PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Hmph! You don’t say….

Quantitative proteomics reveals a broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin, benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/
Ok...
I don't know if you really understand what was said in this study...

BUT

172 people were studied in an unblinded study in China by the Chinese Government...half were given one dose and another group given a double dose...

At best only 30% of this cherry picked group of people responded to the effects of invermectin as a antiviral.

Because it's a freaking beach ball sized molecule facing off against a marble sized virus...and since there was NO CONTROL group...it's a worthless study proving worthless results...what these scientists were estatic about was that they got a reaction at all and they weren't expecting any. But a 30% chance of a limited antiviral response is a worthless thing...

Not when Phizer, Merk, and monoclonal antibodies all are proven successful treatments with 60% efficacy for Merk's oral pill is much much better than invermectin. Merk's pill has a 100% antiviral response and 60% success...a 30% chance of response equals once every blue moon someone might get a benefit.

Now do you understand?

Meaning invermectin is worthless for treating Covid.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Ok...

BUT

172 people were studied in an unblinded study in China by the Chinese Government...half were given one dose and another group given a double dose...

At best only 30% of this cherry picked group of people responded to the effects of invermectin as a antiviral.

Because it's a freaking beach ball sized molecule facing off against a marble sized virus...and since there was NO CONTROL group...it's a worthless study proving worthless results...what these scientists were estatic about was that they got a reaction at all and they weren't expecting any. But a 30% chance of a limited antiviral response is a worthless thing...

Not when Phizer, Merk, and monoclonal antibodies all are proven successful treatments with 60% efficacy for Merk's oral pill is much much better than invermectin. Merk's pill has a 100% antiviral response and 60% success...a 30% chance of response equals once every blue moon someone might get a benefit.

Now do you understand?

Meaning invermectin is worthless for treating Covid.
Oh I understand alright.

1.4 Billion Indians would beg to differ.

On top of that, and the studies, I have a half dozen personal anecdotes of people I know, including my sister and her husband, the latter of which was hospitalized with double pneumonia from Covid and was saved by Ivermectin about 3 months ago.

I sat on a Florida beach with both of them last month, very healthy, and they are so thankful to the Lord that their Dr wasn’t intimidated by the politics, and prescribed Ivermectin for them.

He also recommends against the gene therapy.

So. Yeah. There’s that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ok...
I must be slow because it seems to me if I had Covid and had seen what had happened in India, and was hearing from people like Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers that they were using this very safe and very inexpensive treatment and it worked, I would definitely try it. Why not?

For example, I have heard that HCQ is very effective if you take it right when you feel like you are coming down with something and it becomes less and less effective as you get worse, so if you are in the ICU it is probably too late. I purchased some so that the minute I feel like I'm coming down with something I can use it. Why not? It is very cheap, very safe, don't need a prescription, been used for 50+ years. Why wouldn't you.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
How can this be permitted by the populace?

Please don’t stay on the sidelines folks.

We are engaged in the fight of our lives to thwart global fascism.
While claiming to serve a God who already told you that the world will fall to a global fascist ... and there's nothing you can do about it but be prepared.

You're not in a fight to stop it.

You're in a fight to survive it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
While claiming to serve a God who already told you that the world will fall to a global fascist ... and there's nothing you can do about it but be prepared.

You're not in a fight to stop it.

You're in a fight to survive it.
Oh, my Bible says that the Holy Spirit restrains the evil on this earth.

Your God tells you there is nothing you can do about it, just resign to fate? Who are you listening to?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Nevada imposes surcharge on unvaccinated workers

O

Oblio

How can this be permitted by the populace?

Please don’t stay on the sidelines folks.

We are engaged in the fight of our lives to thwart global fascism.
You mean shower, don't you?

O

Oblio

He should get some kind of award...the L.C.M. award (Larry, Curly, and Moe). Lol

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Oh I understand alright.

1.4 Billion Indians would beg to differ.

On top of that, and the studies, I have a half dozen personal anecdotes of people I know, including my sister and her husband, the latter of which was hospitalized with double pneumonia from Covid and was saved by Ivermectin about 3 months ago.

I sat on a Florida beach with both of them last month, very healthy, and they are so thankful to the Lord that their Dr wasn’t intimidated by the politics, and prescribed Ivermectin for them.

He also recommends against the gene therapy.

So. Yeah. There’s that.
So a blue moon happened...or they recovered normally like most do...if they recovered and don't have any lasting effects so much the better...

But you can't ascribe it to invermectin. It has as much chance of working as sugar pills...it hasn't garnered any reaction above any placebo.

Claim whatever you want...but there are two antivirals and monoclonal antibodies available currently...all proven to work wonders...like my mother in law who got the antibodies...it gave her a fever for a day but then she was right as rain. Two days after being as sick as she never had been before...then she feels well...

Invermectin has no stories like that...
Invermectin stories all the same....they took it and then slowly get better....not getting up and feeling better immediately like the true antivirals do. It's just like the Tamiflu stories...that's how you can tell the difference. Invermectin has only a placebo effect...it's great for deworming horses...lousy for Covid.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So a blue moon happened...or they recovered normally like most do...if they recovered and don't have any lasting effects so much the better..
You dismiss 1.4 billion Indians as "a blue moon"?

If most recover normally, then why is the whole world in such a panic?

No one is telling people not to get the vaccine. What they are saying is that it is a personal choice. What they are saying is don't mandate it.

No one is saying not to get antibodies.

So why are you saying not to use Ivermectin? Peer reviewed studies in India prove that it was effective. Africa's astounding lack of Covid is credited to the use of HCQ. Oxygen is effective.

We have effective therapies. We have a disease that most (99.9%) of healthy people without any co-morbities recover from. Why are they mandating a vaccine? Get it or your fired, get it or we will fine you, get it or you will receive a monthly surcharge, get it or you are kicked out of school, get it or the military will inject you by force, get it or we will round you up and put you into a concentration camp.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
A cartoon that ran in the Frankfürter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of the major newspapers in New Normal Germany.
It depicts someone playing a first-person shooter game in which the targets are “the Unvaccinated.”

(Translations: “I got you, vaccine refuser!”; “A big hit under the Christmas tree!”)

O

Oblio

Complete with tinfoil hat. You'd think they'd remember what happens when you demonize a segment of society...I wouldn't want to be a Jewish non-vaxxer in Germany today, I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.