PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The Jews in Nazi Germany many times failed to grasp the danger they were facing.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I agree with this.

I'm fairly certain Q is a psyop run by the CIA, NSA, or some other secret Gov agency.

They have been demonstrably wrong on just about everything.

I NEVER just dismiss a conspiracy out of hand. And listened or watched Q and the stuff he'd been saying for quite awhile to see if any of it panned out.

We MUST be able to admit we have been mislead, and NOT double down. Or we we will certainly fall victim to the boy who cries wolf syndrome. I truly get that admitting we were duped is waaay harder than to just keep believing the lies. I finally convinced my sister to stop listening to the Q stuff.

They are trying to muddy the waters with trinkets of truth, muddied with lies and misinformation, in an attempt to divide us and demoralize us.

And by us, I mean those that KNOW there is malice and an evil agenda behind the virus/vaccine/great reset.

Don't let them succeed.

Looks like @gb9
inadvertently carried a "Q" discussion onto a THREAD where there were NO 'Q' Posts!!
So just to ensure we are all shooting on the same and the right target... figured I would redirect people back to this thread to help clarify several misconceptions...
NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence
Christian Chat Rooms & Forums - Christian Forums - Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum
Please go to this Thread Listed above to LEARN what 'Q' IS vs what 'Q' IS NOT... to help clarify any misperceptions, opinions or misunderstandings...

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Ignorance is not bliss. It can be dangerous. I've had the first shot. I was reluctant because I react badly to flu vaccines. I had very little reaction.

I pray about things and do what I believe is right before the Lord. I do research also. I've never come across so much confusion, lies, misinformation, and delusion as is pushed by anti COVID vax people. Flat earthers come close.

Vaccine efficacy is published information. Unlike anti vax scare mongering, it is verifiable. Side effects are known. So are the side effects of COVID. For some, the effects are crippling and last for months. For a small percentage, the side effect is death. If you think that 870,000 deaths in the US alone is acceptable, then I have to wonder what would be unacceptable to you.
The side effect of the vaccine are known? :ROFL: Please tell me how scientists, who by standard study a vaccine for a minimum of 10 years before releasing, can know what the 5 and 10+ year effects of a vaccine is when it's only been studied for little over a year? Time machine, perhaps? I'm very curious how they managed that.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Seems like that might be just what is happening, the "protected" need to be protected from the unprotected who didn't take the shot that didn't protect the "protected"?

Aug 5, 2021
So your argument is what's taken place now IS NOT the mark of the beast but is leaning in a technology way towards it. Well so do credit cards, debit cards which lead to paying without cash, bar codes on products which years ago in the 80s people were freaked about those, Some wondered if they should even buy products any more.

No my friend I can't let you get away with that. You have to make up your mind. You can't say in one statement when the final mark of the beast is made mandatory, meaning it's not yet and then turn to say you believe what you call the gene therapy shots qualify for the mark of the beast. Are what you're calling gene therapy shots the mark of the beast YES or NO. It's not fair that you put a murky cloud over people's minds. Now if you're going to say that it is we can address that and challenge that. But you can't be like a politician that speaks two different ways always keeping themselves safe from having made a committed statement.

So there you go again. You said it's NOT the final mark of the beast so as seeking not to offend people here but you want to slip it in here in a subtle way that well....YES it is. That's murky talk. Not good and should be rejected. I'd say you bring dear saints into absolute confusion when you do this sort of thing. Much appreciated therefore if you'd just talk straight. In your opinion have millions and millions of Christians taken the mark of the beast and they won't make heaven their home....over something which had nothing to do with any clear rejection of Christ YES or NO.

Sorry but your position sounds like the Wizard of OZ behind the curtain. Come out from behind that curtain and speak clearly

My studies show that you are a spirit and only live in a physical body. If something strange happened to your physical body you can bring it into subjection to your born again recreated spirit. 1 Cor 9:27

Strange we don't see Jesus in his teachings saying Beware of the 3rd strand in your DNA and watch out for the atomic scale as it relates to quantum computers. If you don't keep a watch out for that sorry you've taken the mark of the beast! You should have known I expected you to get into technical journals and understand them even though many of you didn't even have a grade 10 education. Point ? If there's not any CLEAR and I mean CLEAR absolute rejection of Christ when it comes to the mark of the beast God would never hold people accountable for not understanding techno babble. You've got to understand friend WHY you're wrong. People, can't, can't, CAN'T even comprehend the techno babble you're putting out so they're being held accountable for not even having the capacity to understand anything you're saying. Jesus always kept things simple. He spoke of shepherds, sheep folds, planting seeds simple things, that EVERYBODY could understand.

It's not important. If it were Jesus, Paul, Peter and John would have mentioned it. Surely you don't think we should have Bible lessons on electrons and quantum dots and if you don't understand them you won't make heaven your home?

Well brother, I think you make a good point. I'm sorry for not being clear. I am doing my best to present somewhat detailed information. I thank you for this chastisement. The “mark of the beast” must be tied back into worship if it is to be applied properly. It was not my intent to engage in "murky talk." I have prayed about this issue myself. I understand your point you make about the simplicity of the gospel of our Lord. I do not wish to offend some with the following statements, although I know it will occur. I know some will agree to disagree, etc.

I have heard the view that this gene therapy shot is a kind of "precursor" to the mark of the beast. I understand why Christians have this view, although I disagree with it. I do believe what I am saying is being revealed to me by the Spirit of Truth, and not the spirit of error. I understand why some disagree with me, etc.

Yes, it is my view that the technology present in the current gene therapy shot qualifies it for the mark of the beast. Yes, in my view, millions of "Christians" have clearly rejected the Lord Jesus Christ by allowing their DNA to be changed and have allowed dormant biosensors known as quantum dots into the Lord's temple, thus they have now given themselves over to the antichrist/beast. Yes, they were deceived in a time of great deception as the Lord told us about. I think all Christians have had to do is trust in the Lord and what his Spirit is telling them in this time. Some, have not done that. The Spirit of Truth is clearly telling Christians at this time to stay away from this "vaccine" that in my view qualifies for the mark of the beast.

This quantum dot technology is dormant in these gene therapy shots, but will be activated soon by an electromagnetic signal, and will result in quite violent/aggressive behavior in many. This event is going to occur fairly soon, and will surprise many.

This same quantum dot technology is also going to be present in the final version of this "vaccine" that is known as the quantum dot tattoo featuring the micro-needle array patch. This is why I have said that it qualifies for the mark of the beast.

This patch will be given on the right hand or the forehead. This seems the most likely "final solution" because it can be self-applied and does not need cold storage. It also eliminates the need for these booster shots that are now being given to specific groups of people. It does seem evident that this "vaccine" is soon to be made mandatory for all. I recently heard a leader in New Zealand's government speak about how their goal was to have 90 percent compliance. When the antichrist is revealed to the world, it will be a short time before the "vaccine" is made mandatory.

The evidence I have seen has convinced me the genetic "mark" is now present in the current "vaccines." Once cash is abolished, a global cryptocurrency network will be connected to the vaccine pass system. There will be a uniform way to buy/sell for all peoples of the world. The finished mark of the beast will likely have a physical symbol that is visible. For example, in Ken Peter's "vision of tribulation," he saw the outward physical symbol of a sun present on a hand. Yes, a system is being built now and the technology now present in the "vaccines" qualifies for the mark of the beast at this moment. It will be also be present when the antichrist makes it mandatory and requires all to take it on the right hand or forehead.

5G is the electromagnetic signal that is operating that nanoscale computer. It is operating it because it's changing the spin of the electrons in the quantum dots. The 5G electromagnetic signal is only there to kick-start the nanoscale quantum entangled electrons of the quantum dots delivered by the hypodermic needles and the final microneedle array patch. 5G, at that point, is no longer necessary for the communication and the control of the human mind and the human body. Because now within the human mind, within the neurons, within every cell in the body, are quantum-entangled electrons.

Quantum computers operate through the entanglement, quantum entanglement, of electrons. There is no time delay in that communication. You change one electron from an up spin to a down spin; it simultaneously changes its paired electron. You change one from up and one from down; they flip. They change their spin, their orientation. That's entanglement. There's no time delay. It's an instantaneous change in state, up and down, of the entangled pairs of particles. In this case, these pairs of electrons inside the human body, inside every cell in the body. So, in the cells, you have quantum entanglement.

The entangled electrons inside the human body, in every cell, are also quantum entangled with the quantum computer of which there are numerous quantum computers, all daisy-chained, all networked together functioning, operating, controlling what could be termed a 'sentient world simulation', which is the hive/collective mind. The human body will be sending/receiving these digital signals to/from a network of quantum computers. Now you have every human that takes the mark, in direct quantum entanglement.

1. I have sufficient evidence that demonstrates to me the DNA is altered
2. The hypodermic needles have delivered artificial atoms made up of artificially placed electrons that exist within quantum dots
3. These nanoscale quantum dot electrons that will also be present in the final quantum dot tattoo patch vaccine are artificial atoms that will reproduce once triggered by an electromagnetic (5G signal)
4. Humans who have taken this technology are now quantum entangled with the Antichrist.
5. Humans that continue to take the mark of the beast will be quantum entangled with the mind of the Antichrist

What we're talking about now is that humans taking the mark of the beast are now quantum computers; third strand of DNA is the quantum computer.

Quantum dots that are now the brain-computer interface to the quantum computers (themselves) that generate, operate, maintain, control the sentient world simulation.

Aug 5, 2021
Well brother, I think you make a good point. I'm sorry for not being clear. I am doing my best to present somewhat detailed information. I thank you for this chastisement. The “mark of the beast” must be tied back into worship if it is to be applied properly. It was not my intent to engage in "murky talk." I have prayed about this issue myself. I understand your point you make about the simplicity of the gospel of our Lord. I do not wish to offend some with the following statements, although I know it will occur. I know some will agree to disagree, etc.

I have heard the view that this gene therapy shot is a kind of "precursor" to the mark of the beast. I understand why Christians have this view, although I disagree with it. I do believe what I am saying is being revealed to me by the Spirit of Truth, and not the spirit of error. I understand why some disagree with me, etc.

Yes, it is my view that the technology present in the current gene therapy shot qualifies it for the mark of the beast. Yes, in my view, millions of "Christians" have clearly rejected the Lord Jesus Christ by allowing their DNA to be changed and have allowed dormant biosensors known as quantum dots into the Lord's temple, thus they have now given themselves over to the antichrist/beast. Yes, they were deceived in a time of great deception as the Lord told us about. I think all Christians have had to do is trust in the Lord and what his Spirit is telling them in this time. Some, have not done that. The Spirit of Truth is clearly telling Christians at this time to stay away from this "vaccine" that in my view qualifies for the mark of the beast.

This quantum dot technology is dormant in these gene therapy shots, but will be activated soon by an electromagnetic signal, and will result in quite violent/aggressive behavior in many. This event is going to occur fairly soon, and will surprise many.

This same quantum dot technology is also going to be present in the final version of this "vaccine" that is known as the quantum dot tattoo featuring the micro-needle array patch. This is why I have said that it qualifies for the mark of the beast.

This patch will be given on the right hand or the forehead. This seems the most likely "final solution" because it can be self-applied and does not need cold storage. It also eliminates the need for these booster shots that are now being given to specific groups of people. It does seem evident that this "vaccine" is soon to be made mandatory for all. I recently heard a leader in New Zealand's government speak about how their goal was to have 90 percent compliance. When the antichrist is revealed to the world, it will be a short time before the "vaccine" is made mandatory.

The evidence I have seen has convinced me the genetic "mark" is now present in the current "vaccines." Once cash is abolished, a global cryptocurrency network will be connected to the vaccine pass system. There will be a uniform way to buy/sell for all peoples of the world. The finished mark of the beast will likely have a physical symbol that is visible. For example, in Ken Peter's "vision of tribulation," he saw the outward physical symbol of a sun present on a hand. Yes, a system is being built now and the technology now present in the "vaccines" qualifies for the mark of the beast at this moment. It will be also be present when the antichrist makes it mandatory and requires all to take it on the right hand or forehead.

5G is the electromagnetic signal that is operating that nanoscale computer. It is operating it because it's changing the spin of the electrons in the quantum dots. The 5G electromagnetic signal is only there to kick-start the nanoscale quantum entangled electrons of the quantum dots delivered by the hypodermic needles and the final microneedle array patch. 5G, at that point, is no longer necessary for the communication and the control of the human mind and the human body. Because now within the human mind, within the neurons, within every cell in the body, are quantum-entangled electrons.

Quantum computers operate through the entanglement, quantum entanglement, of electrons. There is no time delay in that communication. You change one electron from an up spin to a down spin; it simultaneously changes its paired electron. You change one from up and one from down; they flip. They change their spin, their orientation. That's entanglement. There's no time delay. It's an instantaneous change in state, up and down, of the entangled pairs of particles. In this case, these pairs of electrons inside the human body, inside every cell in the body. So, in the cells, you have quantum entanglement.

The entangled electrons inside the human body, in every cell, are also quantum entangled with the quantum computer of which there are numerous quantum computers, all daisy-chained, all networked together functioning, operating, controlling what could be termed a 'sentient world simulation', which is the hive/collective mind. The human body will be sending/receiving these digital signals to/from a network of quantum computers. Now you have every human that takes the mark, in direct quantum entanglement.

1. I have sufficient evidence that demonstrates to me the DNA is altered
2. The hypodermic needles have delivered artificial atoms made up of artificially placed electrons that exist within quantum dots
3. These nanoscale quantum dot electrons that will also be present in the final quantum dot tattoo patch vaccine are artificial atoms that will reproduce once triggered by an electromagnetic (5G signal)
4. Humans who have taken this technology are now quantum entangled with the Antichrist.
5. Humans that continue to take the mark of the beast will be quantum entangled with the mind of the Antichrist

What we're talking about now is that humans taking the mark of the beast are now quantum computers; third strand of DNA is the quantum computer.

Quantum dots that are now the brain-computer interface to the quantum computers (themselves) that generate, operate, maintain, control the sentient world simulation.

I couldn't include this last portion because it exceeded the allowed length.

Those who take the mark of the beast have artificial atoms, comprised of artificially placed electrons, within the quantum dots composed of silicon that have been delivered through the hypodermic needles inspired by the fangs of the pit viper. Hypodermic needles were inspired by the fangs of the serpent. Satan himself embodied in the serpent with the fangs, the hollow fangs that deliver the venom through the hollow fangs of the pit viper inspired the syringe-based hypodermic needle delivery of drugs.

Now we move away from the syringe, but we still have the fangs of the serpent embedded in the microneedle array patch. It is still the serpent system.

Those that take the mark of the beast are quantum entangled with Satan. They're quantum entangled with the Antichrist, who as a human, is indwelt with the spirit of Satan. That is another counterfeit. That is a counterfeit of the personal relationship when we are born again. Satan's imitation of being born again with Jesus Christ is the changing of the DNA of those that take the mark.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Says "for immunocompromised" People.

Wouldn't it be ironic if getting 3 shots makes you "immunocompromised"?
Well, that's what they said about the first booster. That it was for the immunocompromised, etc. But then it shifted to everyone.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
More of those exist than I ever realized...

For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
This was written by a Russian professor living in the U.S.-I’ve personally interacted with this guy over several years. He travelled back there not long ago.

“When the pandemic began, Russian propaganda industry immediately flooded the world with anti-vaxx crap, trying to do as much damage to the West as possible. Conservative media everywhere routinely parrots and amplifies Russian propaganda, but in this case the whole bullshit tsunami boomeranged into Russia and adjacent countries with large shares of Russian speakers and Russian propaganda consumers. In Russia the result is particularly tragic because the population has been force-fed a steady mix of pseudo-scientific crap, medieval Christianity and conspiracy theories for over twenty years while public education and scientific institutions were systematically destroyed. Despite increasingly heavy-handed (but largely flaunted by the people) measures by the government, vaccination rate is around 1/3. Nobody knows how many people have died (government stats are totally bogus), but excess mortality reached half a million last summer and might be around one million now, that's one out of 144.”

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Naomi Pierre-Dubuisson: 48-year-old Florida event planner dead days after first mRNA injection

MIAMI – A 48-year-old business owner and mother is dead in what appears to be a very rapid decline in health following a voluntary jab.
Ms. Naomi Pierre-Dubuisson received her first mRNA injection on Thursday, August 19, according to her Instagram page. It’s unclear whether it was Pfizer or Moderna; but it’s very clear that it doesn’t matter at this point. She was scheduled to received her second injection on September 9, 2021. Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson captioned the photo of her vaxx card with “Go and get tested & vaccinated people.”

The very next day, Friday August 20, Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson posted an update saying her phone is shut off because she’s too sick. “I feel like shit!!! I been throwing up, body ache, chills & lite (sic) fever…Need This Time To Rest,” she wrote. Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson also said she’d return all calls and texts the following Monday. Several of her friends and family on Instagram dismissed her condition as normal post-injection malaise, encouraging her to drink fluids, rest and take Tylenol.

Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson posted a “Sorry we’re closed” sign on Tuesday, August 23. She wrote that her business would re-open on September 12, apparently anticipating being sick for a long time.

A final update was posted on Saturday, August 28. There is no written caption. But the update features a photo of Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson with the inscription, “Do not Cry. Celebrate the life I lived.” It is accompanied by 243 comments as of publishing, with most of them being sad emojis or saying “RIP.”

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
Naomi Pierre-Dubuisson: 48-year-old Florida event planner dead days after first mRNA injection

MIAMI – A 48-year-old business owner and mother is dead in what appears to be a very rapid decline in health following a voluntary jab.
Ms. Naomi Pierre-Dubuisson received her first mRNA injection on Thursday, August 19, according to her Instagram page. It’s unclear whether it was Pfizer or Moderna; but it’s very clear that it doesn’t matter at this point. She was scheduled to received her second injection on September 9, 2021. Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson captioned the photo of her vaxx card with “Go and get tested & vaccinated people.”

The very next day, Friday August 20, Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson posted an update saying her phone is shut off because she’s too sick. “I feel like shit!!! I been throwing up, body ache, chills & lite (sic) fever…Need This Time To Rest,” she wrote. Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson also said she’d return all calls and texts the following Monday. Several of her friends and family on Instagram dismissed her condition as normal post-injection malaise, encouraging her to drink fluids, rest and take Tylenol.

Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson posted a “Sorry we’re closed” sign on Tuesday, August 23. She wrote that her business would re-open on September 12, apparently anticipating being sick for a long time.

A final update was posted on Saturday, August 28. There is no written caption. But the update features a photo of Ms. Pierre-Dubuisson with the inscription, “Do not Cry. Celebrate the life I lived.” It is accompanied by 243 comments as of publishing, with most of them being sad emojis or saying “RIP.”

Penn Ed, you need to follow up on some of the stories you post-like this one. There is absolutely no evidence this woman died. There is no obituary and the article I read linked to your story even states that they “ASSUME” she died because they didn’t see any further posts on her Facebook page. You do yourself and Christianity no favors when you blindly post unverified stories.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is only between 1 and 10 percent of actual deaths and adverse reactions from this satanic gene therapy:

VAERS COVID Vaccine
Adverse Event Reports

818,042 Reports
Through October 15, 2021

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages
Heart Attacks