Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 18, 2018
I am struggling a lot right now, something to do with the heart which is something I am weak at. I am so hurt and in pain now of what just happened to me hours ago. It just happened just a while ago. I still cannot sleep because scenarios are playing in my head and my heart just hurts a lot. I wish i could forget fast. I wish to be over this fast. please pray for me. Ive been to this situation but i never learned. so please pray for me. part of me wants to die right now tbh tho i never thought of suicide but i just hope this pain ends already. please, i am babbling like crazy now, partly because of lack of sleep. I need to sleep already. i hope i can sleep already.

please pray for me and somebody talk to me? please. i need distractions somehow especially later after i wake up (which is 2hrs from now). please help me . please. i am desperate.. pleae T.T

Aug 18, 2018
i am shaking right now..maybe because of exhaustion physically and emotionally..idk..i think im going to break anytime now..

Lord..please be with me..i am really hurt right now..please wrap me in Your arms.. please stay with me now..i need You Lord..i need You so much to comfort me..Lord..i cant do this alone..i cant fight this alone..i cant continue alone so please be with me please..i beg You Lord..im so desperate..please Lord..

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry you’re going through such a stressful situation, friend. I’m praying, asking God to hide you under His wings, provide comfort and restoration as you lean upon Him. May He sustain you with His strength, peace and give you guidance in the days ahead. Also, it might be helpful to talk to someone close about what you are facing.

Aug 18, 2018
I’m so sorry you’re going through such a stressful situation, friend. I’m praying, asking God to hide you under His wings, provide comfort and restoration as you lean upon Him. May He sustain you with His strength, peace and give you guidance in the days ahead. Also, it might be helpful to talk to someone close about what you are facing.
I work at home. I don't have friends around nowadays. I have one but she is asleep and she is younger than me so she couldn't understand totally. I am also not close to my parents It is really difficult. I am just lying in bed, wide awake, havent slept yet, dont know what to do. I am looking for someone to help me. I am trying to stick here.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Sasha8668......
Think on These Things.......

Phillippians 4:7-9
7: And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think on these things. 9: Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.…
A beautiful song for you...by Casting Crowns..."Just be held"

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree witht this prayer, please help to overcome this struggles, also bless to sleep. Lord solve all the problems and bless sasha8668's life. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Aug 18, 2018
Lord we agree witht this prayer, please help to overcome this struggles, also bless to sleep. Lord solve all the problems and bless sasha8668's life. In Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you so much for the prayer. I really appreciate it a lot. God bless!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for sasha, give her strength. Renew her in thy love. Let her be a new person. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am struggling a lot right now, something to do with the heart which is something I am weak at. I am so hurt and in pain now of what just happened to me hours ago. It just happened just a while ago. I still cannot sleep because scenarios are playing in my head and my heart just hurts a lot. I wish i could forget fast. I wish to be over this fast. please pray for me. Ive been to this situation but i never learned. so please pray for me. part of me wants to die right now tbh tho i never thought of suicide but i just hope this pain ends already. please, i am babbling like crazy now, partly because of lack of sleep. I need to sleep already. i hope i can sleep already.

please pray for me and somebody talk to me? please. i need distractions somehow especially later after i wake up (which is 2hrs from now). please help me . please. i am desperate.. pleae T.T
It's going to be ok sister. Your Father in Heaven is watching His daughter. Be at peace in His Presence, knowing that He loves you.

Aug 18, 2018
It's going to be ok sister. Your Father in Heaven is watching His daughter. Be at peace in His Presence, knowing that He loves you.
Thank you! The first periods are the hardest, but I know I will be okay. Thank you and God bless!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Sasha, GOD is holding you in his hand, he is a big GOD. no man can pluck you out. I once went through some trying times. it just kept playing over and over in my head like a video. all I wanted to do was forget, just to rest. the only way I could distract my my mind was praying. GOD is your strength and refuge. Psalms 46:1-2. GOD is with you.