Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I posted this here recently

I have a phone call tomorrow that is going to change my life/career for better or worse and I just need for it to go well. Just for something to go right. It feels as though all of my confidence and validation in my life hinders on it. Please pray for me that this call goes well and that God allows me the response I’m hoping for. Thank you all and God bless you.
When this call came, I didn’t received a concise answer but rather a sort of postponement of the issue. Now, today, I am making this call again and I ask that you might pray for me once more that it goes well.

Thank you all and God bless you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
I posted this here recently

I have a phone call tomorrow that is going to change my life/career for better or worse and I just need for it to go well. Just for something to go right. It feels as though all of my confidence and validation in my life hinders on it. Please pray for me that this call goes well and that God allows me the response I’m hoping for. Thank you all and God bless you.
When this call came, I didn’t received a concise answer but rather a sort of postponement of the issue. Now, today, I am making this call again and I ask that you might pray for me once more that it goes well.

Thank you all and God bless you.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Jun 2, 2018
I’ll keep you in my prayers tonight! I pray that your prayers get answered. Remember God has a plan for you. Regardless of the outcome of this phone call never lose faith that God has a plan for you. Sometimes a door needs to close for another one to be open. Stay positive and trust the Lord.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you all for your prayers. I will be trying this again today as I still do not have an answer. God Bless you all

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Zachary24 and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!