I come to you in all humility to ask if you would please Pray for me. I have always been a Christian but was disconnected from God and from our Lord for Years. Even if I convinced myself at some point that through the sacrifice of Jesus, it was ok to do some bad things. I convinced myself that "eventually" I would reconnect. I know now it was completely wrong and I let my Sinful Nature take over. I am now reconnecting with our Lord and with God. Everyday I pray more and more. I have major weight loss since last year and stopped drinking years ago because I prayed very hard for this to stop, even when I was at my lowest. God always answered me. But Now I need your help. I know I do not stand alone, I never did. But it would be so appreciated if other Christians could have a prayer for me. It is not complicated. I want all those walls that Sins created to be destroyed. So that there is no more walls between me and God and our Lord. What I ask that you pray for is this :
"I pray Lord, Jesus, that you help Chris to reconnect to you and to have a stronger relationship with you now more than ever. Help him to come to you everyday in all humility. To be sincere and honest in every way, in his Prayers and in Life. Help Chris shine your light around him so he can reflect the love that Jesus has for us. Help him bring Glory to you with his Life. He belongs to you and you only. Help him to break all temptations and to overcome them, because alone, it is impossible. But with you , everything is possible. Cut all the tempations, evil thoughts, judgements, everything that is not from you, please cut it from him and rebuilt him at your image, the way he was meant to be. Amen."
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and I wish you a wonderful day.
May the Lord Bless Your Life
Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen
"I pray Lord, Jesus, that you help Chris to reconnect to you and to have a stronger relationship with you now more than ever. Help him to come to you everyday in all humility. To be sincere and honest in every way, in his Prayers and in Life. Help Chris shine your light around him so he can reflect the love that Jesus has for us. Help him bring Glory to you with his Life. He belongs to you and you only. Help him to break all temptations and to overcome them, because alone, it is impossible. But with you , everything is possible. Cut all the tempations, evil thoughts, judgements, everything that is not from you, please cut it from him and rebuilt him at your image, the way he was meant to be. Amen."
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and I wish you a wonderful day.
May the Lord Bless Your Life
Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen