PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Was it from Revelation 13?
Well I was thinking of Luke 2, the story of Caesar having everyone be part of a census, but you know what Revelation 13 definitely sounds like the same story.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
The left lies so easily it’s scary.
As for being Christian, counting how many people of color I know or you know is about as disgustingly anti Christian, and racist as you can get.
[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Nothing in Scripture to support your view.

Plenty in Scripture to support mine, that ignoring the poor puts you on the wrong side of God.

Thinking that, because you don't know anyone who died, therefore anyone who claims to know a lot of people who did, they must be lying, shows that you have privilege. In this case, it happens to be racial privilege. It's not racist to notice that significantly more people of color died from COVID (before the vaccine was available) than white people.

It would be racist if you said that the reason people of color died was because they are stupid, or unfavored by God, or any number of other reasons you might give.

Simply stating a statistical fact isn't racist.

Pointing out that statistical fact, and offering it as a reason you doubt that I know dozens of people who died, while you don't, is not racist.

Doubting the veracity of my claims is not really racist. It's just stupid. And rather typical of people both on the right and on the left. They have their minds made up, and they don't want to listen to any facts that might challenge their beliefs. You're probably on either the right or the left, and that's why you refuse to believe simple facts, and choose to call me names (like "leftist," with no evidence to support such a claim) instead.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The left lies so easily it’s scary.
COVID doesn't care what side of the aisle you're on. They kill "the left" and "the right" equally.

"The left" lies no more nor less than "the right." The difference is, you expect it from the left. There was a time when you could have trusted the right. That time is no more.[/QUOTE]
I flat out still don’t believe you.

As for being Christian, counting how many people of color I know or you know is about as disgustingly anti Christian, and racist as you can get.

Par for the course from leftists who wake up with hate each day.[/QUOTE]
Titus 3:10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Nope.

Plenty in Scripture to support mine, that ignoring the poor puts you on the wrong side of God.

Thinking that, because you don't know anyone who died, therefore anyone who claims to know a lot of people who did, they must be lying, shows that you have privilege. In this case, it happens to be racial privilege. It's not racist to notice that significantly more people of color died from COVID (before the vaccine was available) than white people.

It would be racist if you said that the reason people of color died was because they are stupid, or unfavored by God, or any number of other reasons you might give.

Pointing out that statistical fact, and offering it as a reason you doubt that I know dozens of people who died, while you don't, is not racist.

Doubting the veracity of my claims is not really racist. It's just stupid. And rather typical of people both on the right and on the left. They have their minds made up, and they don't want to listen to any facts that might challenge their beliefs. You're probably on either the right or the left, and that's why you refuse to believe simple facts, and choose to call me names (like "leftist," with no evidence to support such a claim) instead.[/QUOTE]
I still flat out don’t believe you.

I’m on safe ground with my disbelief that you personally know “dozens” ( 24? 36? 48?) of people that died from the virus.

Cause, ya know, the left lies.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
You are absolutely 100% correct that you shouldn't take my word for it. I have absolutely no authority. I haven't taken a science class since 1980.

So here are some sources for you:

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html

https://covidtracking.com/

https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19

Unlike the links that a lot of people here have posted, these articles ARE actually peer-reviewed, scientifically tested, and supported by the medical community.

By all means, don't take my word for it. Take theirs. Listen to the experts, not me.

And not the conspiracy theorists who are telling you the vaccine is bad, or ineffective, or any of the other quack ideas that have been spouted here.
Let's try this again.

First, I was asking for a source for a very specific statement that you made. You said that it is a "FACT" that we have "SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE" that obtaining a vaccine decreases a person's ability to spread the virus. You have linked the entire COVID websites for the WHO, the CDC, the state of Oregon, and some weird site affiliated with The Atlantic, a dangerously skewed source that I would not trust to tell me that water is wet. A person could get lost in any of those sites trying to find a source for your claim.

Secondly, what does it take, in your mind, for a person to be considered a conspiracy theorist? Is it just deviation from the majority or establishment view? There are plenty of doctors out there saying what I have said, including my personal family doctor. Does that make him a quack? You are so quick to dismiss someone with a different perspective than your own. Why not consider that, like you, the person has a well-reasoned view that is just different?

And just for the sake of hmmm...

You are absolutely 100% correct that you shouldn't take my word for it. I have absolutely no authority. I haven't taken a science class since 1980.
Doubting the veracity of my claims is not really racist. It's just stupid.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I am in a long list of people who caved into the fear of getting covid. What I am I afraid of ? Unfortunately , I did my due diligence after I got the two shots. Now I am scrabbling to to flush the toxins out of my body along with the spiked protein. The main ingredient beside the spiked protein is a substance called graphene oxide. You do not want this stuff in your body and please don't get any booster shots. There is an agenda, these shots are a population cull. It is just that . Watch a video of graphene oxide being activated by electromagnetism. Looks like a pile of black granules until an iphone receiving a call is set down next to it. Then it morphs looking like an octopus trying to get back to your hole . The fact these shots cause blood clotting and strokes is happening today. These shots destroy your immune system . 5G anyone .? And you thought it was for a faster internet. It's a population cull. If you are not a tin-hatter you should be. Do your due diligence . People are getting Covid from the vaccinated !
How do you detox something that literally recodes your cells?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
First it was the Jews, then those who rejected Hitler's politics, now it is Global Genocide with a Vaxx and if that fails, they have a back up plan - kill off the created (lie) threat.
Well here is proof that the back up plan has gone into effect:
German Doctor Murdered Hours After Exposing Graphene Hydroxide In Vaccines — See Video Here
Harrison Smith breaks down a shocking report of a German scientist named Dr. Andreas Noack who was reportedly murdered after revealing that tiny stable carbon compounds called graphene hydroxide were found in the Covid injection that act as thousands of tiny razor blades within the cardiovascular system.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/germ...raphene-hydroxide-in-vaccines-see-video-here/

This doctor is not the only one who has exposed the vaccines and shown that graphene hydroxide is being injected into people. Here is a video confirming that graphene hydroxide acts as razor blades.
Graphene hydroxide is not biodegradable and will eventually kill all who have taken it via the Covid vaccines. (Video).
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=99590

Aug 2, 2021
German Doctor Murdered Hours After Exposing Graphene Hydroxide In Vaccines — See Video Here
Harrison Smith breaks down a shocking report of a German scientist named Dr. Andreas Noack who was reportedly murdered after revealing that tiny stable carbon compounds called graphene hydroxide were found in the Covid injection that act as thousands of tiny razor blades within the cardiovascular system.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/germ...raphene-hydroxide-in-vaccines-see-video-here/

This doctor is not the only one who has exposed the vaccines and shown that graphene hydroxide is being injected into people. Here is a video confirming that graphene hydroxide acts as razor blades.
Graphene hydroxide is not biodegradable and will eventually kill all who have taken it via the Covid vaccines. (Video).
This was heavy on my heart today. i am praying with you Brother that God grants our Brethren's eyes and hearts to open and SEE what is taking place right in front of us.

My heart is deeply in sorrrow for the many christians who blindly are giving themselves to the controlled media = satans workers.

THANK YOU for posting this - Stay STRONG Brother

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Nope.

Doubting the veracity of my claims is not really racist. It's just stupid. And rather typical of people both on the right and on the left. They have their minds made up, and they don't want to listen to any facts that might challenge their beliefs. You're probably on either the right or the left, and that's why you refuse to believe simple facts, and choose to call me names (like "leftist," with no evidence to support such a claim) instead.
I still flat out don’t believe you.

I’m on safe ground with my disbelief that you personally know “dozens” ( 24? 36? 48?) of people that died from the virus.

Cause, ya know, the left lies.[/QUOTE]

notice our german hospital friend has gone silent since their government launched the crackdown on the unvaxxed....

Nov 23, 2021
I am in a long list of people who caved into the fear of getting covid. What I am I afraid of ? Unfortunately , I did my due diligence after I got the two shots. Now I am scrabbling to to flush the toxins out of my body along with the spiked protein. The main ingredient beside the spiked protein is a substance called graphene oxide. You do not want this stuff in your body and please don't get any booster shots. The have an agenda, these shots are a population cull. It is just that . Watch a video of graphene oxide being activated by electromagnetism. Looks like a pile of black granules until an iphone receiving a call is set down next to it. Then it morphs looking like an octopus trying to get back to your hole . The fact these shots cause blood clotting and strokes is happening today. These shots destroy your immune system . 5G anyone .? And you thought it was for a faster internet. It's a population cull. If you are not a tin-hatter you should be. Due your due diligence . People are getting Covid from the vaccinated !
I am in a long list of people who caved into the fear of getting covid. What I am I afraid of ? Unfortunately , I did my due diligence after I got the two shots. Now I am scrabbling to to flush the toxins out of my body along with the spiked protein. The main ingredient beside the spiked protein is a substance called graphene oxide. You do not want this stuff in your body and please don't get any booster shots. The have an agenda, these shots are a population cull. It is just that . Watch a video of graphene oxide being activated by electromagnetism. Looks like a pile of black granules until an iphone receiving a call is set down next to it. Then it morphs looking like an octopus trying to get back to your hole . The fact these shots cause blood clotting and strokes is happening today. These shots destroy your immune system . 5G anyone .? And you thought it was for a faster internet. It's a population cull. If you are not a tin-hatter you should be. Due your due diligence . People are getting Covid from the vaccinated !

Thanks for the info.

Nov 23, 2021
There was nothing in the Bible back in the day that said , a brother could walk on water but he tried , he really gave it a shot. Didn't work.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Military draft? If only. They never should have stopped it. Why do you think the last couple generations have become such self-serving pansies?
Education system was a big part of their plan

Status
Not open for further replies.