Please pray for Aiden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RedeemedSoul

Nov 20, 2020
Please pray for Aiden, that he might come to faith in Jesus.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the older we get along with the more sold out to error, the more deeply entrenched the enemy is allowed to become.
Of course we wish him to become humble and contrite which must occur first.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Heard a great teaching this week reminding how when we have made an error he can and often does turn right around and brings a blessing, it is His very nature to be that good to us.
Bless you Flowergirl19

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Please pray for Aiden, that he might come to faith in Jesus.
This Aiden1? :
I know where i come from. JESUS saved me in the age of 25, coming from protestant Background, mother was RC, thought i would be a Christian because of baby baptised, till i met real Christians which showed me what the bible says. Later I met pentecostals and charismatics, which told me i have to be baptised with the Holy Spirit for get more Power and to get a closer relationship to God, my father. Since i am saved by the Lord and recived the Holy Spirit i got the gift of discern the Spirits. Not everything whats called it is from God is realy from God. I met Christians which believe in people who teach false doctrines without realize them as wrong teaching.
Is this member the person who you are referring to?

RedeemedSoul

Nov 20, 2020
This Aiden1? :
I know where i come from. JESUS saved me in the age of 25, coming from protestant Background, mother was RC, thought i would be a Christian because of baby baptised, till i met real Christians which showed me what the bible says. Later I met pentecostals and charismatics, which told me i have to be baptised with the Holy Spirit for get more Power and to get a closer relationship to God, my father. Since i am saved by the Lord and recived the Holy Spirit i got the gift of discern the Spirits. Not everything whats called it is from God is realy from God. I met Christians which believe in people who teach false doctrines without realize them as wrong teaching.
Is this member the person who you are referring to?
No. It's a different Aiden.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Father God, I agree in prayer for Aiden to accept Jesus into his heart, in Jesus name Amen♥