Please pray for a good response

  • Thread starter Thread starter imTastik
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

Guest
Still not got contact with my dad. However today I managed to send Gail an email without bursting into tears as I wrote it, everytime I've attempted to write a letter to Gail up until this day I've burst into tears with frustration and given up. But today I believe God gave me the courage to do this and i basically just asked why she ha a problem with me having contacted with an seeing my dad. Gail isn't the softest of people so please pray for a response for a start and for a good response, and that she will realise that stopping me from having contact with my dad isn't helping her reputation with my family.

I also realise that my dad has a part to play in this so please pray that he will have the courage to stand up to her

Thank you :)
 
Thank you :) it's so hard, I may have to face going to my dads flat and talking to Gail by myself as my family aren't really supportive now. What can ya do though? At the end of the day God will be the judge of them as they seem to judge my dad a lot...yeh he might not do things the right way sometimes but that gives certain family members no right to go around saying 'he isn't a very good dad'

Come on God please do something here :) I need my dad in my life
 
Sure! I will definitely be praying.
I'l also pray that the Lord softens Gail's heart and that things be done according to His will. :)
 
There are times when all you can do is leave it all in the hands of God. This is one of those times. I will continue to stand with you in prayer.
God bless you!
 
Dear Sister, I pray that our Lord will touch your sister-inlaws heart, let her be willing to share your Father with you, I pray that you allo may become friends and in time be able to spend more time enjoying doing things together, in Jesus name, Amen.

Where there is prayer, there is always reason to hope.

Love in Christ Jesus
brother Gary
Still not got contact with my dad. However today I managed to send Gail an email without bursting into tears as I wrote it, everytime I've attempted to write a letter to Gail up until this day I've burst into tears with frustration and given up. But today I believe God gave me the courage to do this and i basically just asked why she ha a problem with me having contacted with an seeing my dad. Gail isn't the softest of people so please pray for a response for a start and for a good response, and that she will realise that stopping me from having contact with my dad isn't helping her reputation with my family.

I also realise that my dad has a part to play in this so please pray that he will have the courage to stand up to her

Thank you :)
 
I had a reply when I went out tonight. But I'm not going to read it tonight just incase it's not a very nice reply as I know I'll just cry myself to sleep if it is. I really want it to be a nice reply though
 
Praying for you, your Dad, and Gail.
My heart and prayers are with you in Jesus!
Huge hugs and God bless.
Pickles
 
I read the reply and it was awful. Cried for a good two hours but my mum said that we don't know where shes telling the truth and where she's lying. Please just pray that God will do something! I'm off to meet my cousins to cheer up but it will always be in my mind whether I will have contact with my dad or not.
 
Love never gives up, always pereseveres, and always thinks the better of the other person. I pray that God will continue to work in Gails life and I know that He will never give up on her. Just think, you have brothers and sisters all over the world praying for you!!! Praise the Lord!
 
Thank you :) I'm just quite shocked I think. I knew there it was 99% she was going to be nasty but I thought there was a good 1% that she had some niceness in her. But like I said please just pray for my dad, I really am not interested in her, my mum and I are quite confident that the majority of that email is a lie and that she's blaming my dad for it. In that case...he needs to know. I'm going to print the e-mail from my dad, the e-mail I sent to gail and the e-mail I received from gail at college on monday and pray whether I should send this to my dad or not, I'm not trying to get him to leave her as much as I would like that but he needs to know what's going on if he doesn't already and I need to know where I stand. But please just pray, I cannot even describe how hurt I'm feeling
 
Huge hugs hun!!
I will be praying for you and all of this in Jesus!

God bless.
pickles