Please pray for me and my marriage!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 26, 2018
Hey brothers and sisters in Christ,

Could you please pray for me and my marriage. My husband and I have been together for over 17 years. I mean I’ve almost been with him half of my life!

It seems here lately he has found ways to distance himself from me and I’m feeling quite lonely! It’s weird because we have talks about it. There’s obviously a disconnect and like this morning he says “he’s fine” so maybe it’s me!

All I know is I feel alone and I need God to repair and restore! I refuse to hand the Devil my marriage. Pray that Holy Spirit lights a fire in my hubbys’s heart and we come out of the valley as one!

Thanks in advance
MrsDetermined

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless MrsDetermined and this prayer. Lord bless this marriage remove the distance and let them love one another and understand and respect one another. Please bless this marriage. Let the dvil's plan to destroy this marriage be thwarted. Let you be glorified in this marriage. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing in your marriage. Be assured I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you and your husband daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the center of your marriage, draw you closer to each other and give you guidance as you lean upon Him. Also, if you think it might be helpful, you may consider speaking to a counselor. I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up this marriage to you in prayer, that you would bring unity between them. Lord, You are the author of marriage, and in You there is unity & peace. Restore healthy communication between in this marriage, where there is open honesty between them.
This is a video from "Marriage Today" with Jimmy Evans, titles "The key to your Spouse's heart:...some powerful tools that will help you keep the Lord at the center of your marriage, and ultimately restore communication etc...

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with MrsDetermined for the healing of her marriage. Bless and heal her let her be part of thy blessing. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Lord, we pray for this marriage, that this union which You've ordained, that it will become one, again, in all ways. Lord, we pray for their faith to be restored in You and that You are glorified through this marriage. May Your glory be their goal, Lord, and may they be united with that goal in their hearts. May they seek first Your kingdom, Father, and may all of these things be added to them. May they pray for each other and serve each other, just as Jesus serves us, Father God. We thank you for your son, Lord. We thank you that He came as man to pay the ultimate price and become the ultimate sacrifice to pay our debt, Lord. Father, we pray in His precious name, Amen!