please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GabrielEd

I haven't posted anything here for such a long time, but I've hit rock bottom and I'm going through a very difficult period of my life and I have no one but Jesus to turn to.
Please guys pray for me.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Your words have been heard.
Let us pray to know, often at our worst times, God finds us, and this
I can attest to. Let us pray to rest in the Lord, being that of a quiet time
alone with thoughts of God's will for us, and to be reminded of the principles
of love, goodness, kindness, discipline and self control in our attitude and behavior.
I pray you find comfort and peace, and that all is well, so long as we rest in our Lord God."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

enact - Copy - Copy (23) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg :)

Joseglo

Jul 4, 2021
His word declareds He will never forsake nor leave us and no matter what you may go through please remember God is faithful and His Word is infallible. Trust Him entirely

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord help GabrielEd, to overcome difficulties, and bless your Holy name. Lord bless GabrielEd, in this matter. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Believing for a miracle. Reminds me of a storm that threw you out of a boat, and hitting a rock. Remember Jesus was in the boat with the disciples, when storms arose, more than one. He said Peace be still. " Life is could be like a storm, and Jesus still is there, walking on those troubled waters, towards you, grabing your hand. He told Peter, oh you of little faith. STay in faith, For without Faith, no man could please God. " It is believing he is , he can, he will, for He is Able. He is " I am that I am. " Don't be afraid. Talk to him. He looked for Adam, in the garden but he hide himself, because he was afraid.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I haven't posted anything here for such a long time, but I've hit rock bottom and I'm going through a very difficult period of my life and I have no one but Jesus to turn to.
Please guys pray for me.

Know this young man,God knows exactly where you are and what you're going through. Life can be hard at all ages.

Take this young tender heart,Lord,mold it for you only. Let him be aware of your presence,and how you long for him to reach towards you.
Your word tells us when we've hit rock bottom and the pit is deep,that you are the chief constone and you are deeper than any pit.

Raise him up into your sonshine,restore his hope,peace and comfort. Give him reasoning and the ability that in this life YOU are truly our only TREASURE.

Touch his family also and friends,make this a sheepfold where they all know the SHEPHERD'S voice.

Asked in belief by faith in Jesus name?

Oct 10, 2021
Think positivity hun. If you think negative, your gonna be down. Thank God you got life, health and strength. That's a real.blessing hun
Please guys pray for me.

Nov 23, 2021
What's wrong . . . Do you need to talk about it . . . Praying for you

1John

Dec 1, 2021
Please guys pray for me.
I am an old lady now, and you are a very young man, but trust me when I say that I too ONLY have Jesus. I honestly got rid of my "friends" when I became a follower, and I truly don't trust people any more. My family is not filled with belief, nor do they follow and they say I have gone crazy. But just know you truly aren't alone, and just sit out your window and talk to God as if He was sitting with you face to face. I honestly feel so much better talking to Him for hours and hours at a time. After I am done talking to Him, I open up my Bible and start reading it, and it is AMAZING how I am reading what Him and I were literally just talking about. Well what I was just talking about, lol. I have adult stuff going on, but know life with Jesus is difficult because in a human sense you are alone, however, in a Spiritual sense you are NEVER alone. Just tell God how you feel and pray to Him and I pray to Him in the name of Jesus to send you JUST ONE person you are able to talk to. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!! It WILL get better but worse at the same time. just know that you CAN do this in the Name of Jesus and for the Name of Jesus. Remember Jesus got abandoned as well in the end, He did, but then afterwards He went to glory and now has everyone. In a time when Jesus really did need someone, (well from a human point) everyone abandoned Him, He even asked His Father, why have you forsaken me. It shows that Jesus felt alone as well, so there are people out there just like you and me. We all just need to remember who is in charge and we are not always going to like God's answer's, but He knows it is for the best! God Bless you young man!!

1John

Dec 1, 2021
Think positivity hun. If you think negative, your gonna be down. Thank God you got life, health and strength. That's a real.blessing hun

NO!! the Positivity junk is NOT Godly, but actually witchcraft!! the Bible is NOT positive, it says if you don't do what God says, and you act like the world you ARE going to hell, that mind over matter thing is witchcraft...just like yoga...just saying no don't do the positivity junk,