PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oblio

Thousands is not enough...this plays right into the hands of the Jabbers. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Well i see an different between every 3 month and 3 month instead of 6 month after the first 2 vaccinations.
huh? Probably the language barrier but I'm not getting what you're saying here.

O

Oblio

It's going to take a lot to stop those who are pushing the vaccination agenda. They want to jab everybody but themselves.

Dec 9, 2011
With the unexpected new variants...who knows how many?
Do you believe Ivermectin will work on all strains.looks like the unvaccinated are not going to stop fighting against the jab.I have a feeling death Is coming for quite a few.I plan to get a shot for every variant that pops up If the CDC recommends It.

O

Oblio

Do you believe Ivermectin will work on all strains.looks like the unvaccinated are not going to stop fighting against the jab.I have a feeling death Is coming for quite a few.I plan to get a shot for every variant that pops up If the CDC recommends It.
This is what I have to say to the CDC...

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

That's your peragative. Enjoy being subject to the whims if the CDC. As for me and my own, however, we'll keep fighting for bodily autonomy.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Yeah, it's hard to show evidence when, say, doctors that have treated and cured using ivermectin are fired for not kowtowing to the narrative. Hard to show evidence when said evidence is blocked from every angle. The little we're able to find and share is basically a miracle in this day and age of big tech/media controlling the narrative.

Look up how many companies and media outlets have been "brought to you by Pfizer" aka "paid off by Pfizer" and then tell me if you really think both sides are being given a fair shake in the info department.

Ok...
But the biological chemistry of invermectin doesn't work. It has no logical path to do so.

You are talking about a molecule the proverbial sizes of a beach ball trying to destroy a marble...
Do you know the biological mechanism by which it actually works? Nobody else can...and I do mean nobody.

Invermectin is not a small molecule...
Invermectin is not an antiviral or antibody producing chemical. Yes, they both share zinc...but that really doesn't do anything to stop infection or reduce disease over and above a placebo.

And no one has provided any scientific proof otherwise. It's been tested by reputable double blind trials...and failed miserably...

It doesn't work!

Monoclonal antibodies work.
Steroids work
Antivirals work.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

you should not trust the c d c.

O

Oblio

HCQ may be the safest drug that I have ever taken. I may have been born on a Monday, but it wasn't last Monday.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And the biological chemistry mechanism that it works by is?

Same answers as invermectin apply.
Baloney, everyone knows why HCQ works. It is an oxidizer and viruses, all viruses are too simple to have a defense against oxidizers. It also works against single celled organisms like Malaria for the same reason.

Dec 9, 2011
That's your peragative. Enjoy being subject to the whims if the CDC. As for me and my own, however, we'll keep fighting for bodily autonomy.
Will you agree to stay at home and not go to the hospital If you get covid?I don’t know about now ,but there was a bed shortage.In the hospital they will probably give you something that you may not agree to take?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Will you agree to stay at home and not go to the hospital If you get covid?I don’t know about now ,but there was a bed shortage.In the hospital they will probably give you something that you may not agree to take?
Nope. Because that's what the hospital is there for, to take care of the sick.
It's not the healthy that need a physician. 😉
Though I doubt I'll need it if my Dr "aggressively treats" me, should I get Covid.

O

Oblio

High risk, like me? Do what I do...trust God!
Especially when it comes to this fraud of a pandemic!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Do you believe In natural Immunity,If so what should those at high risk do?
Be honest,what should they do?
The entire purpose of the ''Operation Warp Speed' Emergency Authorization Use for Vaccines was designed for those HIGH RISK PEOPLE to be able to conduct their OWN PERSONAL RISK ASSESSMENT to decide for themselves what risks they are willing to accept and what risks they are willing to take based upon their individual circumstances and their understanding of KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS, INFORMED CONSENT and UNDERSTANDING of CONTENTS for potential individual ALLERGIES and possible NEGATIVE impacts....
Everyone is and should be entitled to make their own decisions for themselves based upon their individual situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.