PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Beg your Pardon. I know very well about our history and yours I know good enough. But we are living since 1945 not under naziregime.
And to compare our present goverment with Hitlers regime is simply unbelivabel!
Someone who live in the glashouse should not throw with stones.
Should i renember to your last president, or the behavior from American white policeman to afroamericans ?
Take the MSM plug out of your brain please.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well WELLL,then why did you ask Me to answer a question that would be contrary to the bible?;)
The question was not contrary to the Bible, your answer was and the god you were listening to was.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, and you believe simply all propaganda.
This remark is laughable coming from you, who is the one who has believed all the propaganda about those wonderful "vaccines" and all the nonsense about COVID. You are probably the only one who is still clueless about what is really going on.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This remark is laughable coming from you, who is the one who has believed all the propaganda about those wonderful "vaccines" and all the nonsense about COVID. You are probably the only one who is still clueless about what is really going on.
Proverbs 18:2 Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Dumb Idols

There are two different Gods that people worship. One is a dumb idol. This dumb idol teaches you to shut up. You don't see anything, you don't hear anything you don't say anything. If you are obedient to the slave masters then you will not be persecuted. If you have the nerve to speak up about election fraud they will bust your door down in the middle of the night and drag you out of your house to threaten you to shut up. If you dare speak up at a school board meeting about your daughter being raped in the bathroom they will arrest you and call you a domestic terrorist. Those who shut up to the atrocities and do what they are told will win an Emmy, be called "the gold standard" and get the lion share of federal funding. Why do they listen to these idols, why do they allow them to boss them around? My brethren, hold not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. People who worship these dumb idols actually think that to question Fauci is to question science, or that somehow it is the Bible that censors people and says you can't ask questions.

The God I worship is the word of God incarnate, He came and tabernacled among us and we all beheld His glory. If we receive Him this word will be a seed inside of us that will grow. One word can grow into a ministry. George Mueller received one word and it became a ministry to care for orphans. But those that worship Jesus are the salt and the light. They speak the Rhema word, they live by every word of God. 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deluding your own selves. If you worship the living word there will be a response, we will see a work of faith. However, whatever you do will align with the Bible because that word was the seed of faith.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Yes, and you believe simply all propaganda.
If you juge something you should also have a picture from the context, right?
Btw, there are Bad guys in every goverment and Police and army . Means this that this why the government, the Police and the army are bad?
And where i have said that I support such behaviour?

so, a video of cops beating people up for not wanting to take a shot is propaganda and " lacking of context".

o k.

i could not help but noticing that you did not condemn the cops for doing so.

no surprise there....

RolloTamasi

Nov 10, 2021
5% of the country listens to the Holy Spirit within them and can use common sense.

5% of the country is unrepentantly evil.

90% of the country is compliant and too lazy to think for themselves enough to go against the current.
"sheep being led to the slaughter".....

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
"sheep being led to the slaughter".....
Where are the sheep dogs? They all seem to have disappeared so that the wolves have taken total control. It may have been a good thing to reintroduce wolves into Yellowstone National Park, but to allow wolves free rein is criminal.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
We have totalitarianism in Europe and North America. We have COVID Gestapo now. So there is no difference.
Thats paranoid. Non of us both lives in an totalitarianism state.
You know what was the gestapo? What was it?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Well then go ahead, believing your view.
I see the reality with Covid in my own hospital and sourrounding.
To ignore Covid, is like closing the eyes and saying: nobody can see me now.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
so, a video of cops beating people up for not wanting to take a shot is propaganda and " lacking of context".

o k.

i could not help but noticing that you did not condemn the cops for doing so.

no surprise there....
In our country policemen who beating up people without reason will come before the jugde. The law is very strikt here.
Where is the video that Show policemen beating up people because they dont wanting to take the covid vaccine? ?
We have present no law that says someone has to take the vaccine!
So this Video is fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.