PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Explosive Dr. David Martin: Who “They” Are: “The Names and Faces of the People Who Are Killing Humanity” (Video)
Thursday, November 11, 2021 23:51

This is a full length presentation of Dr. David Martin’s riveting Red Pill Expo speech reveals the “they” — the names and faces of the people who created this Covid “theater of terror” and who are murdering adults and children with their bio-weapon.

Not only does he call out the culprits and put their names on screen, but he divulges how the “mandatory injection” was planned in 2015, and discloses the hidden sponsoring corporations that are behind it all.

O

Oblio

Did you see the smuggled video of the 2 CCP members talking about the book they wrote about China not being able to defeat America in a military conflict, but how to use every other possibility to defeat them, including narcotic and biological means?
The 2 are now generals. Though I'm sure the video, if you can find it, has been debunked. It may have been made in 2015, though I'm not sure of the exact date.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
O

Oblio

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data Show Surge in Reports of Serious Injuries, as 5-Year-Olds Start Getting Shots
VAERS data released today by the CDC included a total of 875,653 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 18,461 deaths and 135,400 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Nov. 5, 2021.

So...perhaps there's an invisible Neuro-link already in place, because mind-control is the only logical explanation I have for this nonsense!

O

Oblio

But at least we're not developing a herd immunity...er...ah...huh?
1 + 1 = 3...right? Ri-i-ight!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
But at least we're not developing a herd immunity...er...ah...huh?
1 + 1 = 3...right? Ri-i-ight!
The only places that have herd immunity at this point are those that are not vaccinated. The vaccine is reducing the bodies total immune response. A recent study in the UK said that those who have gotten the booster now have a compromised immune system that is 50% of what it was.

Everyone should understand what is going on, these shots are replacing non specific antibodies with specific antibodies. It is the difference between having an tank and having the gun on the tank fixed to a wall pointing at one spot. These specific antibodies are great if you see the specific virus, but against anything else they are useless.

Now before anyone gets upset you should understand the "wisdom" in doing this. By creating a vaccine to do this everyone will become fully dependent on getting the shot each year. This will be great for the bottom line of the pharmaceutical industry.

O

Oblio

So what you're saying is that if another virus is injected into the world, it could be a mass die-off of humanity. What an unexpected turn of events that would be! On the plus side, there would be more room for everybody.
Excellent!

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The only places that have herd immunity at this point are those that are not vaccinated. The vaccine is reducing the bodies total immune response. A recent study in the UK said that those who have gotten the booster now have a compromised immune system that is 50% of what it was.

Everyone should understand what is going on, these shots are replacing non specific antibodies with specific antibodies. It is the difference between having an tank and having the gun on the tank fixed to a wall pointing at one spot. These specific antibodies are great if you see the specific virus, but against anything else they are useless.

Now before anyone gets upset you should understand the "wisdom" in doing this. By creating a vaccine to do this everyone will become fully dependent on getting the shot each year. This will be great for the bottom line of the pharmaceutical industry.
The Amish are a perfect example for achieving herd immunity within the United States.
They are immune to Fake News as they do not watch TV...
They do not go to the Hospital unless they have a an Urgent Medical Emergency..
The virus naturally spread and took it's course throughout the Amish community.
Their survivability rate was as expected +99.9percent.
Those who got the virus built natural antibodies and now have natural immunity.
Natural immunity is being proven to be more effective than the vaccine against the spread of the virus and has NO SIDE EFFECTS to include NO DEATHS reported from NOT TAKING the JAB!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Amish are a perfect example for achieving herd immunity within the United States.
They are immune to Fake News as they do not watch TV...
I have not watched TV for about 3 years or more. I think it is the reason I see some people are so panicked they are hyperventilating while I am at peace and rejoicing because everything I see tells me the Lord is coming.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I certainly don't want to make light of this dear man's death.....but what exactly does this mean or prove in light of the facts that millions upon millions have received two moderna vaccines and haven't died? Agreed the reading of this article creates absolute terror but what's not being said by you and the one who wrote the piece is you're wanting to almost leave the impression someone has a real big chance this will happen to them. That would be unfair and also be disingenuous. If I were going to report about this then FINE....but in good conscience I'd also have to put down for consideration of the millions upon millions who have taken it with no problems in order to be fair and balanced.

O

Oblio

Wherever I go, I find this to be true..."There is no one as blind as the blind man who believes he sees."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I certainly don't want to make light of this dear man's death.....but what exactly does this mean or prove in light of the facts that millions upon millions have received two moderna vaccines and haven't died? Agreed the reading of this article creates absolute terror but what's not being said by you and the one who wrote the piece is you're wanting to almost leave the impression someone has a real big chance this will happen to them. That would be unfair and also be disingenuous. If I were going to report about this then FINE....but in good conscience I'd also have to put down for consideration of the millions upon millions who have taken it with no problems in order to be fair and balanced.
The VAERS database is what proves beyond any doubt how dangerous this vaccine is. It is far more dangerous than many vaccines which were rejected because they were too dangerous. Still they can hide from the public many of the cases, they can censor, delete, and attack people who speak up like Niki Minaj and Aaron Rodgers, however, what they can't hide is when someone just drops down like these athletes, politicians and other people who are in the public's eye. What I plan to do is add them to this thread whenever I see that so this thread becomes a journal. If I am correct in hypothesizing that with each shot the natural immunity gets less and less then we will see these cases more and more. Right now it is a sprinkling, but two months from now it should be more and six months from now it should be undeniable.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And now this.

Austria which brought us such luminaries as Adolf Hitler have outdone themselves this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.