please pray for grandchild

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2009
1,496
35
48
Hi All, My fiance has a family in durham and we went to see them yesterday for a full day. When It was time to leave my fiance (rod) started to cry abit when he left his grandaughter and I felt like crying also. My fiance may have another son whom he hasnt really kept in touch with, this is becase he wasnt sure if it was his real son or not. But I just know he is rods real son. The problem is my fiance doesnt trust him and feels no bond. His possible son has three children and one of the girls looks like our grandaughter. I pray that the girls meet each other and that my fiance has a change of heart, Im only writing this because of the liitle kids involved. I would love kids coming to my house because I never had kids of my own,, and I feel they would like me. Amen