DISMISSIVE and WRONG...

Nobody is arguing the veracity of INFOWARS with you.... to compare INFOWARS and Q is the equivalent to compare COMMON APPLES with NASA.... they are not even remotely in the same category nor are they in competition...

You continue to confuse Q (Military Intelligence Operations CODE) and the mere human Patriots who have been working tirelessly to try to de-code and decipher what the HIDDEN clues and messages were... The Brilliance of the Q-Plan is that it DELIBERATELY fed certain Patriots various pieces of the PUZZLE on PURPOSE... WHY? To 1) try to Help WAKE UP MOE PEOPLE and 2) ON PURPOSE DECIEVE and KEEP it's DS Enemy Guessing and Unknowing and Unable to Stop the WHITE HATS SECRET PLANS....

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's not governments who claim that the earth is flat........
I spent a lot of time investigating claim and counter claim. I could find nothing but hysteria and fake news from the conspiracy theorists. I found that the pro vaccination gro
ups were logical and reasonable.[/tUOTE]
The Greeks figured out 2,000 years ago that the Earth isn't flat

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Serious? You do your research and don't understand death rates? That would be like me doing my research into Russian history using Russian textbooks when I don't understand russian.

Every single life insurance company has extensive charts on life expectancy and this is based on statistical analysis of billions of people. If they were already ill with other conditions that would impact their life expectancy. You dismiss this analysis of the data on the vaccine and yet you tell us you did the research! That is too funny.

There are millions of people who have been vaccinated. Yes, one person dying is meaningless, but when you get a million people to look at the data will match up with exactly what we are expecting for a billion people. That is the fundamental principle behind statistical analysis and even political polls. The bigger the data set the more precise the results.

Adverse reactions are a little tricky -- were they reported? Were they reported accurately? Were they reported timely?

However deaths are far more precise, especially deaths within a week of getting the vaccine.
Lies, damned lies and statistics...........

Vaccines are saving lives, reducing the incidence of hospitalisation and reducing the number of ICU patients. My figures are mostly from Australia. Prior to vaccines, mask and social distancing, the state of Victoria had around 800 deaths. Thousands of health workers were infected, putting a strain on the hospital system. I know because I was in hospital during the pandemic.

Victoria has had 1065 deaths in total. So the various measures have reduced the death rate dramatically, in spite of the Delta variant. If nothing had been done, we could easily have a similar death rate to the UK and the USA. Our governments are far from perfect, but they do not walk away for the problem and say it's all too hard. The pandemic will pass. A lot of people will still be alive who otherwise would have died.

Sure, some people would have died anyway. That works both ways. Perhaps some of the vaccinated cases that died were one the edge anyway. I am just amazed at how callous some people are. We are not talking statistics. They are real people with families and friends. Vaccination, with all it's negatives, is far superior to the alternative. I do not agree with making the jab mandatory. I do not agree with anti vaxxers spreading lies either.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
For context, the population of Norway is about 5.4 million. Population density 15 per square kilometre. It's much easier to control a pandemic under those circumstances. Norway has had 895 deaths. Australia, 25 million, 1065 deaths. Why is no one talking about the success of Australia?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
For context, the population of Norway is about 5.4 million. Population density 15 per square kilometre. It's much easier to control a pandemic under those circumstances. Norway has had 895 deaths. Australia, 25 million, 1065 deaths. Why is no one talking about the success of Australia?

did you just say that?

your country's evil tyrannical government should be overthrown and jailed for how they have treated their citzens.

cops beating people up, people being placed on house arrest, one of the health ministers actually told people not to talk to each other in public, i could go on and on , and you praise this evil????

woe unto he calls evil good and good evil.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It is pretty much compulsory here now. No jab, no job, no welfare. If you own your own business and don't get it a fine of $20 000 by the end of next month. By the beginning of 2022 all people to be vaccinated.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
oh oh... what are you going to do? Is that nationwide ?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

very simple.
I agree with this.

I'm fairly certain Q is a psyop run by the CIA, NSA, or some other secret Gov agency.

They have been demonstrably wrong on just about everything.

I NEVER just dismiss a conspiracy out of hand. And listened or watched Q and the stuff he'd been saying for quite awhile to see if any of it panned out.

We MUST be able to admit we have been mislead, and NOT double down. Or we we will certainly fall victim to the boy who cries wolf syndrome. I truly get that admitting we were duped is waaay harder than to just keep believing the lies. I finally convinced my sister to stop listening to the Q stuff.

They are trying to muddy the waters with trinkets of truth, muddied with lies and misinformation, in an attempt to divide us and demoralize us.

And by us, I mean those that KNOW there is malice and an evil agenda behind the virus/vaccine/great reset.

Don't let them succeed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is pretty much compulsory here now. No jab, no job, no welfare. If you own your own business and don't get it a fine of $20 000 by the end of next month. By the beginning of 2022 all people to be vaccinated.
what country is this $20,000 fine?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
They are making their bid everywhere to kill and control everyone.

How is this truth not evident to all people?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

"Those who WILL not see?
Another separation of His sheep from the adversaries goats where even His elect might be deceived?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

It is called the big lie, a truth that is so horrible people just don't want to believe that it could be true. It would be like waking up one day as a cow on a ranch and realizing that guy who has cared for you and fed you all this time was planning to send you to the slaughterhouse all that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.