Please please pray for me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Khalania
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Khalania

Guest
I have panic and anxiety disorder as well as OCD. My mind is a constant whirl of pain and tortore. I am trying to turn to God to heal me, but it's so hard to do alone and I am scared to be around big groups of people. I am hoping for some prayers for healing in body, mind, and spirit. I am willing to give myself to the Lord completely and save my marriage I know HE can. Please..... Thank you. I am tired of bouncing from drug to drug.

Thanks again...God Bless
Jamie
 
I have panic and anxiety disorder as well as OCD. My mind is a constant whirl of pain and tortore. I am trying to turn to God to heal me, but it's so hard to do alone and I am scared to be around big groups of people. I am hoping for some prayers for healing in body, mind, and spirit. I am willing to give myself to the Lord completely and save my marriage I know HE can. Please..... Thank you. I am tired of bouncing from drug to drug.

Thanks again...God Bless
Jamie

I just felt I should say. I read a book once by an American. His name is Merlin Carothers. The book is called 'Prison to Praise. He wrote a second book. Power in Praise.' It might be worth you seeing if you get one of each from a Christian bookstore. They helped me endlessly. But if you do, read Prison to Praise first.
I will pray for you, God Bless
 
Hi Khalania, my heart for you. You are in my daily prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles