please pray for me...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

little-girl

so everytime i read the bible or begin to pray, all kinds of doubt and all the bad things i did come into me... and it really hurt me because i feel that God dont listen to me anymore.. that he dont want me, which i know its not true but it hurts... and it begin to be very hard for me to pray because i feel that God is not listening because ive done many bad things... this is really hurting me inside...

Can you please pray so God can talk to me, or something.. i really love God and i want to change soooo bad...

please dont be mean or anything.. im going through hard times...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for all you ask and His presance in your heart, full and overflowing. :)

God bless.
pickles

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
The past is the past,let it go,god has forgiven you,.
Lord we bind anything that is not of you and we thank you for not only hearing
her prayers but answering them speedily .Use her mightly,lord.IN JESUS NAME

G

Gimzani

Aw, bless your heart!

God hears you, sweetie - HE SO does!

Let me tell you about a vision I had when I was depressed in my Junior year of College. I was deeply in debt, i had a wife and child, I was 2 weeks from eviction and my car broke down. I was hosed.

I cried out to God saying, "Why have you allowed all of this to happen? I'm going to lose everything in a very short while and i do not know why you aren't hearing me when I pray for help!"

I immediately saw in the sky a vision of a man working in a blacksmith's shop. He held a dull piece of metal and thrust it into the fire of the forge. The metal began to scream like a person in pain and agony. The blacksmith then put it on the anvil and started beating it. The metal again screamed in agony with each hit. The blacksmith then thrust the metal into the water and the metal began to make sounds as if drowning and choking. God then said in a soft voice, "I am doing this to you."

Three times this scene played out in front of me, and each time He said, "I am doing this to you!" I was still seeing the vision and tears were streaming down my face. I felt like God was being very unfair and I cried out to Him, "WHY!?"

The vision ended with the blacksmith holding a brilliant, beautiful, sharp sword in his hand. God replied, "Because when I am done with you, you will be a strong sharp instrument in MY hand!"

The vision faded and I felt His love inside of me. He is still hammering away at times, but now I realize that I am being strengthened and sharpened.

It is the same for everyone He loves.
James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have [its] perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
And if the depression lingers, try some St.John's Wort tea!

Also, if you have any questions - you can ask me if you want. I also have an article written for people with specific doubts - it's the link in my signature.

YHVH Bless you!

Shalom

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Sometimes we have to fight! When these thoughts come; make a conscious decision to declare Gods truth to the enemy..eg (Rom 8:1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ)... That's the example Jesus gave when he was in the wilderness. So keep applying the word...You'll soon overcome.

K

karine___

i used to have a hard time reading the bible cause i had thoughts i wasnt saved because of this or that particular sin i had commited.... let alone talk with God, those thoughts made me so unworthy to. but those are no more than thoughts and feelings ,u know ,the righteous will walk by faith , and we have that standing before God because of Jesus did for us , so now we have access to God our Father and the Father is eager to listen to His children so He can guide them :). think that because of what Jesus did all ur sins are buried and u are now a God's child and He's delighted in you , even not being perfect :)

R

radical_christian

God is not surprised by any of the sins you have done or by the ones you will commit in the future. He knew you before you were even born. Nevertheless, He was willing to sacrifice His son so that we may be righteous. After you have genuinely repented, God sees you as a pure daughter of His. God does listen to you and He definitely cares. I will pray for you sweetie :) God is right there where you are. His love is unfailing and unchanging. He does not love like we do. He remembers your sins no more. How wonderful is that! And you must forgive yourself too :)

G

gomes

it does happen sometimes... don loose hope.. just pray... god is always with you.. i will pray for you....

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
God loves you very much because you are very special. Come the resurrection, He cares for you so much that He brings back the You part of you! Now that may sound just a little silly or even childish, but just think about it. God brings each one of us back to Him. This realization came while I was studying at the U of I, Champaign-Urbana when someone tried to convince me that man would soon be able to "create life." I told him man could never create life or else he would be able to create ME...........and God did that, and He created YOU to love and be loved. Don't be fooled by anyone or any lying spirit, you are very special, and never forget that. Now as far as God talking to you, He just may, but keep in mind just how many believers since Adam have actually had that privilege. I am praying for you to have Jesus as the Lamp to guide your precious feet on the path He has chosen for you. The Holy Spirit will enlighten you in every way, and that is God speaking, when you know by His Spirit that you are learning His Word. God bless you and fill you with His wisdom and love always, in Jesus Christ's name, amen.

A

akirarene

you should read the book Pigs in a Parlour. This is on spiritual warfare and well let you know a lot about the enemies weapons; or how he works.

A

AnandaHya

sometimes I listen to music here are a few songs that help me...

‪Laura Story - Blessings‬‏ - YouTube

‪Stronger-Mandisa‬‏ - YouTube

pray and trust in GOD and His promise. sometimes we just need to stop focusing on ourselves and just hold on knowing that God has a hold on us and loves us.

when we pray to have God's heart and be His hands and feet then we see those around us suffering, crying and in need of God's love in their life. sometimes everyone is so stuck in their own pain we forget to look to GOD and abide in His love and show His love to others.

Last edited:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thank you, AnandaHyah, and may God bless you always.

J

jash

God never wants anyone to get rid of Him and His holy spirit. so dont fear for the lord never forsake you. once read the verse in Isiaih 49:15. God forgives us for the things we had done in the past days if we repent as He made you by His own rightouess hands