Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

my life is in a shambles righty now.with the problems selling the house ,my mom trying to gravy train a house for herself out of this situation ,her insistence on trying to get my brother on ssi and the fact that we haven't found a place to move to yet is stressing.I very much regret setting all this in motion but I saw it as the only way to be rid of my uncle who I loathe. I don't know what to do ,where to move to ,or even if I should move.I real;ly want to call the real estate agent and tell her forget the whole thing.If I do i'm going to be stuck with my uncle and his girlfriend because they're not trying to move anywhere.God help me .I feel so weary and worn out.

T

theanointedsinner

Lord, the circumstance in the world does bring anxiety. I hope that Psalms 46 can help relate to his fears. May John 16:33 be of comfort to him "Jesus have overcome the world"

Oct 19, 2016
I’m sorry to hear that, Mario1001. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and work out everything good for you. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Please don’t get stressed out, but just relax and stay strong in Him. Grace and peace to you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord solve all these problems and bless mario1001, yes Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Heavenly Father I lift up to you my brother Mario please guide him and help him in this situation right now give him the courage,wisdom and strength. Please give him peace calm his heart and mind as he face tough choices and hard situations. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer in Jesus merciful name! amen!

Aug 4, 2017
my life is in a shambles righty now.with the problems selling the house ,my mom trying to gravy train a house for herself out of this situation ,her insistence on trying to get my brother on ssi and the fact that we haven't found a place to move to yet is stressing.I very much regret setting all this in motion but I saw it as the only way to be rid of my uncle who I loathe. I don't know what to do ,where to move to ,or even if I should move.I real;ly want to call the real estate agent and tell her forget the whole thing.If I do i'm going to be stuck with my uncle and his girlfriend because they're not trying to move anywhere.God help me .I feel so weary and worn out.

Wow! That sounds a lot like what happened to me after my husband died. My brother moved in with his girlfriend and her four children and I couldn't get rid of them. He told me they had no place else to go. This happened even though my husband had refused to let him live with us with someone he was not married to. I felt so helpless and unable to cope with the situation. I think I understand what you are feeling.
I wish I had advice for you, but I don't. I surely will pray for you though and that is what you really need. I will ask God to give you wisdom and direction. You need help and "God is a very present help in trouble."

M

mario1001

Would that the Lord would come and end everything already

T

theanointedsinner

I'm not God, so even the best man-made guess on what God is thinking is still millions of miles away from the truth of why God allow things

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Do you own the house?
If so, you do realize you can evict your uncle and his girlfriend? Search out the eviction laws in your state to see how.
There's that old saying that goes, God doesn't give us anything more than we can handle. Sometimes though it is easy to wonder how he trusts us so much? :giggle:
Then there's that other saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I know that's hogwash because if it was true I could throw my car into Pittsburgh by now.

Maybe take a long walk and clear your head and as you walk just ask God to show you what he wants you to do. A sign, if you will.
Then just find your quiet space while you walk and see what inspires you.

God's got this. :) Holding you in prayer. Please update us. I'm sure you'll have positive news very soon.

T

theanointedsinner

me: what is it like to be prey?
God: I see what you are thinking, you "empathied" the pleasure seeker, and you feel the sudden danger that could be threated from those who shove consequence down the pleasure seeker's throat, figuratively speaking, hence, that sudden danger is what the prey would feel, and also, you do sense that urges can't be easily tamed, and that suppressing by consequence will only create more and more resentment
me: you know the origin of my thoughts
God: I'm omniscient remember

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sorry to hear that that life is still in such array. I will say another prayer for you for God to immediately address your horrible quality of life.

Feb 28, 2016
God has placed before you a multitude of 'decisions' that you may ponder and hopefully
choose the 'right' ones in order to move on-ward and up-ward on His Spiritual Ladder -

dig as deep as you can, with your whole heart and Trust in your Saviour, else, you will
reap what you sow, from the now and beyond...

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you’re in this complicated situation, my friend. I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His love, bring in favor and give you guidance as you trust in Him. May He provide for all your needs and sustain you with His peace in the days ahead.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for mario1001 . Give peace in his life and restore it.In thy precious name.Amen