PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oblio

That was the stated purpose. I don't think there's many chess players around...not any good ones, anyway!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
huh? Probably the language barrier but I'm not getting what you're saying here.
PennEd wrote something about the booster will be given every 3 month.
But the text he quotet is speaking from the booster which should be given after 3 month instead of actuell 6 month.
And this is not the same.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
My wife had covid last November, mild case. Her doctor is monitoring her antibody levels and they're still very high a year later. So she doesn't need the shot. I'm not saying everyone's will remain high for a year, everyone is different, but it seems to me one should check their antibody levels before getting any more jabs.

(And yes I know that test is not 100% accurate. Guess what few things are. When did everything start having to be 100% or nothing?)

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
But the text he quotet is speaking from the booster which should be given after 3 month instead of actuell 6 month.
And that's how people twist things to make it agree with their beliefs.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Oooh! Yeah, I see what you're saying now.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
When the nazi regime endet? 1945.
So what should this continue comparing with Nazi germany?
Realy this is a point I dont understand.
You coming from a gover
I'm curious, it just dawned on me that maybe they don't teach the whole history of Hitler's rise to power, or the Nazi fascist government's use of SS and jack booted Gestapo, and their tactics, especially early on, in Germany today.

Because the behavior we are seeing today, where government police are stopping people in the streets and in stores to see the "papers", is exactly how it started in the late 1930s.

Maybe you can't see that because you truly don't know much about it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Will you agree to stay at home and not go to the hospital If you get covid?I don’t know about now ,but there was a bed shortage.In the hospital they will probably give you something that you may not agree to take?
Do you agree the vaccinated must stay home if they get the virus, rather than take up hospital bed space for the pure blood unvaccinated?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well i see an different between every 3 month and 3 month instead of 6 month after the first 2 vaccinations.
For those that have received their 1st "booster" they have ALREADY been injected once every 3 months this year!

They ALWAYS start with " severely immunocompromised". Then they quickly move to "all adults" followed by 12 - 15 yr olds, ending with toddlers receiving the poison.

From the article:

In its advice, the JCVI also recommended severely immunosuppressed people should be offered a fourth dose of the vaccine as a booster. They are currently receiving three jabs.
The committee said the booster rollout should take account of vulnerability. Boosters - either the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines - should be offered in order of descending age groups, with priority given to those in a Covid at-risk group, it said.
NHS England said people would be contacted when it was time for them to book their booster.
A spokesperson said: "The NHS will shortly set out how staff will expand the booster programme - this will include how booster jabs will be given in priority order... while also increasing capacity to vaccinate millions more people in a shorter space of time."
Booster jabs were originally offered to the over-50s, front-line medical staff and people with health conditions that put them at greater risk. Earlier this month the rollout was widened to include the over-40s.

Dec 9, 2011
Do you agree the vaccinated must stay home if they get the virus, rather than take up hospital bed space for the pure blood unvaccinated?
no the vaccinated thought about their neighbor hut the unvaccinated were thinking of themselves.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
no the vaccinated thought about their neighbor hut the unvaccinated were thinking of themselves.
No the unvaccinated are thinking of humanity, whereas the vaccinated are simply mindless drones walking off a cliff.

It is the old story, if everyone is walking off a cliff would you walk off a cliff?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I'm curious, it just dawned on me that maybe they don't teach the whole history of Hitler's rise to power, or the Nazi fascist government's use of SS and jack booted Gestapo, and their tactics, especially early on, in Germany today.

Because the behavior we are seeing today, where government police are stopping people in the streets and in stores to see the "papers", is exactly how it started in the late 1930s.

Maybe you can't see that because you truly don't know much about it.
My son is joining the Police. And maby you are the one who is disinformed.
What you mean with goverment Police?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Looks like you are not aware of your nations history as PennEd questioned.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This video is astounding. It was before evil controlled all of government and media:

It is also before the wicked pharmaceutical companies had indemnity from lawsuits against their “product “.

O

Oblio

An especially pertinent verse for today...
"and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." - Hebrew 2:15

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
5% of the country listens to the Holy Spirit within them and can use common sense.

5% of the country is unrepentantly evil.

90% of the country is compliant and too lazy to think for themselves enough to go against the current.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
My son is joining the Police. And maby you are the one who is disinformed.
What you mean with goverment Police?
just saw a video of german cops beating up and arresting people at a anti-mask mandate and anti-lockdown protest,

so, go ahead and do your thing- find a way to defend and support that behavior.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Mow all them antivaxxers and anti-mask people down with automatic rifle fire....let God sort them out eh?

Good grief!

Some sanity would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.