Please pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jon_rector
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jon_rector

Guest
Please pray for me that me and my girlfriend work out and that she is happy and comfortable. I found out the other day she was flirting with another guy and I'm nit sure if I should bring it up or let it go please pray so that I may have the strength to forgive her and that our love be strong together
 
Jon,

I am praying for you.

"Lord, please help Jon's girlfriend to consider how flirting sends the wrong message. And help Jon to show grace in his communication, whenever it happens. In Jesus' name amen."

I did not want to add to the prayer, but even though she is your girlfriend, remember she has her feelings, too. Please consider that as you pray for clarity.
 
Hope you two work out. There are many females who do not like when guys flirt with other females. So if it's something that bothers you & it's a continuous thing then perhaps you should consider discussing it with her. Not in a confrontational way but just expressing your feelings on the matter.If you do decide to speak to her you could probably ask how would she feel if you flirted with other females like she does with guys. To make sure there isn't a double standard.
 
Very sorry to hear this....it can feel so hurtful and rejecting to learn of any form of unfaithfulness. The first stage is usually shock, hurt, and anger. If she's fully repentful and takes ownership reconciliation may be possible. If she doesn't, there's a higher risk it will happen again.
 
I pray God best for your life happens.. If you're dating she should have given you her heart.. I don't keep flirts. If they aren't satisfied they aren't satisfied.. People know what they have and what they want. They don't jeopardize them... Not when they understand the value.. Not saying take my stance.. I don't like when folks play with people.. You're valuable I don't care how great a person may be.. whole hearts should be possessed
 
You say that you're not sure that you should bring it up with her? How did you find out? Someone told you? Maybe that person is jealous and wants her. Or, did you see it yourself? God has given us discernment in these matters. Listen to you head and not just your heart. May God give you wisdom.