Please pray for me to wisdom, strength and peace.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nickosha

Mar 28, 2016
Hi, brothers and sisters in Chris Jesus.
It's been awhile since I have not been in this site but I know God led me to be here.
There's so many things going in my head right now such as problems with my health, my family's health, husband's job, my upcoming job interview and self-doubt. I feel that I have so many worries that I need to get out of my system and I just don't wanna deal with them anymore. I know the bible says that worry does not add a day in your life but it seems I'm really struggling to get rid of it. Please help me pray
to fight against it and just entrust everything to God. I am having a job interview next week for a teaching job but I'm pretty unsure of myself if I will get hired because I just lost the same position a few weeks ago even though I feel that I did not deserve to be let go for I was really putting my heart on the job. At some point I just don't understand why I have all these things in my plate right now. I'm quite heartbroken and wondered if God ever heard my cry and help or does he have other plans for me. Please pray that God will give me wisdom to think things through because I really don't know what to do anymore other than praying. Thank you so much to y'all who will pray for me. God bless you all.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear heavenly Father, please help Nickosha to stay focused on you and your Kingdom during this time of trial. We ask good health for her and her family as she worships you dear God. Help her husband in his job and may everything go right for her in her job interview and get hired. Help us great Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come before you and pray bless Nickosha, in this matter, please bless with wisdom, strength and peace, and bless to get hired by doing well in the interview next week. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Whenever I've secured a job I really wanted, I dressed professionally, found out a little about the company and position so I could reply the best, prayed for God's favor letting Him know I really wanted the job and then went in 100% confident. Worry is an enemy bc it's harmful. For example, I had to pick my son up at LAX at 8am on a Friday. Thoughts of traffic jams and car trouble started to bother me. Then I thought 'NO,' Jesus told us not to fear. I dismissed all negative thoughts w/prayers for good traffic and angels around me and I was at peace. I had to leave at 5am but beat all traffic and time went fast people watching. May God bless your endeavors, in Jesus' name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Nickosha, Your Heavenly Father knows how to calm the storms of life! Right now He is reaching out His hand to You & He is saying "Do you trust Me"? Life can be all consuming at times & there are seasons in life where our faith is really tested, especially when worries & doubts begin creeping in our hearts and minds. I've been there! as we all have from one degree to another. Jesus knows how to calm the storms! On your post you mentioned that you really don't know what to do anymore, other then praying.....That's a very important step in the right direction, if peace is what you are needing. Be still in the Lord presence & let His peace minister to you. There is something powerful & real, and beautiful when we allow our mind & spirit to let go of all the worries & simply be still in the Lords presence. This is where faith & trust begin settle within, when we are in a surrendered posture before that Lord daily. There are so many powerful scripture that will uplift your spirit. Psalms 91, Psalms 34 etc...
Lord Jesus, I lift Nickosha to You in prayer....May Your peace & strength and hope settle within her spirit. Cover her family with your peace & protection, and may she knows that You are able to do Abundantly above all that she could ask or think! In Jesus name!!

Psalms 46:
God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.
7 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us be reminded, we all shall encounter challenges in life.
I learned over two decades ago that my way was not working out very well.
By the grace of God, I made a decision to turn my life over to God.
This means that I am responsible and accountable in striving to apply God's
'principles' of life, here in the now. Praise God, I can testify that my life has
become more orderly and manageable. I firmly believe this is something
overlooked or not taken seriously...the significance of earnestly and diligently
to make the effort of applying the 'inspiration' of God's 'principles' in our own life
and on a daily basis, as the best we know how. Challenges and problems are
part of life, but with this mindset of God consciousness, one can find a new
way of life...believe it."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Nickosha

Mar 28, 2016
Dear heavenly Father, please help Nickosha to stay focused on you and your Kingdom during this time of trial. We ask good health for her and her family as she worships you dear God. Help her husband in his job and may everything go right for her in her job interview and get hired. Help us great Jesus.
Thank you. Your prayer is really appreciated. I am
Nickosha, Your Heavenly Father knows how to calm the storms of life! Right now He is reaching out His hand to You & He is saying "Do you trust Me"? Life can be all consuming at times & there are seasons in life where our faith is really tested, especially when worries & doubts begin creeping in our hearts and minds. I've been there! as we all have from one degree to another. Jesus knows how to calm the storms! On your post you mentioned that you really don't know what to do anymore, other then praying.....That's a very important step in the right direction, if peace is what you are needing. Be still in the Lord presence & let His peace minister to you. There is something powerful & real, and beautiful when we allow our mind & spirit to let go of all the worries & simply be still in the Lords presence. This is where faith & trust begin settle within, when we are in a surrendered posture before that Lord daily. There are so many powerful scripture that will uplift your spirit. Psalms 91, Psalms 34 etc...
Lord Jesus, I lift Nickosha to You in prayer....May Your peace & strength and hope settle within her spirit. Cover her family with your peace & protection, and may she knows that You are able to do Abundantly above all that she could ask or think! In Jesus name!!

Psalms 46:
God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.
7 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
Thank you so much. I feel God is indeed speaking through you. I am so blessed to have read this. God bless you more.

Nickosha

Mar 28, 2016
'principles' of life, here in the now. Praise God, I can testify that my life has
overlooked or not taken seriously...the significance of earnestly and diligently
to make the effort of applying the 'inspiration' of God's 'principles' in our own life
'Praise God'
Thank you so much for the reminder. God bless you.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
'Praise God'
Great words of wisdom!!!

Nickosha

Mar 28, 2016
Thank you everyone who prayed for me abot my job interview. I passed the initial interview. It was such a smooth interview that I know it was all God. I am scheduled for a training then 2 demo lessons on Feb 19. If it would be okay to ask for prayers again. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much. May God continually bless you more brothers and sisters in Yeshua.

Soulalis

Sep 5, 2016
Go to knowthecause.com for your health issues. Doug is in his 60's with a full head of hair and running a mile every morning. For your other issues start keeping the sabbath with Richard OF'fill. Friday sunset to Saturday sunset do nothing but go through Richards sermons from his website (http://www.revivalsermons.org) and keep your mind on God and only God. If you have any sin(s) put them all away. When your mind and heart is on God He will keep the day with you and you will enter into His rest.