My parents are going on a little vacation. Tomorrow morning, they're driving from here in new jersey down to VA where they're going to be then getting on a train which will take them the rest of their journey to southern FL.
Asking prayer for them driving bc well, my dad will be driving and he's been becoming a bad driver over the past 5+ yrs. It's very scary to drive w/ them and my mom is already nervous to drive w/ him down there. I'm feeling nervous as I don't want anything to happen while on this trip. I just want them to have fun and not worry about anything.
Please keep them in your prayers as they drive down tomorrow and also for a safe train ride however long that will take and that they'll have fun visiting w/ my aunt/uncle while in Fl and just have a relaxing time to rejuvenate.
Asking prayer for them driving bc well, my dad will be driving and he's been becoming a bad driver over the past 5+ yrs. It's very scary to drive w/ them and my mom is already nervous to drive w/ him down there. I'm feeling nervous as I don't want anything to happen while on this trip. I just want them to have fun and not worry about anything.
Please keep them in your prayers as they drive down tomorrow and also for a safe train ride however long that will take and that they'll have fun visiting w/ my aunt/uncle while in Fl and just have a relaxing time to rejuvenate.