PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yeah, I was pretty sure everyone was saying 2-5 years. Not 1. Not 55.
MANY have in fact died days, months, and under a year from the lethal injection, but I haven’t heard anyone say ALL would die within a year.

Aiden flat out lied saying I said that.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Report: The Fully Vaccinated Account for 81% of the COVID Deaths in the UK
Should they not be called "vaccine deaths" or "spike protein deaths" so that everyone is clear as to what is the cause of death?

A medical journal -- Circulation -- has an article which comes to this conclusion:
`We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination.’
https://principia-scientific.com/finally-medical-proof-the-covid-jab-is-murder/

In plain English mRNA vaccines kill people.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Show me where I noted a Dr, or myself has said one year?
It was not you. It was Nehemiah6, he mentioned that 65% of the vaccined will die.
And another brother ( i cant renember the name) who mentioned that will be 1 year after the vaccination In meanwhile closedthread.s. Sorry it sounds in my post that you claimed this.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Should they not be called "vaccine deaths" or "spike protein deaths" so that everyone is clear as to what is the cause of death?

A medical journal -- Circulation -- has an article which comes to this conclusion:
`We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination.’
https://principia-scientific.com/finally-medical-proof-the-covid-jab-is-murder/

In plain English mRNA vaccines kill people.
But the virus kills multiple more People!!!
By the way, a sideeffect of an medicament is no murder.
Or do you claim that the people who produced the vaccine, produced it for to kill people?
If you believe this then I would say this is paranoid.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
But the virus kills multiple more People!!!
By the way, a sideeffect of an medicament is no murder.
Or do you claim that the people who produced the vaccine, produced it for to kill people?
If you believe this then I would say this is paranoid.
Not really paranoid when the elite have said they want the population reduced to 500 million.

O

Oblio

I think that there will be an unusual amount of mourning over the next decade. The actual amount of people who are dying from this whole mess is fed to us by the media. We have to take their word for it.
I remember leading up to last year's election that the right-wing media was so committed to the cause. After the election, they carried on "business as usual." I then realized how they had hyped things to increase their ratings.
I then came across a guy named Tim Poole who caused me to remember that I was actually a left-of-center libertarian. The right, at this point, may be the lesser of 2 evils, but what a choice...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think that there will be an unusual amount of mourning over the next decade. The actual amount of people who are dying from this whole mess is fed to us by the media. We have to take their word for it.
I remember leading up to last year's election that the right-wing media was so committed to the cause. After the election, they carried on "business as usual." I then realized how they had hyped things to increase their ratings.
I then came across a guy named Tim Poole who caused me to remember that I was actually a left-of-center libertarian. The right, at this point, may be the lesser of 2 evils, but what a choice...
They can definitely lie and distort the truth, but it is very hard to lie about the actual number who die and it is very easy to compare that with previous years including the pandemic year when we didn't have the vaccine. If the pandemic was truly deadly and the vaccine is truly life saving the number who die in 2021 should be less than in 2020.

O

Oblio

That's mighty kind of them to go through all that trouble just for us!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Not really paranoid when the elite have said they want the population reduced to 500 million.
It is the question, what is meant reduce the population. Killing or through better life quality and health care.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
For notice, if the virus is like the flu, we will have to get the vaccine every year.
We accept this for the flu.
Why you afraid to get the vaccine agdinst Covid?
We have to a accept that the world will never be like it was before the Pandemie.
And as children of God we should not sing in one choir like all the panicmakers.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Aidan1-
"For notice, if the virus is like the flu, we will have to get the vaccine every year.
We accept this for the flu."

No, we "don't all accept this". Only those who make man and man made medicine their God "accept" this.
God's people walk out His direction in these matters.
best wishes

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Aidan1-
"For notice, if the virus is like the flu, we will have to get the vaccine every year.
We accept this for the flu."

No, we "don't all accept this". Only those who make man and man made medicine their God "accept" this.
God's people walk out His direction in these matters.
best wishes
That means? No medicine, no doctor, no vaccine for an Christian?
That means : you fight against the flu till something is found what works better then the vaccine?
Is medicine man made or a gift from God?
Is all what mankind produced till today manmade or a gift from God, so far it benefit the people?
You use technic which is man made? Why?
Whatuis the different to medicine against diabetis, heartproblems, virus and bacteria caused deseases etc.?

And when i think about the many different Christian doctrines. If we believers would follow Gods direction, we would have only one doctrine and not that chaos which we find today.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"That means? No medicine, no doctor, no vaccine for an Christian?"
Of course not, please stop being ridiculous, it means putting God first and "leaning not on your own understanding".

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
"That means? No medicine, no doctor, no vaccine for an Christian?"
Of course not, please stop being ridiculous, it means putting God first and "leaning not on your own understanding".
Nothing others I do !

Status
Not open for further replies.