PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
yep vaccinated and UN-vaccinated both are unprotected. We need a face to put on the UN-vcaccinated they keep saying will be impacted by this new mutation though lets see who they really are. There are 329.5 million people in the US,,203 million are vaccinated,,,,,so that leaves 126.5 million UN-vaccinated. But wait,,,,73.1 million are children 17 down to newborn(24%) and that leaves 17.6% who are adults not vaccinated(53.4 million). And so the face of the majority of the un-vaccinated who will face the winter of suffering and death they spoke of are the 73.1 million un-vaccinated children?

O

Oblio

The winter of suffering and death is a statement intended to scare people into getting vaccinated. The narrative will continue to be manipulated to further their satanic agenda.
A war is in the making with Russia and everyone is concerned about a cold virus. Russia is trying to avoid it. America appears to be the instigator here. If things keep going the way they are, it won't be long until there are hostile nuclear missiles in Cuba and Venezuela.
America is not woke, but on the international stage, increasingly a joke! Oh well!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The winter of suffering and death is a statement intended to scare people into getting vaccinated. The narrative will continue to be manipulated to further their satanic agenda.
A war is in the making with Russia and everyone is concerned about a cold virus. Russia is trying to avoid it. America appears to be the instigator here. If things keep going the way they are, it won't be long until there are hostile nuclear missiles in Cuba and Venezuela.
America is not woke, but on the international stage, increasingly a joke! Oh well!

And then there's Revelation 20:8(many see this as Russia) and just how do they survive that war,,,then the millennial and then exist after the thousand years if they loose the struggle you spoke of? https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/20-8.htm

Anyway I just wanted to put a face on who the vast majority of un-vaccinated really are in the US(the children). I suppose that is why Biden gave credit to the "last administration"(Trump) and toned down from attacking the un-vaccinated(someone informed him the vast majority are children)...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Be at peace we have "woke" generals protecting the US.

O

Oblio

I sure hope so. Either way, this life is but a passing mist. Here and then gone.
I know I'm just passing through and that God is sovereign, so whatever...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
From Dr Robert Malone. Inventor of mRNA technology:

Finally, this parting message from the inventor of the mRNA process, Dr. Robert Malone.
My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.
Before you inject your child – a decision that is irreversible – I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created.
There are three issues parents need to understand:
The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children’s cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. (True for adults as well!) These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including:
– Their brain and nervous system
– Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots
– Their reproductive system
– And this vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system
The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable.
– You can’t fix the lesions within their brain
– You can’t repair heart tissue scarring
– You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
– This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family.
The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.
– We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
– Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later
Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history
One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.
– Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents
– It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease
In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.
The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.
As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.

Aug 3, 2019

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Saw an article yesterday about "the first person to die from Omicron...and he was unvaxxed (gasp!)".
Kinda side eyed it...was thinking the news was probably chomping at the bit to report the death.

But then today, lo and behold, I find out he didn't die FROM Omicron. He died WITH Omicron. Theyre pulling the same old shenanigans with the numbers! But are the news sources clarifying? Of course not.

So Omicron hasn't killed ANYBODY and more and more I'm hearing that it's a mild sickness that's taking over.

S

SophieT

I was looking at the mRNA and thought for a second, maybe it's a secret code for, Mr. N/A or Mr. Not Applicable. "Not Applicable is a term that is used to indicate information that is not available or that does not apply to a particular situation. This is commonly abbreviated n/a or N/A"

So, mRNA can viewed as information that doesn't apply to a particular situation. It's a stretch, but if it makes sense, than why not?!?! I don't want the mRNA in me!

Quote taken from this website I believe.
https://simplicable.com/new/not-applicable

What's in the C-Vaxx?

"Dr. Ariyana Love: Graphene Hydroxide, Quantum Dots, DNA Barcoding and Nano-Razors "

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...ody-of-the-vaccinated-videos-art-3763772.html
tight

matches up with your concave earth belief

secret codes everywhere and conspiracies theories to match

S

SophieT

Saw an article yesterday about "the first person to die from Omicron...and he was unvaxxed (gasp!)".
Kinda side eyed it...was thinking the news was probably chomping at the bit to report the death.

But then today, lo and behold, I find out he didn't die FROM Omicron. He died WITH Omicron. Theyre pulling the same old shenanigans with the numbers! But are the news sources clarifying? Of course not.

So Omicron hasn't killed ANYBODY and more and more I'm hearing that it's a mild sickness that's taking over.
dog!

details details details

just like all those people dying of Covid with UNDERLYING problems like obesity, heart failure, lung disease and so on

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Russia is trying to avoid it.
Actually Russia loves war-mongering. Russia wants everyone to roll over so that its imperialistic agenda can move forward. But there is now no one to stop Russia (Putin) from doing whatever it pleases. Also, Omicron is another excuse to continue with COVID tyranny. So there is tyranny on both sides, and Putin gets the last laugh.

S

SophieT

America appears to be the instigator here.
holding my sides laughing at this one

I guess we cannot all be students of history

or even current affairs :whistle:

O

Oblio

Putting 1000 M1 Abrams into the Ukraine is insane. This is not about America or Russia. There are powers that are setting us up for war.
I am a student of world affairs...what is really going on.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
"...instead of using the boosters to kill children..."

Status
Not open for further replies.